Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
DEAR FRIEND FMR,
SAD TO HEAR THAT.KINDLY TELL ME . RU PREJUNE APPLICANT.WHAT UR STATUS SHOWS APPLICATION RECEIVE AND DECISION MADE
REGARDS

INDIAN
I believe it's a MI3 case

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm001 said:

no dear i have read some of his post there he shows MI1
see 7 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here on: December 18, 2011, 07:47:34 am
hi jijitipie wats the name of ur agency?my ecas is still descision made i have an aeo...i dont know wat hapend with my application.my first time to chek my ecas was last week of nov,in process and descison made,and just a day i turns into descion made both.my app recieved on july 19 got per on october 19 and 2nd aor on nov 10.i dont know wat was the ecas shows before in process with dwscion made.hay im so confused and actually try to accept that this is rejection even i havent heard anything from my agency/consultant up to know.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/FMR-u183893.html;sa,showPosts
indian

A

adityaa

FMR said:
i just recv refusal letter today dated nov 30 my ecas was descision made nov 29 without medical...
Dear FMR

What is your timeline , when you applied , and what is the reason of rejection.

Share your timeline and procedure.

A

adityaa

sm001 said:
You are right Mr.sm001

FMR is MI3 case

Timeline of FMR is,Application Received : 19 july 2011,
1st AOR 19 Oct 2011,
2nd AOR 10 Nov. 2011,
Decision Made 21st November
Letter date of refuge 30 November
Refusal Letter Received 23 Dec 2011

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
MI3 guys do u know any situation like mine who appeal and got positive reply from vo?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FMR

you got rejected? why did you appeal?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear FMR... Sorry to learn about your rejection..... but.....all ur post r having confusing dates.... Could you please write/paste the black & white of your rejection letter to understand things in a better way. Please mention your details & updates in chronology since your posts are giving shivers to MI-1 applicants like me who have DM along with AR since 21/22-Nov-11.

Although u r MI-3 applicant & ur reason of rejection as I understood is that you counted points of adaptibility & you were not awarded by the VO so it was lack of points.

Most Important : Was your E-CAS showing 2 status i.e. IP & DM for ur single application w.e.f. 21 Nov 2011 ?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
jnathan said:
Canadian Dreams

any data about how many applicants of which offices have been experiencing this DM statuses before MR?
why the heck they aren't rectifying those statuses if they are system glitches?
Dear Jnathan, no statstical figures available else I would have shared surely. All I cud share is that in my city alone & the consultant company through which I have applied, appox 12 people have reported this problem. There could be many who never check E-cas & may not even be aware that any such thing is appearing in their E-CAS status.

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
i was awarded points in adaptability by cic thats y i got per,but when it came to manila visa offiice they did not give points in my adaptability thats y they rejected my application.i only awarded a total of only 65 points by the visa officer of manila.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FMR,

Did you send all the docs stated in your Visa office specific guide?
in fact they require more but sometimes they are satisfied with getting whats written on that guide but sometimes they want more which they notify the applicant by sending letters.

Canadian Dreams,

Very much True. DM before MR is in abundance in Indian threads.
I know at least a dozen of my friends there who has got DM before MR.
No one yet has received any Rejection letter.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
FMR said:
i was awarded points in adaptability by cic thats y i got per,but when it came to manila visa offiice they did not give points in my adaptability thats y they rejected my application.i only awarded a total of only 65 points by the visa officer of manila.
Dear FMR, you need to talk about this with your consultant if any or take help from some expert to x-chk this since if CIC considers that you have enough points (including points of adaptability) & gives you PER then VO can't reject it by not giving you points of adaptability.

Like Jnathan asked, have you provided enough documentation proof to show your adaptability. You mentioned in your previous post that you declared your uncle is residing in Canada to gain 5 adaptability points. Is he your relative of just a person known to you ?

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMR said:
do u have arrange employment? AEO? in ur case
ankur

FMR

Dec 5, 2011
yah i provided all the documents of my uncle,birth cert,proof of billing and his PR card...im currently working here in canada.actualy my consultant already appeal in manila embassy but i dont think it will work,ive read lots of situations like mine in this forum and no one's did it after appealing.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Any update friends... have you heard from your consultants / CHC lately for DM & AR/RBVO/IP status ?

I remember there were 15 to 20 forum members having such status but now 4 or 5 of us are active. Others please share if you have any latest update.