+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in August 2014 and waiting for passport request (within Canada)

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adi7 said:
Since you are IP from more than 2 months. From my best knowledge, you will get decision made and PPR email at the same time. Fingers crossed for all the applicants waiting for DM and PPR email.
We are hoping to get DM and PPR at same time

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Guys,

What's your thought about 17 mos processing time for Provincial Nominees like us and Ottawa-CPC as Visa Office?
Do you think that It will really take 17 mos before we receive our PPR's.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Cheers! ;D ;D ;D

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Is there really no one getting PPR since around July~August DM people?

Or Significantly lower number of people are getting PPR?

My assumption is that the people who are processing our files and the people who are issuing PPR are two different group.

That must be why they are still taking more "in process" while there are less number of PPR is being issued.

and I am pretty sure there must be people getting PPR who are not in this forum?

it's just not possible that they just stopped issuing PPR for everybody who has got DM recently..

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
racoon341 said:
Guys,

What's your thought about 17 mos processing time for Provincial Nominees like us and Ottawa-CPC as Visa Office?
Do you think that It will really take 17 mos before we receive our PPR's.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Cheers! ;D ;D ;D
Why not to update processing times to actual processing times rather than to hold on PPRs until published processing times are reached???

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Diaboluce said:
Is there really no one getting PPR since around July~August DM people?

Or Significantly lower number of people are getting PPR?

My assumption is that the people who are processing our files and the people who are issuing PPR are two different group.

That must be why they are still taking more "in process" while there are less number of PPR is being issued.

and I am pretty sure there must be people getting PPR who are not in this forum?

it's just not possible that they just stopped issuing PPR for everybody who has got DM recently..
I agree with that, there may be 2 groups assigning in processing our applications and issuing PPR but we don't really know what took them so long in issuing our PPR's..My other thoughts would be the officers are waiting for other applications to turned into DM and in that case they are sending PPR's by batches but again it is just only an assumption...and Yes I know that there are few people who received PPR but they are not a member of this forum and there are also some active members after receiving their PPR's forgot to inform or update on this forum for some reasons.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
jaykom said:
Hi, Not MP brother, office contacted me bez i requested them abt my application. They said my application all looks gud,all background checking finish ready to final review,but unfortunately ainp (my nomination) permanent resident target finish this year. You will get only first of January 2015. This is exactly they said bro.... I just shared with u guys...

I have got this quote from December 2013 Application threads and I don't think it's making sense at all
what do you guys think?

first of all I don't think only AINP nominated people are having delay on PPR...

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Diaboluce said:
I have got this quote from December 2013 Application threads and I don't think it's making sense at all
what do you guys think?

first of all I don't think only AINP nominated people are having delay on PPR...
It may or may not be true but I did not see enough evidence that they are done issuing PR's for this year.
Again, let us just be all positive that they are still issuing PR's this year.

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
alexb013 said:
I think it will be in first half of October.
I hope its tonite!! 8)

mkay912

Sep 18, 2014
Hello all,

I've been peeping into this forum for a year and I think it's time to share what I've been told today with you.
FYI, my application has been on "decision made" status since Aug 1, 2014 and I'm desperately waiting for the PPR!!

After 30 minutes waiting, I finally could hold one agent at CIC call centre today and this is what she said:

1. Based on CIC website, it's not over 17 months period since my application is received by CIC, so they cannot check the details of my application.

2. If our status says 'decision made', it's a matter of time now. She said CIC doesn't limit number of people with yearly (target) quota. (which is such a relief for me!) Also she added that if that quota matters, they wouldn't process it from the beginning because it's *provincial* program so each gov't may limit the number ahead.

I really hope all of us receive the landing paper by the end of this month!

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkay912 said:
Hello all,

I've been peeping into this forum for a year and I think it's time to share what I've been told today with you.
FYI, my application has been on "decision made" status since Aug 1, 2014 and I'm desperately waiting for the PPR!!

After 30 minutes waiting, I finally could hold one agent at CIC call centre today and this is what she said:

1. Based on CIC website, it's not over 17 months period since my application is received by CIC, so they cannot check the details of my application.

2. If our status says 'decision made', it's a matter of time now. She said CIC doesn't limit number of people with yearly (target) quota. (which is such a relief for me!) Also she added that if that quota matters, they wouldn't process it from the beginning because it's *provincial* program so each gov't may limit the number ahead.

Thanks for sharing, it's valuable info and a good sign.

Based on what you said I just believe more and more that we will get it in the first half of October:)

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing, mkay912.

I was told exactly the same both by AINP and CIC.

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
mkay912 said:
Hello all,

Thank you for sharing this information.
Cheers!