+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
Hi Egutierrez,

I've been attempting to send you a private message but your inbox is already full.

No updates yet from DHL. I'm so worried now since my flight is already on June 11-Friday and i don't yet have my visa. My maximum waiting time will be thursday afternoon for i can attend the CFO Guidance and Counselling Seminar for half a day on Friday morning then go to the airport after lunch

I want to send you a pm but your inbox is full.

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
can that be possible to be able to get a seminar at pdos at such sort notice?as in the next day already?or may reservation ka na sa pdos? indi pwede magreserve ng walang visa right?or pwede?

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
egutierrez said:
can that be possible to be able to get a seminar at pdos at such sort notice?as in the next day already?or may reservation ka na sa pdos? indi pwede magreserve ng walang visa right?or pwede?

My husband is a Canadian so i am only required to attend the CFO's Guidance and Counselling seminar. No need for reservation. Walk-in is allowed. It only takes half a day for the seminar :)

Will keep u posted of the updates abt my visa package.

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg said:
We can't really tell if you will have to wait 4months because there are applicants who got it earlier too. Just pray hard for that and hopefully they won't ask for any additional documents from you anymore.

Good luck!
thanks KG, I am hoping and praying that they will not ask additional documents from me...coz if they will..it will prolong my agony of waiting....

talking to you guys here it's a big relief for me....

by the way.... how can i use the "ecas" service coz i really don't know how it works and where to apply it...hope you can help me here...

again thanks kg

god bless...

loreyn

liwor

May 11, 2010
spicegirl said:

My husband is a Canadian so i am only required to attend the CFO's Guidance and Counselling seminar. No need for reservation. Walk-in is allowed. It only takes half a day for the seminar :)

Will keep u posted of the updates abt my visa package.
I went to the embassy today and they told my thay will be sending my package within this week. See our package is still in the embassy

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
liwor said:
I went to the embassy today and they told my thay will be sending my package within this week. See our package is still in the embassy
Hi Liwor,

Thank u so much for posting that info. I'm so worried now. i should have my visa not later than thursday for i will still be attending the CFO's Guidance and COunselling seminar for spouses of foreign nationals. Then leave on Friday afternon for PAL direct flight to Vancouver.

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
We received an email reply from our MP's asst. regarding the delay of our visa package. Here's the visa section's reply:

Quote: " The visas were authorized on May 20th and will be queued for printing and being sent out by commercial courier"

-Seems like the embassy are releasing more visas this 2nd quarter of 2010. Until now, my visa is still queued for printing ;D .

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
hi loreyn84, u might want to try this one called mathew's ecas

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
i got ur message in my email loreyne, it's alright. i can't answer about u being banned as am not sure how this works but i hope ur not as there's no reason for u to be. one can get lots of resources and support from the forum so feel free to ask or send comments so no worries

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
loreyn84 said:
thanks KG, I am hoping and praying that they will not ask additional documents from me...coz if they will..it will prolong my agony of waiting....

talking to you guys here it's a big relief for me....

by the way.... how can i use the "ecas" service coz i really don't know how it works and where to apply it...hope you can help me here...

again thanks kg

god bless...

loreyn
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Just put your file number and other details there.

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
At 2:01pm today, the Canadian embassy phoned me and said that my visa is ready for pick-up. She said that i have to bring my booking certificate. I told her that my flight will be this coming Friday.She said....

"Go to your travel agency right now and get your booking certificate and get your visa ASAP!!!!!!!"

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow Wednesday i will pick up my visa @8am . Thank you Lord.

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
spicegirl said:
At 2:01pm today, the Canadian embassy phoned me and said that my visa is ready for pick-up. She said that i have to bring my booking certificate. I told her that my flight will be this coming Friday.She said....

"Go to your travel agency right now and get your booking certificate and get your visa ASAP!!!!!!!"

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow Wednesday i will pick up my visa @ 8am . Thank you Lord.
Congratulations!!! Welcome to Canada!

spicegirl

Nov 17, 2009
@ kg and liwor,

Thank you :)

@ Liwor and Egutierrez,

Advance congratulations!!!! for you will also be receiving your visa this week :)

egutierrez

May 29, 2010
spicegirl said:
@ kg and liwor,

Thank you :)

@ Liwor and Egutierrez,

Advance congratulations!!!! for you will also be receiving your visa this week :)
congratz spicegirl!! i hope we receive our visas soon.