Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
mute_man said:
agreed and +1 for the wishes!! ;D
Wish you all the best for your DM..........................!!! Congrats to the New members of Visa and CORP.

Target...

YVANNA

Mar 13, 2014
PH -- CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Med's Request
15-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-10-2014
Tanong ko lang, sa mga LC2 na nakatanggap na ng PPS and visa nila,
how many days did it take for you to receive it after decision made?
Did they call or email you?

Got decision made last March 27, pero wala paring visa.
13 days na.

Thanks! :D

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YVANNA said:
Tanong ko lang, sa mga LC2 na nakatanggap na ng PPS and visa nila,
how many days did it take for you to receive it after decision made?
Did they call or email you?

Got decision made last March 27, pero wala paring visa.
13 days na.

Thanks! :D
53 days for me already my friend!!! Be patient...you are not going to be like me...just wait for a week or so!!

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
hi guy's if cic says that your medical has been received, is that means that our medical report is approved?
if yes then would be the next step even though i already paid the landing fees along with application

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patwal said:
hi guy's if cic says that your medical has been received, is that means that our medical report is approved?
if yes then would be the next step even though i already paid the landing fees along with application
Normally the doctor will call you if there is any problem show up...they don't hide it from you..so if it shows medicals received..it's all good...now you wait for sometime and your status will change to in process...then decision made...then they'll ask for your passport to stamp the immigration visa and theyll send the COPR along with that...if you are from a visa exempted country..they will directly send your COPR by regular mail..
So wait for the next status change...
Regards..
JPM

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
jpm said:
Normally the doctor will call you if there is any problem show up...they don't hide it from you..so if it shows medicals received..it's all good...now you wait for sometime and your status will change to in process...then decision made...then they'll ask for your passport to stamp the immigration visa and theyll send the COPR along with that...if you are from a visa exempted country..they will directly send your COPR by regular mail..
So wait for the next status change...
Regards..
JPM

Thank you JPM. yeah called the doctor regarding my medical report and he said that everything is ok and u are healthy. Now how much time do you think they will take for ppr , any guess. And brother one more thing in my mind the thing is that how can i know that where they will run my file, some ppls says that they will run your file into the canada ( Ottawa) and other says outside of canada. I'm so confuse about this. can you pls clear to me

cam1234

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks:

Question regarding "Goods to Follow". We are packing our belongings in the US and will have the movers come to take them to Toronto. Here is the problem, the movers will actually cross the border a day before us... can this be done?

The moving company insists all they need is a copy of COPR and B4/B4a, and that they will take our belongings to their storage hub near Toronto. When we get there, we would clear our things at a local customs office... anyone done this before? Anyone see a problem?

Thanks,
Cam

YVANNA

Mar 13, 2014
PH -- CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Med's Request
15-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-10-2014
After 3 years..
Got our visas today :) Valid until Jan 22,2015.
Thanks everyone for the support and advises!
(14 days after DM)

#GodIsGood

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patwal said:
Thank you JPM. yeah called the doctor regarding my medical report and he said that everything is ok and u are healthy. Now how much time do you think they will take for ppr , any guess. And brother one more thing in my mind the thing is that how can i know that where they will run my file, some ppls says that they will run your file into the canada ( Ottawa) and other says outside of canada. I'm so confuse about this. can you pls clear to me
Ok..so your medicals are fine....good to know...and you said you already paid the rrpf...so they won't ask for that..but when you check your app status...it's gonna show like in process...and which date they started processing your application..usually after 2-3 months after medicals..then after that nobody knows...so peoples application shows DM after they submit their passport..and for my case...it's different...DM before 55 days but no PPR yet...or for some people..it's 2 weeks after DM..
which country are you from?
I selected newdelhi.india office but they processed my papers here in Ottawa..maybe because of that strike happend few months ago...
Which office you said? In ur application?

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
jpm said:
Ok..so your medicals are fine....good to know...and you said you already paid the rrpf...so they won't ask for that..but when you check your app status...it's gonna show like in process...and which date they started processing your application..usually after 2-3 months after medicals..then after that nobody knows...so peoples application shows DM after they submit their passport..and for my case...it's different...DM before 55 days but no PPR yet...or for some people..it's 2 weeks after DM..
which country are you from?
I selected newdelhi.india office but they processed my papers here in Ottawa..maybe because of that strike happend few months ago...
Which office you said? In ur application?
THANKS. i didn't selected any thing. do we select that?

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patwal said:
THANKS. i didn't selected any thing. do we select that?
Normally we select..yeah...on the 1st page of generic application form...hopefully your paper will be in Ottawa

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
YVANNA said:
After 3 years..
Got our visas today :) Valid until Jan 22,2015.
Thanks everyone for the support and advises!
(14 days after DM)

#GodIsGood
super congratz!!

freewilly

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2013//Newborn's MR in Mar 2014
Med's Done....
28th May 2013///Newborn's MED done on 28 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 10th Jan 2014// Newborns PP sent on 30th Mar 2014
we have sent our baby's medical n pp recently n today we got an email from vfs to call them as they need some additional docs for our daughter. We have sent everything including her birth certificate. Now vfs is closed till monday. I am very worried since we dont know What they require at this point. Seniors please comment. We have everything at stake n we are worried if this has to do something with her medical.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
freewilly said:
we have sent our baby's medical n pp recently n today we got an email from vfs to call them as they need some additional docs for our daughter. We have sent everything including her birth certificate. Now vfs is closed till monday. I am very worried since we dont know What they require at this point. Seniors please comment. We have everything at stake n we are worried if this has to do something with her medical.
My Dear,
if you have sent processing Fee, medical report, PP, birth certificate and Photos there will not be any problem. They only want to clarify the the case of your new member. if you have not sent, now you need to send.

Target...

freewilly

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2013//Newborn's MR in Mar 2014
Med's Done....
28th May 2013///Newborn's MED done on 28 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 10th Jan 2014// Newborns PP sent on 30th Mar 2014
Quote from: freewilly on April 11, 2014, 10:41:49 am

My Dear,
if you have sent processing Fee, medical report, PP, birth certificate and Photos there will not be any problem. They only want to clarify the the case of your new member. if you have not sent, now you need to send.

Target...
[/quote] Yes, we have sent all that. The birth certificate indicates that she is our new born daughter. What other than that should they need? When you say they only want to clarify the case of your new member, do you mean that this has happened with anyone before or is does it usually happens this way?