+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in September 2011 is an Error

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Adityaa..... since you are experiencing address disappearance again today & many of the forum members experience this very frequently.

Today for the first time ever I saw that my address also disappeared from E-CAS although it was not my address, it was of my consultant company.

Not sure what is happening at the backstage but my consultant company asks me not to worry about DM status now.

Although we are still in a dilemma whether it is affirmative or negative until a concrete reply is received.

A

adityaa

Canadian Dreams said:
Adityaa..... since you are experiencing address disappearance again today & many of the forum members experience this very frequently.

Today for the first time ever I saw that my address also disappeared from E-CAS although it was not my address, it was of my consultant company.

Not sure what is happening at the backstage but my consultant company asks me not to worry about DM status now.

Although we are still in a dilemma whether it is affirmative or negative until a concrete reply is received.
Yes Dear Canadian Dreams

God fulfill your dream as to become a Canadian !

Don't worry all will be positive and prosperous.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Are you guys checking your Ecas statuses everyday?
come on !

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
I wrote and explain many times in my previous posts & reply to some members. but some forum members don't try to understand (may be they looked first time this type of e-case status), this is the not new before we (including me) and many past members passed from the same error (from those some members already landed and got medical request).

Best Luck

OMM
Hi Omm,

I see my ecas status says Decision Made. Do you see it in your ecas anytime ? Pls shed some light so i can keep my hopes on

Nilla

Dec 16, 2011
-
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
february 2011
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
???
Thank you Canadian Dreams! Your posts are very positiv!

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
I have reports from my Consultant Company that people who had their Decision Made status since September 2011 is an error. This was confirmed by a senior officer of their legal department post query made by them to CHC ND on Recent November Decision Made status.

As usual an irrelevant reply by NDVO to the query but still my consultant company assured me that since it was an error in September 2011 so an error can be repeated in November 2011 also. I still doubt about their clarification & justification.

They had also sent case specific enquiry regarding my file & a reply is awaited from CHC-ND. I will share if there is something specific.

As days pass-by without any confirmation letter of rejection from VO, chances of DM status as an error are going bright but no one knows if tomorrow suddenly mails start flowing-in from VO with matter that we don't expect.
Hi Canadian Dreams,

I see my status as Decision Made in ecas. and My address disappeared too. Have you heard any glitches in the system in Dec

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

address appearing and disappearing has been going on for a while now with the same status msg DM and AR, without any clue if the application is rejected or in process. When you click on DM status it shows the same story:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

While reading couple of posts observed that there is an additional line for few members stating something like "Your application has been transferred to ND VO or some respective visa office with a date on it"

now my question is did this additional line appear for any of the applicants who applied to ND VO?
I am a pre-june applicant NOC 4131, appreciate if someone can throw some light on this status msgs

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Guys I am pinging my consultant company almost everyday for any status on my CSQ & also if some information is received for any of their clients having similar DM status inserted in E-CAS.

So far no concrete info available. Yesterday I mailed them about my address dis-appearance & seeking update on my status.

I shall update it here whatever info i can gather from them.

Wishing The Best for All !!!

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
I had prompted my consultant to provide me the mail from CHC & today I finally got an internal mail fwded to my mail id. Below is the copy of mail from my consultant company to all branches which was fwded to me by their executive.

Date: Thur, 22 Dec 2011 12:05:42 +0530
Subject: E-Client Stattus 'Decision Made'

Dear All,

There have been instances wherein on checking the E-CAS it has been noticed the status is reflecting as ‘decision made’ as on 19-Sep-11 . This appears to be IT problem at CHC end. The matter was taken up with CHC and their reply is given below. Any client getting agitated on this aspect is to be briefed as per the contents of the CHC e-mail-

-Quote-

“This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .
No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/ E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem.

As soon as any action is required on your part or a decision is made by our office, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application”.

-Unquote-

With Best Wishes,

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
So this is some respite for people like me & many others in this forum. I also had a talk on fone with their representative regarding my CSQ & she updated that CHC ND may not now reply on my CSQ since they have replied to the company collectively on this issue of DM

Nilla

Dec 16, 2011
-
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
february 2011
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
???
Canadian Dreams, Thank You Very Mach!!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Canadian Dreams

any data about how many applicants of which offices have been experiencing this DM statuses before MR?
why the heck they aren't rectifying those statuses if they are system glitches?

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
i just recv refusal letter today dated nov 30 my ecas was descision made nov 29 without medical...

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMR said:
i just recv refusal letter today dated nov 30 my ecas was descision made nov 29 without medical...
DEAR FRIEND FMR,
SAD TO HEAR THAT.KINDLY TELL ME . RU PREJUNE APPLICANT.WHAT UR STATUS SHOWS APPLICATION RECEIVE AND DECISION MADE
REGARDS

INDIAN