+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in September 2011 is an Error

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Hi Canadian Dreams,

I am a Nairobi, Kenya VO MI1 applicant, the VO started processing my case in September 2009 and since October this year my E-Cas status has changed to DM. Last week my consultant's address also disappeared.

I recently received my CAIPS notes and qorax was kind to comment on them and give his interpretation. I have posted it on the thread below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-didnt-hear-anything-from-your-visa-office-caipsnotes-is-the-best-way-t58305.195.html

Basically nothing is clear and we are all in the same boat waiting for the correspondence from our VOs.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FMR

Have you by any mean broken any law or something in Canada?
What did they mention in the rejection letter?
Or may be its the uncle who is not in a good position to be considered as a relative who's proof can be presented?

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
no they are just not satisfied with my mothers birth cert which can proof that my uncle and mother are siblings,based on the letter.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You mean there is a mismatch in your Mom's and your Uncle's parent's name in their birth certificate's ?
this is common in India and countries where people dont notice this important thing.

What is the mismatch you notice in their birth certs?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
schmeichel said:
Hi Canadian Dreams,

I am a Nairobi, Kenya VO MI1 applicant, the VO started processing my case in September 2009 and since October this year my E-Cas status has changed to DM. Last week my consultant's address also disappeared.

I recently received my CAIPS notes and qorax was kind to comment on them and give his interpretation. I have posted it on the thread below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-didnt-hear-anything-from-your-visa-office-caipsnotes-is-the-best-way-t58305.195.html

Basically nothing is clear and we are all in the same boat waiting for the correspondence from our VOs.
Thanks schmeichel for sharing this I have read the post containing your CAIPS Notes & Mr. Qorax has indeed provided you great interpretation.

Wishing the best for you & all forum members in 2012

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Good luck FMR

wait until the reply of the appeal comes up.

Nilla

Dec 16, 2011
-
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
february 2011
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
???
We had mail from our consultat. She sent mail from VO about status ecase decision made." Please wait. It takes time for the mail to reach Canada.If you have not received anything by January 15, let us know. Best regards. Immigration section." Our VO, Ankara and consultant from Toronto. What do you think, is it rejection letter?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Re: Decision Made in September & November 2011 is an Error

Dear forum members, I have a reply for a CSQ from CHC New Delhi received by the consultant company through which I have applied. This query was regarding Decision Made status inserted in E-CAS on 21st/22nd November 2011.

This is not the actual reply received but I have typed if for my friends (Please excuse me for typing errors) since I just have the hard copy of the letter. Although this is a clear & soothing reply for people like me who are going through mental trauma of Dual Status with no vivid update on the status of our applications.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem.

As soon as an action is required on your part or a decision is made by our office, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application.

If there has been a change of your marital status, family configuration or address, you may update your application, but we request that you send a signed request by scanned e-mail attachment (see our contact information below).

Please provide the following information in all correspondence with our office :

- the subject of your message
- applicant's full name (SURNAME, Given names)
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- country of citizenship
- file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number]
- telephone number, including area code
- fax number, including area code
- mailing address
- email address (if you wish us to correspond with you by email)

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend or relative, please note the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by that person, or to an authorized representative. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp for further details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax Number: 4178-2031

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Decision Made in September & November 2011 is an Error

Canadian Dreams said:
Dear forum members, I have a reply for a CSQ from CHC New Delhi received by the consultant company through which I have applied. This query was regarding Decision Made status inserted in E-CAS on 21st/22nd November 2011.

This is not the actual reply received but I have typed if for my friends (Please excuse me for typing errors) since I just have the hard copy of the letter. Although this is a clear & soothing reply for people like me who are going through mental trauma of Dual Status with no vivid update on the status of our applications.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem.

As soon as an action is required on your part or a decision is made by our office, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided on your application.

If there has been a change of your marital status, family configuration or address, you may update your application, but we request that you send a signed request by scanned e-mail attachment (see our contact information below).

Please provide the following information in all correspondence with our office :

- the subject of your message
- applicant's full name (SURNAME, Given names)
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- country of citizenship
- file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number]
- telephone number, including area code
- fax number, including area code
- mailing address
- email address (if you wish us to correspond with you by email)

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend or relative, please note the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by that person, or to an authorized representative. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp for further details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax Number: 4178-2031

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
hi ankur here
ur 2AOR file no starts with B or E

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Ankur bhai my 2nd AOR file # starts with E

Also this mail from CHC ND confirms that E-CAS is something not to be trusted blindly.

People outside Canada should not get much excited over address appearance & disappearance, status of Inprocess or any other status until we hear from our VO.

A

adityaa

Canadian Dreams said:
Ankur bhai my 2nd AOR file # starts with E

Also this mail from CHC ND confirms that E-CAS is something not to be trusted blindly.

People outside Canada should not get much excited over address appearance & disappearance, status of Inprocess or any other status until we hear from our VO.
Dear Canadian Dreams

My file no. also start from E , have you AEO ?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nilla

hard to tell what's written on that letter.
please wait and let the letter reach you first.
speculations wouldnt work here.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Nilla said:
We had mail from our consultat. She sent mail from VO about status ecase decision made." Please wait. It takes time for the mail to reach Canada.If you have not received anything by January 15, let us know. Best regards. Immigration section." Our VO, Ankara and consultant from Toronto. What do you think, is it rejection letter?
Dear Nilla, nothing could be ascertained without knowing the contents of the letter.

Although I think it must be a letter akin to what I have pasted above.