+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made in status means?

Yangchen

Jan 23, 2020
Hello,
I need help to understand the process..
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on June 26, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
After medical I got phone call from Canadian's immigration New Delhi. I guess it was the interview I don't remember and they ask me to send some pics of wedding.

5. sent you correspondence on July 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Got pre- arrival letter. And first one in Oct,
Second one in November.

This is the last status.
And decision made.
Waiting for passport request..

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
It means either approved or denied. You need to wait for the next correspondance

Reactions: Yangchen

Yangchen

Jan 23, 2020
Its 99% approved. You would have received a PFL already if it was going to be denied. Congratulations
What is PEL? Btw I forgot to mention that I got a mail in which said that
"Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver these information and orientation sessions at no cost to you. By participating in these sessions, you will learn about

• living and working in Canada
  • getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada
  • connecting with employers
  • language training
  • connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities"
This is the last mail. 11sep2019.

d15bguy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
What is PEL? Btw I forgot to mention that I got a mail in which said that
"Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver these information and orientation sessions at no cost to you. By participating in these sessions, you will learn about

• living and working in Canada
  • getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada
  • connecting with employers
  • language training
  • connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities"
This is the last mail. 11sep2019.
That is the pre arrival letter. Which everyone should receive prior to passport request. You should be in good hands. Just be patient.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Yes, what is PFL ?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Can u please explain more on that.
Its a letter sent when they think something isnt right and giving you one more chance to prove or give more info before your app is denied

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello,
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
After medical I got phone call from Canadian's immigration New Delhi. I guess it was the interview I don't remember and they ask me to send some pics of wedding.

5. sent you correspondence on July 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Second one in November.

This is the last status.
And decision made.
Good luck on your pathway to permanent residence. It takes long but eventually you succeeded.

Reactions: Yangchen

Yangchen

Jan 23, 2020
It means either approved or denied. You need to wait for the next correspondance
Hello,
I got a
Hello,

Second one in November.

This is the last status.
And decision made.
Hello,
I got a mail ..is this related with my application ?... And yeah the processing time is 12 month right.. I want to know how do they count the month... Like after receiving the application or after medical... Little confused
In the status it said application received on 29 march ...
And in the second line it has said like they are processing the application on June 26.. so from where shoul I count ?
Thanks

Dear Yangchen Dolkar,

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z51ZHCT3

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.