+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE ..........KE LIYE WAIT KARNE WALE........... NDVO APPLICANTS

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
I just wonder if their is any co relation between the medical requests being sent and the decision made tag. Could the volume of MR being sent be an indicator of sorts for the DM cases?

i have seen quite a number of people getting MR but things are pretty much stagnant for those waiting DM.

I know we all are groping in the dark but its just food for thought.

new year is not far away.... enjoy the india pakistan cricket series....... could be the last one !! after this a lot of baseball basket ball ice hockey but very little cricket...

enjoy and keep faith...... things are gonna change pretty fast next year.

:)

jeny2008

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
arkopb said:
In another forum thread 1 of the applicants was asked to re-send the photographs as the ones CHC had was not usable. The photos are used for the final stamping and generating the COPR. Hence a waild assumtion, VISAS ON THE WAY...................
yes dear
even in my case we submitted pps,rprf.pcc and medical in sept12 and in oct-12 NDVO asked me to get fresh passport of my daughter and reason for that is "she can not travel to Canada as her face has changed as per current photo.,"
so i was assuming that they are working on our case and we will get pps soon but again they are quite ,,,,we are still awaiting for the same....god knows when they gonna reply...may Jesus bless us on Christmas and gift to us( we all) a maple leaf on 25th dec12....best of luck....
regards,

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
Those who sent the passports of their infants, will have to wait a little longer .... to get the photos updated.

"she can not travel to Canada as her face has changed as per current photo.,"

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Hi,
It is mentioned in the MR that if the photo of the kid in the PP is older than 3 yrs, you need to get the new passport.
I had same issue. Got the new PP in 4 days and sent the latest.
Regards,KRG

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
krgkutty said:
Hi,
It is mentioned in the MR that if the photo of the kid in the PP is older than 3 yrs, you need to get the new passport.
I had same issue. Got the new PP in 4 days and sent the latest.
Regards,KRG
how about a baby whose passport was made at the age of 3 months and today the baby is two and a half years old ..... its still not 3 years since the passport was made , but the face has changed a lot.

At the time of medicals, the latest photos were sent but the passport remains the same with old photos... will they ask for a new passport or just attach the latest photos to the old passport?

deepbrits

Aug 19, 2012
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22/06/12
Med's Done....
21/07/12
Passport Req..
22/06/12
God plz plz bless me with a Maple leaf before Doomsday as I would love to die with my maple leaf stamped passport in my grave.

:p

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
O N T A R I O said:
how about a baby whose passport was made at the age of 3 months and today the baby is two and a half years old ..... its still not 3 years since the passport was made , but the face has changed a lot.

At the time of medicals, the latest photos were sent but the passport remains the same with old photos... will they ask for a new passport or just attach the latest photos to the old passport?
They never attach new photos to any passport.
I had a similar case. I proactively got the passport of my daughter renewed. If done under the tatkal scheme, new passport is issued within 3 days. Charges are Rs.3000.
Hope this information helps.

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
Ind2ca said:
They never attach new photos to any passport.
I had a similar case. I proactively got the passport of my daughter renewed. If done under the tatkal scheme, new passport is issued within 3 days. Charges are Rs.3000.
Hope this information helps.
you mentioned being proactive..... were your daughter's passport with them and you asked them to return it back for renewal? please elaborate... probably i need to follow your footsteps...

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
O N T A R I O said:
you mentioned being proactive..... were your daughter's passport with them and you asked them to return it back for renewal? please elaborate... probably i need to follow your footsteps...
In my daughter's case, I had her passport with me. I renewed it under the Tatkal scheme PRIOR to sending it to NDVO.
But, last month I was blessed with a son. For him, I had to ask for all the submitted passports back from NDVO. This was because, in order to apply for a fresh passport of a minor, Original passports (in addition to photocopies) of both the parents are required. NDVO took 18 days to send them back to me. Then I applied for a Fresh passport of my son under the Tatkal scheme.
I feel that in your case, since you have already sent the passports to NDVO, they'll compare the photograph in the passport and the one's you have submitted alongwith the papers that you submitted to them. Most likely, they would ask for renewal of your baby's passport as the photographs don't match. Don't worry. Just wait. Whenever they do ask for it, you know now, it is just a matter of 3 days. So, chill.

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
dear ind2ca. congratulations on the birth of your son !

thanks for your valuable comments.

tomorrow i will seek the advice of my consultant on this matter and discuss with you later in the day.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Doston..hamein bhi apne kaafile mein shaamil kar lein...even though my VO is different..

after my e-cas status changed to "Medical Results Have Been Received", VO sent a letter to submit all the Passports, RFPR Fee along with updated phone numbers and it's been almost a month now and no idea what's next and by when??

Any idea what happens during this stage and how long it generally takes after the submission of PP to get them back?

shubh kaamnayein aap sab ke liye..

rgds

bryan98

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.0 Score
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 ECAS...Meds Recieved
Passport Req..
June 2012, RPRF - Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
18/1/2013...DECISION MADE
Mr Rana ji

pls update your timeline.

Regards

Bryan

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
O N T A R I O said:
dear ind2ca. congratulations on the birth of your son !

thanks for your valuable comments.

tomorrow i will seek the advice of my consultant on this matter and discuss with you later in the day.
Thanks mate for your wishes... :)

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
dear ind2ca, regarding the renewal of an infant's passport, my consultant has seconded your thoughts on the subject. so, with very little left for me to do on this, i will just wait for the things to happen and then take the corrective measures thereafter.

but, i would like you to throw some light on the steps involved in getting the re-newed passport.

thanks.

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
O N T A R I O said:
dear ind2ca, regarding the renewal of an infant's passport, my consultant has seconded your thoughts on the subject. so, with very little left for me to do on this, i will just wait for the things to happen and then take the corrective measures thereafter.

but, i would like you to throw some light on the steps involved in getting the re-newed passport.

thanks.
Here's the entire process:
Just fill the application form online on the passport website. Choose tatkal instead of normal application. Generate application request receipt. Take it's printout.
Visit Passport Sewa Kendra from next day upto 90 days from the online form date.. Docs required: birth certificate of minor, 1 recent photo of minor with white background for scanning by the passport officer. Both parents and the minor need to go to PSK. Original Passports of both parents are also required. It takes 2-2& half hours there. Passport is usually ready in a few hours after that. You'll get a confirmatory email regarding that. Then it takes about 2 days for the passport to reach home via speed post. That's it. Schedule a visit with your agent and hand over the passport to him/her. But remember to send both the passports to NDVO - old as well as the new one. Otherwise NDVO will ask for the old passport of your child at a later date, thereby delaying your application.
All the best.