+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE ..........KE LIYE WAIT KARNE WALE........... NDVO APPLICANTS

O N T A R I O

Full Member
Nov 27, 2012
31
7
Friends,

Aaj Tuesday ko kis kis ki lottery lagi ??...... i mean kinka status update hua DECISION MADE mein? sabhi lucky winners ke moonh mein ghee shakkar.

for all the not so lucky like me, better luck next tuesday.

khaate peete, sotte jaagte, uthte baithte canada ke sapne sanjote rehta hoon...... raam jaane sapne kab poore honge.

suna thha ki struggle to wahan ja ke shuru hogi , yahan to ye aalam hai ki intezaar kar kar ke abhi se halat kharab hone lagi hai.

Duniya mein hum aaye hain to jeena hi padega, jeevan hai agar zehar to peena hi padega.

beggers have no choice

what can't be cured, must be endured


all we can do is wait and wait and chat with friends like you


gupshup karte rahein
 
 

lion.heart

Member
Nov 22, 2012
12
0
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
AOR Received.
In Process March 2012 then decision Made August 2012 reconsideration August 2012.. In Process Again october 2012
Med's Request
not now
Canadian PR lene ke liye teen cheezen jaroori hain.. Wait. .Wait. .Wait...
 

Chiragmak

Full Member
Aug 21, 2011
22
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE 2011
AOR Received.
10 JULY 2011
File Transfer...
17 AUG 2011
Med's Request
14 JUNE 2012
Med's Done....
24 JULY 2012
Interview........
CALL TO EMPLOYER ON AUG.2012
Passport Req..
14 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
SAI KRIPA SE BAHUT JALD
LANDED..........
JAI SHREE KRISHNA VERY SOON
O N T A R I O said:
Friends,

Aaj Tuesday ko kis kis ki lottery lagi ??...... i mean kinka status update hua DECISION MADE mein? sabhi lucky winners ke moonh mein ghee shakkar.

for all the not so lucky like me, better luck next tuesday.

khaate peete, sotte jaagte, uthte baithte canada ke sapne sanjote rehta hoon...... raam jaane sapne kab poore honge.

suna thha ki struggle to wahan ja ke shuru hogi , yahan to ye aalam hai ki intezaar kar kar ke abhi se halat kharab hone lagi hai.

Duniya mein hum aaye hain to jeena hi padega, jeevan hai agar zehar to peena hi padega.

beggers have no choice

what can't be cured, must be endured


all we can do is wait and wait and chat with friends like you


gupshup karte rahein
same here yaar....pichle 2 saal se wait aur medical k baad b 4 months se wait..well when did u sent medicals n pp?????/wats ur name n r u fsw 1 or 2????//
i m ahmedabad,,,,wer do u frm
 

Chiragmak

Full Member
Aug 21, 2011
22
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE 2011
AOR Received.
10 JULY 2011
File Transfer...
17 AUG 2011
Med's Request
14 JUNE 2012
Med's Done....
24 JULY 2012
Interview........
CALL TO EMPLOYER ON AUG.2012
Passport Req..
14 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
SAI KRIPA SE BAHUT JALD
LANDED..........
JAI SHREE KRISHNA VERY SOON
lion.heart said:
Canadian PR lene ke liye teen cheezen jaroori hain.. Wait. .Wait. .Wait...
can u share ur timeline...me too waiting since long
 
 

lion.heart

Member
Nov 22, 2012
12
0
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
AOR Received.
In Process March 2012 then decision Made August 2012 reconsideration August 2012.. In Process Again october 2012
Med's Request
not now
Chiragmak said:
can u share ur timeline...me too waiting since long
Application filed. June 2010
First aor. Oct 2010
Noc 0213
In process. March 2012
Application refused.. August 2012
Applied reconsideration request. AUG 2012
IN PROCESS Again. October 2012
Till now no new news... Just waiting..
 

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
54
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No not yet. May be next Tuesday for sure.

Be Positive yaar & keep faith in All Mighty. This is the only Lifeline for us.
 
 

Chiragmak

Full Member
Aug 21, 2011
22
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE 2011
AOR Received.
10 JULY 2011
File Transfer...
17 AUG 2011
Med's Request
14 JUNE 2012
Med's Done....
24 JULY 2012
Interview........
CALL TO EMPLOYER ON AUG.2012
Passport Req..
14 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
SAI KRIPA SE BAHUT JALD
LANDED..........
JAI SHREE KRISHNA VERY SOON
GOT DECISION MADE TODAY..WAITING FOR PP
 

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Full Member
Nov 20, 2012
46
7
Dear Chirag,

Many congratulations on achieving this milestone of DM.

Could you please tell us

1. your NOC
2. Any arranged employment??
3. which day it got updated? was it tuesday or some other day....

Congratulations congratulations congratulations !!
 

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
54
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chiragbhai,
JAI SHREE KRISHNA bhai JAI SHREE KRISHNA.

Congrats!!! All The Best!

Keep posted....
 

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Full Member
Nov 20, 2012
46
7
Chiragmak said:
GOT DECISION MADE TODAY..WAITING FOR PP
Dear chirag,

Congrats once again........

please let us know that how your ecas status changed......

from inprocess to medicals received
or

from inprocess to decision made .


secondly, it seems they are indeed doing background check becaus, in your case they called your office after you finished your medicals...am i right?




thanks and enjoy
 
 

hardikrindani

Member
May 10, 2012
17
0
Chiragmak said:
GOT DECISION MADE TODAY..WAITING FOR PP
HI Chirag,

congratulations !!!

Even I am waiting for the status to be changed.

It's only 7 weeks since I have submitted my PP & RPRF. However, NDVO contacted me twice reconfirming my mailing address.

Can't wait now..........
 

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
54
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Dear chirag,

Congrats once again........

please let us know that how your ecas status changed......

from inprocess to medicals received
or

from inprocess to decision made .


secondly, it seems they are indeed doing background check becaus, in your case they called your office after you finished your medicals...am i right?


thanks and enjoy
Chirag,
Please update on this...