N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
chigwell1779 said:
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
WAHEGURU HAVE LISTEN TO MY PRAYERS................
Congrat
CHIGWELL1779
Congrats.... :)

cam1234

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

My COPR was mailed to my address in the US on march 3rd. I am from a visa exempt country. It has now been nearly a month... it cannot take a letter 1 month to get from Canada to the US. Does anyone know of a similar case to mine? Any advice?

Thank you,
Cam

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cam1234 said:
Dear Friends,

My COPR was mailed to my address in the US on march 3rd. I am from a visa exempt country. It has now been nearly a month... it cannot take a letter 1 month to get from Canada to the US. Does anyone know of a similar case to mine? Any advice?

Thank you,
Cam
Some times they hold your letter for customs check..stupid things...checking a paper for 1 month...my dad send a certificate to me from India and it took 5 weeks to come here...
Is it through canada post?
If yes then check the status with your tracking number...
Regards
JPM

cam1234

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpm said:
Some times they hold your letter for customs check..stupid things...checking a paper for 1 month...my dad send a certificate to me from India and it took 5 weeks to come here...
Is it through canada post?
If yes then check the status with your tracking number...
Regards
JPM
Thank you jpm for your answer. Yes it is coming with Canada Post to the US and they never gave me a tracking number... Don't know what to do...

Cam

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
Dear Members,
i am plannig to land on 7th may in edmonton.as far as my experience concerned ,I have done my job in three institutions but NDVO returned me only one (the present institution) certificate along with IELTS certificate.What would happen to my previous two original experience certificates?do they provide me in Canada Airport by CIC or not ?What should I do to get them since my previous organization does not want to give me , again the experience certificates?
Your suggestions are appreciated !!!

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
thanks for the wishes.
i hope each and every member of this forum will have their PR. hope balle balle time will come soon for every forum members.
wishes...............

hbs

Apr 1, 2014
i guess in NDVO, passport and RFRP along with medicals submitted together...same with me..DM from March 30th night...waiting eagerly for good news with passport!!

M_S_N

Apr 1, 2014
M situation is also similar. I had done my re-medicals on Feb 4, 2014. No change in my status yet and my PP is with NDVO from 24 Aug 2012.

Request for prayer from all members

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a long wait for me
me..over 48 days now..after decision made to ppr..
Hey friends..what you think? Do I need to.contact cic...I did it once...they said I will receive notifications in upcoming weeks...but it's 3 weeks.after already?? What you guys think?

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
jpm said:
It's a long wait for me
me..over 48 days now..after decision made to ppr..
Hey friends..what you think? Do I need to.contact cic...I did it once...they said I will receive notifications in upcoming weeks...but it's 3 weeks.after already?? What you guys think?
My Dear,
Send one email to CIC...VO with your details, then, they will action your case promptly.

Target...

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Target2013 said:
My Dear,
Send one email to CIC...VO with your details, then, they will action your case promptly.

Target...
I did that once...as I said...before 3 weeks...one of my friend said..if we send more emails..they'll delay the process..is that right? What you think?

Rinku1975

Apr 4, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am very much new in this forum Kindly help me out I had applied for Immigration in 2010 April...last month I have gone through Re assessment of Medical Last year i have done First Medical... wife's re medical on nove-2013 and mine was last month My question when will my visa come ?????Medical result have been received last year on online status...

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Rinku1975 said:
Hi Experts,

I am very much new in this forum Kindly help me out I had applied for Immigration in 2010 April...last month I have gone through Re assessment of Medical Last year i have done First Medical... wife's re medical on nove-2013 and mine was last month My question when will my visa come ?????Medical result have been received last year on online status...
Hi,

You will get your Passport request very soon if your passport is not with them already.. Hopefully by end of June or July most of the cases will be finalized..

Rinku1975

Apr 4, 2014
Vigilant said:
Hi,

You will get your Passport request very soon if your passport is not with them already.. Hopefully by end of June or July most of the cases will be finalized..
Dear Vigilant,
Why its so late....90 days is the criteria....and Last year when i gone through the medical then all BG checking done last Year now what they are checking..My Passport was and landing fee PCC are docs are submitted last year when medicals are submitted..

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Rinku1975 said:
Dear Vigilant,
Why its so late....90 days is the criteria....and Last year when i gone through the medical then all BG checking done last Year now what they are checking..My Passport was and landing fee PCC are docs are submitted last year when medicals are submitted..
Dear,

This is the maximum time which I said. If your BGC r completed earlier then hopefully u will get it with in month IA..

Thanks,