+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just would like to share. "Decision Made" on my ECAS yesterday. Now waiting for the visa package. I hope it will not take too long.

Good luck to us all.

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
ianpogi said:
Just would like to share. "Decision Made" on my ECAS yesterday. Now waiting for the visa package. I hope it will not take too long.

Good luck to us all.
Congratulations!

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmyhoney said:
i got ur message in my email loreyne, it's alright. i can't answer about u being banned as am not sure how this works but i hope ur not as there's no reason for u to be. one can get lots of resources and support from the forum so feel free to ask or send comments so no worries
thanks, i just informed the system administrator...and they set it again.... again thanks.

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicegirl said:
At 2:01pm today, the Canadian embassy phoned me and said that my visa is ready for pick-up. She said that i have to bring my booking certificate. I told her that my flight will be this coming Friday.She said....

"Go to your travel agency right now and get your booking certificate and get your visa ASAP!!!!!!!"

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow Wednesday i will pick up my visa @ 8am . Thank you Lord.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KG

Thanks!

Just waiting now for the delivery of the visa package. I read it takes 5 working days from the date of the DM on ecas. Others took 10 working days.

Good luck to us all.....

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liwor said:
happyme & spicegirl

I got the visa today after two weeks.
I am glad to see that most of you got your visa already.....CONGRATULATIONS....

Mine still waiting....

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
@ Loreyn84,

Thank you :)

@ Ianpogi,

Congrats for getting DM :)

@ Liwor,

I am happy that you now have your visa :) Our wating game is over :)

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
@ KG

Thanks!

Just waiting now for the delivery of the visa package. I read it takes 5 working days from the date of the DM on ecas. Others took 10 working days.

Good luck to us all.....
hi... my i know your timeline...please

loreyn

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicegirl said:
@ Loreyn84,

Thank you :)

@ Ianpogi,

Congrats for getting DM :)

@ Liwor,

I am happy that you now have your visa :) Our wating game is over :)
Welcome...hope mine will be soon too....

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here's my timeline for reference.

Nov 2007- received letter LC2 form
Dec 2007 - sent to Visa Section
June 2008 - received the letter confirmation of LC2, but when i checked the site it says file was received March 28, 2008.
August 2008 - received instructions for medical
August 2008 - Medical
June 2009 - Sponsor (wife) followed up our status.
Sept 2009 - another instructions for medical (first medical expired) (so who's to blame??)
Oct 2009 - second medical.
Feb 2010 - wife received letter dated january (again, who's to blame, snail mail system??) for parental consent from biological father (for my stepson)
April 22, 2010 - recieved letter dated April 8 ( 14 days delayed) instructing us to mail our passports with note: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SUBMIT THE RED-COLORED MACHINE READABLE PASSPORT..we still have the green one. We Renewed our passports.
May 26, 2010 - Sent passport to CIC Manila via courier. (18 days delayed from the 30-day window given for me to comply).
June 8, 2010 - Decision made on ECAS.

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Just put your file number and other details there.
HI... KG...I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES IN REGISTERING IN ECAS. HOW COME AFTER ENTERING MY DETAILS IT IS ALWAYS UNSUCCESSFUL. PLEASE GUIDE ME...

THANK YOU.

LOREYN

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
here's my timeline for reference.

Nov 2007- received letter LC2 form
Dec 2007 - sent to Visa Section
June 2008 - received the letter confirmation of LC2, but when i checked the site it says file was received March 28, 2008.
August 2008 - received instructions for medical
August 2008 - Medical
June 2009 - Sponsor (wife) followed up our status.
Sept 2009 - another instructions for medical (first medical expired) (so who's to blame??)
Oct 2009 - second medical.
Feb 2010 - wife received letter dated january (again, who's to blame, snail mail system??) for parental consent from biological father (for my stepson)
April 22, 2010 - recieved letter dated April 8 ( 14 days delayed) instructing us to mail our passports with note: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SUBMIT THE RED-COLORED MACHINE READABLE PASSPORT..we still have the green one. We Renewed our passports.
May 26, 2010 - Sent passport to CIC Manila (18 days delayed from the 30-day window given for me to comply).
June 8, 2010 - Decision made on ECAS.
SAME HERE... I PERSONALLY DROP MY PASSPORT TO THE DROPBOX LAST MAY 26....I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO REGISTER IN ECAS TO KNOW THE STATUS...BUT STILL I CANNOT REGISTER MYSELF......IF IT IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK....I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF ANYONE COULD CALL ME AT 9010995 TO TEACH ON HOW TO DO IT....PLEASE HELP... I AM LOOKING FORWARD...

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ loreyn84

Is this your first time to try using ecas? maybe you got the Identification Type wrong. Try it again and double check all your entries...

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
@ loreyn84

Is this your first time to try using ecas? maybe you got the Identification Type wrong. Try it again and double check all your entries...
yes.. this is my first time...what i have is the file number given to me by the canadian embassy manila....