Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
MWM said:
Congratulation , when was your test date ? and decision made date ? pls share timeline .
Here is my timeline:

Montreal Office

27 May - Application received.
20 July - AOR.
19 August - In Process.
21 October - Test date.
23 October - Decision made.
25 November - Oath date.

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bigudi said:
Here is my timeline:

Montreal Office

20 July - AOR.
19 August - In Process.
21 October - Test date.
25 November - Oath date.
Thanks a lot

SAHSAN

Jun 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWM said:
Congratulation , is your ecase updated with Oath date or still , if you didn't check it yet pls check and reply so we can all be relaxed. Thanks
I checked ecas after receiving letter in the mail. It has been updated:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.
We sent you a notice on June 10, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a letter on June 10, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you a letter on June 16, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you a notice on November 3, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been waiting for 4 months and a half after test and DM. I ordered an ATIP last week so that in case nothing comes in the next 30 days, i'd have an idea. I just hope the oath won't come in my final exams period in December. That will suck. Last thing I need is rescheduling oath. Any suggestion on what to do from you guys?

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedarjet said:
I've been waiting for 4 months and a half after test and DM. I ordered an ATIP last week so that in case nothing comes in the next 30 days, i'd have an idea. I just hope the oath won't come in my final exams period in December. That will suck. Last thing I need is rescheduling oath. Any suggestion on what to do from you guys?
Do you have your tentative exam schedule? If yes, just call CIC and let them know about period (specific days) you can't appear on the oath ceremony.
In case your oath will be scheduled on the exam date, report the schedule conflict at your university, so they could reschedule your exam, there are always people writing exams on alternate days (usually at the end of exam. period) because of work/religion conflict. When you receive your atip (the beginning of December), look at the oath deadline in the Activity section, if it's over - you could consider a possibility to write a letter to MP.

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krohmal said:
Do you have your tentative exam schedule? If yes, just call CIC and let them know about period (specific days) you can't appear on the oath ceremony.
In case your oath will be scheduled on the exam date, report the schedule conflict at your university, so they could reschedule your exam, there are always people writing exams on alternate days (usually at the end of exam. period) because of work/religion conflict. When you receive your atip (the beginning of December), look at the oath deadline in the Activity section, if it's over - you could consider a possibility to write a letter to MP.
Thank you very much for your advice. In December 23rd, it will be 6 months since test. I finish my exams December 22. I would rather write an alternate exam than to reschedule oath. If they reschedule oath, it might be in another 4 months which is the exam period of the winter semester lol.

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
cedarjet said:
Thank you very much for your advice. In December 23rd, it will be 6 months since test. I finish my exams December 22. I would rather write an alternate exam than to reschedule oath. If they reschedule oath, it might be in another 4 months which is the exam period of the winter semester lol.
ohhh i thought you didn't reply last week meant that you got it . its ok we have to wait nothing else we can do . but pls even if any good news in the near future pls update .

Anyone else in the same boat .... pls share timeline.

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
in a week, it will be 4 months since I've passed the test. Got the ATIP notes and says status "GRANTED". Have no clue what they're waiting for...

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWM said:
ohhh i thought you didn't reply last week meant that you got it . its ok we have to wait nothing else we can do . but pls even if any good news in the near future pls update .

Anyone else in the same boat .... pls share timeline.
no i wish...i'll keep u updated for sure.
MTLR said:
in a week, it will be 4 months since I've passed the test. Got the ATIP notes and says status "GRANTED". Have no clue what they're waiting for...
Does it show when is oath deadline?

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedarjet said:
yes but a "waiting list" should be on a first come first serve basis. Who the hell knows how they work. People who applied in march are starting to receive oaths and they did their tests in july august
Spot On! The way CIC works cannot be described but with one of those demerits: careless, lazy, inefficient! We deserve better service specially after they have become lucrative by increasing the fees so much more, double or triple, I even lost track! This is very very frustrating.

It's been a week already for the new government, and the new minister should really start kicking some ass!!

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
cedarjet said:
Nope, these are the most useful lines of the 20 pages document:

ASSESSMENTS
Knowledge: Passed
Residence: Passed
Language: Passed
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:
Prohibition: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Waiver:
Misrepresentation:
Hearing:
Final: Granted
Oath: Not Started
CIT Effective Date:
Discretionary Grant: N

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Bigudi said:
Here is my timeline:

Montreal Office

20 July - AOR.
19 August - In Process.
21 October - Test date.
25 November - Oath date.
Hi Bigudi, just did my test in Montreal. When you did yours, did they check your passport stamps right there ? (just trying to anticipate how long it will take for my "Decision made" status to show up). For myself, I provided passport copies and they will check all the stamps after the test (I have many trips in my passport).

Thanks,

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLR said:
Nope, these are the most useful lines of the 20 pages document:
I have 33 pages (ordered under the Access to Information Act)

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
cedarjet said:
I misread your question. It shows "Due Date" under Oath section as April 2015. any idea why? took the test in July 2015!!!

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on November 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After almost 4 months and a half of DM, this show on ECAS this morning. Finally. I received Test Invitation online. but not oath invitation.