+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE ..........KE LIYE WAIT KARNE WALE........... NDVO APPLICANTS

jeny2008

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
is that anybody who got DM in new year? kindly reply to this thread to understand whether they have start working on our cases or what?

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
In another thread realted to NDVO, it was written "Processing would start from 7 Jan,2013 onwards"...

Pata nahin isme kitna sach hai but VO not working until 7th Jan ka koi logic nahin banta....

let's see....best wishes!

EMUZKHN

Oct 23, 2012
Hello bhailog,

I applied within Skilled worker category in 2008 and my application was received on March 8th 2008. I self applied at the Visa office in London without any representative. I am living in Denmark.

I have been checking eCas status occasionally and it stayed in "In Process" for long time but today when I checked the status I see that the status has changed to "Decision Made" - A decision has been made already on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am unable to interpret this status, I will like to mention here that I have not received any information asking for medical or anything else. This is the first eCas status change for me after "In Process" and I have not been contacted by the embassy at all.

Any further information for interpreting this status will be very helpful.

Thank you and happy start of new year to all!

Best regards,

Emuzkhn

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
:)Friends,

Its just a matter of a fortnight or so and things will start getting clearer. All of us have been waiting for so long but we need to wait a little more and hopefully all our woes will end this month with the visa stamped passports in our hands...

I dont have any idea how long the CHC remains closed for visa stamping purposes after the christmas but if anyone has been to the middle east during id festival, they will know that all the government offices there remain closed for about a month or so. So such rather long breaks are not uncommon and my consultant too told me the same about this break as have other's consultants.

Whatever may be the case, those first seven days are almost over now so most probably they will start rolling the visas by 15th of this month... if not earlier.

In-Process seems to be a generic term and includes a whole lot of activities on the CHC's end so EMUZKHN bhai, just wait and things will fall in line on their own.

Keep praying ..... :)

deepbrits

Aug 19, 2012
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22/06/12
Med's Done....
21/07/12
Passport Req..
22/06/12
Hang ho gayi hai life " NDVO " ke thru visa applicants ki

:(

vans55

Jan 4, 2013
Tired of waiting for two years. I am also on the queue of Medical. Sooner will get good news.[/b]

Vans

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
The only positive we can draw out of it is that atleast we have finished our medicals. Spare a thought for those who applied almost at the same time as we did and still haven't got even a medical request.

All we can do is wait and pray with folded hands.

My only worry is that they have announced 4th May as the date for new FSW applications which means they have a huge backlog to take care of ... hence the 5 month delay.... does that mean that our visas will be issued gradually over a time of 5 months and not all in this very month?.. if so then there is a little more waiting in the offing then expected..... not a very happy scenario !!

let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMUZKHN said:
Hello bhailog,

I applied within Skilled worker category in 2008 and my application was received on March 8th 2008. I self applied at the Visa office in London without any representative. I am living in Denmark.

I have been checking eCas status occasionally and it stayed in "In Process" for long time but today when I checked the status I see that the status has changed to "Decision Made" - A decision has been made already on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am unable to interpret this status, I will like to mention here that I have not received any information asking for medical or anything else. This is the first eCas status change for me after "In Process" and I have not been contacted by the embassy at all.

Any further information for interpreting this status will be very helpful.

Thank you and happy start of new year to all!

Best regards,

Emuzkhn
i wish/pray it is not a bad news of refusal

PreetNL

Jan 3, 2013
Yes
this is a good sign .....but What about those files who got their Ecase update In Processing to DM without any previous requirement of MR................

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
If the status changes to DM without any MR then more often than not it is a disappointing news but there can be exceptions..... :(

indian crow

May 12, 2012
yain kain prakarain visa dilva do bhagwan ji.
ab aur nahin saha jata.
canada desh ke darshan ko mann vyakul ho uttha hai .
hum sab ki naiyya paar laga do neeli chhattri wale.