+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day to all waiting for their passports .. To those who attained their DM status at ecas July 12 - 15 .. oh lets pray fully that we shall receive our passport with visa July 26 - 30 :) Good luck to all and share your updates , please .. I got DM last July 13 :)

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yulia said:
Hi all! I'm new here and I am just waiting for my visa. Got DM'ed on July 13.

@ jhoan004 and ijn-jale,

Congrats! May I know when were you both DM'ed and where are you guys from?

TY :D
To Yulia :) Hello .. Oh we have the same date when we got our DM status .. I hope we will get our passports with visa until July 30, next week :) My flight to Canada is scheduled in Aug 17 and I feel really sad coz I miss my husband so much .. Good luck yo us Yulia and please , please, do keep me posted once you received your passport form Manila embassy .. Take care :)

annie0319

Jul 23, 2010
My husband got his Decision Made status on July 13 too (we checked July 18 and it was DM, we hadn't checked for a few weeks, so we're guessing it was changed July 13 as well).. He still does not have his visa. Hopefully before July 30, since he has booked his flight already for August 16..

Our timeline:
4/27/10 - submitted application Mississauga
6/2/10 - sponsorship approved
6/15/10 - PPR, NBI, Cenomar requested
6/22/10 - PP, NBI, Cenomar sent to Embassy
7/13/10 - Decision made
Currently waiting for visa...

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't get why some had their apps approved so fast, even after applying in may of this year! i feel cheated :(

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg said:
Finally DM today yahoooooo. Below is our timeline.

Nov 24, 2009 - Approved as sponsor
Nov 30, 2009 - Received Approval Letter from CPC-M
Dec 8, 2009 - Started Processing in Manila Embassy
Dec 11, 2009 - was able to log on ecas and PR in process
Dec 22, 2009 - wife recd AOR requesting Passport
Dec 29, 2009 - Manila Embassy received passport
July 20, 2010 - DM with Medical Results Received.

Thank you Lord. Good luck to those who are still waiting!
kg! congratulations. that's quite a wait you've got there. you deserve it, and i am happy for you. :)

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
annie0319 said:
My husband got his Decision Made status on July 13 too (we checked July 18 and it was DM, we hadn't checked for a few weeks, so we're guessing it was changed July 13 as well).. He still does not have his visa. Hopefully before July 30, since he has booked his flight already for August 16..

Our timeline:
4/27/10 - submitted application Mississauga
6/2/10 - sponsorship approved
6/15/10 - PPR, NBI, Cenomar requested
6/22/10 - PP, NBI, Cenomar sent to Embassy
7/13/10 - Decision made
Currently waiting for visa...
wow congrats halos same tayo ng time line ...kso july 15 ako ngpasa ng passport sa embassy ... ;) pde na kaya ako mgpabook ng flight hihihihi :D :D

lexie

Jul 24, 2010
ON, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello po:)

i always visit this thread lalo na nung kukuha ako ng TRV but ngayon lang ako magaask :)
kase PR na ung kukunin ko :)

can anyone please help me :)

my husband is the one sponsoring me im still with him (im still in canada) were thinking dapat na inland kaso naisip ko na matagal so nagdecide kame na OUTLAND ang processing uuwi ako ng SEPT 27 2010 question ko po eh complete naman ung documents namen wala lang akong medical do i need to get police clearance pa ba? if ever kase un lang ang kulang ko medical and police clearance, bago kase ako pumunta dito dinala ko na lahat ng documents ang plan kase namen eh mag pass na sa 1st week of AUG pero outland para onti n lang ung months na aantayin ko sa manila we got married last april2010 dito sa canada ang tagal kase namen nakuha ung marriage certificate nagkamali kase ung pastor sa name ko so inayos pa niya kaya ngayon lang namen aayusin ***eto na question haha ang haba pa eh :p**
pwede ba ko magpass ng application without medical and police clearance?? tapos ipapass nanamen lahat ng meron kame dito like cenomar, nbi, pictures etc? baka kase matagalan pag kulang doc? sabi kase samen pag complete daw lahat mas mabilis eh kulang kase ko ng medical eh mahal naman magpamedical dito eh hehe

isa pa po question binabalik naman po ung mga photos na ipapass? ok lang naman sakin kung hindi balik ung mga photos pero may isasama kase kame na polaroid / instax eh impt kase sakin un ayaw ko naman scan kase dba po ba mas orig mas ok?

last :) ung passport kse i hubby expired dba po ba hinihingi ung passport# ng nagssponsor sa application ok lang ba expired ung kanya? ayaw pa kse kumuha eh saka ako daw ung impt eh passport ko kakarenew ko lang last yr kahit hindi p expired dating green passport kase ko ngayon red na kase kumuha ako ng trv ayun po sorry dame question :)

sorry kase gusto ko lang makasure and maging ok lahat thank you and congrats sa lahat ng may visa na :)

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
1. ur under trv, u can opt to extend ur visa by applying for an extension of your stay (if u like) in august - 1 month before expiration of your visit visa. ull be under implied status while waiting for the result that is, assuming u dont have a return ticket yet.

2. complete documentation leads to faster processing. one of our may 2010 members under spouse/family class sponsorship submitted a photocopy of her husband's medical rather than the original. their application package was returned to them after more than a month for sponsorship approval. here's the excerpt and the link for reference: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-may-2010-applications-t40809.510.html

it's nice to know that most of you guys were approved. I am still waiting for the applications that they sent back..urrghhhh Now I realized what really was my mistake. I missed to include the original copy of my husband's medical certificate (the green form with his picture attached).

question: if you missed something, are they gonna send back the whole application to you or they will just send a letter requesting for additional documents?

anyone??

I think it all depends on what you missed and which office you are going through.

Send a fax to Mississauga with your name and receipt number on it, stating that you have the medical and that you forgot to include it. Include a copy of that with the fax. Give them a phone number to contact you and ask them in the fax if you should mail it to Mississauga or the office that will process your PR app.

I did this with my husbands FBI cert and they put a note on the file that we had the original and would forward it when asked.

Sponsorship went through, and now we are just waiting to hear from Buffalo.

if u dont have ur nbi and would like to get one while ur there, u can check this link for the steps

http://www.nbi.gov.ph/faq.htm

3. for photos, i have some of mine scanned and the rest are digital. printed 4 pictures in a page as like what other members in the forums did. from what i read, some do - some dont return photos

4. for your hubby's expired passport, they dont ask for a sponsor's passport.

just my 2 cents, why not request for an extension to stay (CPC-V), have ur medical and nbi done there then submit the completed docs outland (CPC-M). u get to wait with ur spouse while ur papers are in process.

lexie

Jul 24, 2010
ON, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks missmyhoney :)

but my question is can i still submit our application po para mastart na para mapprove na sya and maforward na sa manila ung application then follow-up na lang ung medical sa manila? mahal kase magpamedical dito eh :) i do have my nbi clearance wala akong police clearance ang alam ko kase kasama un eh. pwede na ba namen send ung application ng walang medical? or baka ibalik din samen ung application?

naisip na namen na magpaextend then wait ako dito prob is baka ipatawag ako or hingin ung passport eh andito ako sa canada pag kinuha ung passport pano na un eh kailangan ko pa naman ng passport dito lalo na pag trv lang. and sayang then kase may return ticket ako eh :)

annie0319

Jul 23, 2010
rhizzav said:
wow congrats halos same tayo ng time line ...kso july 15 ako ngpasa ng passport sa embassy ... ;) pde na kaya ako mgpabook ng flight hihihihi :D :D
Hi Rhizzav, Let Veronica and I know if you've had any news regarding your passport. Hopefully we all receive good news within this week.. Actually, my husband has booked his flight already for mid August next month :)

anrebama

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2010
File Transfer...
March 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2010 - Received on July 22
LANDED..........
PDOS July28 - Landed on Aug.10,2010
based from my experience, after passing PP and NBI clearance 3 months pa ngantay husband ko for DM status on ECAS, then he got his visa after 12 working days.. Just to give u guys an idea..

Here's our timeline:

Jan 27 - sent application
Feb 28 - approved for sponsorship
Mar 23 - started processing in manila
Mar 26 - received letter requesting for PP and Nbi clearance
Mar 30 - sent PP and NBI
No respond til July 1
July 1 - DM on ecas
After 12 working days nareceive na nia PP with Visa.. :)

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re : July 13 DM,

Dear Fellow men who are also DM on July 13 or week of July 12 - 15 .. Anyone who has received back his / her passpport ? Good luck to all of us. Lets continue to keep our faith that we will receive our lucky stamp very soon ! Please post it here ..when you receive it :) Thank you so much !

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
causticlilgirlie said:
kg! congratulations. that's quite a wait you've got there. you deserve it, and i am happy for you. :)
Thanks Causticlilgirlie! Good luck on your application. Hope you get it soon!

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all fellowmen DM July 13.. Just hold on and wait .. pray and keep faith :) I just got my passport with my lucky visa today at 1037 am :) Tuesday . My husband and I are soooo happy that we cried :) Good luck to all of you and God bless always your family !

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
Veronica55 said:
To all fellowmen DM July 13.. Just hold on and wait .. pray and keep faith :) I just got my passport with my lucky visa today at 1037 am :) Tuesday . My husband and I are soooo happy that we cried :) Good luck to all of you and God bless always your family !
congrats!!!! and God bless!!! ;)