Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey everybody! been a while since i last posted in this thread. it seems like so long ago, and a lot of people i know here have had DMs on their ECAS. i'm happy to say i finally have it as well! :)

i have a question that i hope someone can help with. they say if the DM mentions that "medical results were received" its a good thing because if it doesn't, it means they won't issue a visa. how true is this?

would really appreciate any insights!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
causticlilgirlie said:
hey everybody! been a while since i last posted in this thread. it seems like so long ago, and a lot of people i know here have had DMs on their ECAS. i'm happy to say i finally have it as well! :)

i have a question that i hope someone can help with. they say if the DM mentions that "medical results were received" its a good thing because if it doesn't, it means they won't issue a visa. how true is this?

would really appreciate any insights!
I don't think it matters kung may "medical results were received" or wala. Sometimes they forget to put it on ecas pero approved naman yung visa. Ang importante eh yung Decision Made. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, jeans22! worried lang konti because i know there've been others who were denied :(

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
causticlilgirlie said:
thanks, jeans22! worried lang konti because i know there've been others who were denied :(
Usually, interview muna bago i-deny. Kung hindi sila satisfied sa relationship nyo, the embassy will ask for more proof of your relationship. Tas pag hindi pa din satisfied, they'll ask you for an interview. At pag hindi pag din, then that's the time na they will deny your application. I believe hindi ka naman hiningian ng interview diba?

Also, nakita ko sa isang website na ang refusal rate sa Manila for Canadian Immigrants ay 8% lang compared to other countries na 40%-50%!! So nothing to worry about ok?

Congrats ulet!! :D

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jeans, thanks for your very kind and encouraging words!

hope someone can help me answer this question as well. i've read people in other threads mentioning having to pay DHL a fee for sending the passport/visa package back..? i haven't been contacted about paying them. how does that work? would appreciate your expertise once again, folks!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
causticlilgirlie said:
@ jeans, thanks for your very kind and encouraging words!

hope someone can help me answer this question as well. i've read people in other threads mentioning having to pay DHL a fee for sending the passport/visa package back..? i haven't been contacted about paying them. how does that work? would appreciate your expertise once again, folks!
Basically you pay the courier pag bigay sayo ng package mo. Cash on Delivery ika nga. :) So wag pong mag-alala about contacting DHL.

marya

Nov 11, 2010
Re: IN PROCESS help --- Manila Embassy

Hi i would like to ask how many years do i have to wait for my visa to be released?! last February 2010 i received a letter from the Canadian embassy in manila that my visa for permanent residence to Canada is ready to be issued and needs to comply some documents like (passport,appendix A attached in their letter,NBI clearance and photos).March 3, 2010 i send it to them. but till now my visa hasn't been released and what worries me is that my medical will expire this coming December 15, 2010. :( :(

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey marya,

it sounds like standard procedure, they ask for the necessary documents and then take about 6-9 months to make a decision and send you back your passport. just hang in there!

gman

Mar 8, 2011
Hi all, try waiting 17 months like we have. The things that have been done and asked for on our application is like some kind of joke.

I asked my MP to enquire July 2010, that was a waste of time. Got very little information from him.

I've sent 2 emails, also a waste of time, very vague infromation there also and the second one was not even responded to.

Meds have been redone and submitted early Febuary 2011, still no change on e-cas or any word.

Believe me, we know how you all feel. The waiting, the checking e-cas, the sleepless night, the tears, the missing of each other, the anger and frustration. It has been one of the hardest things that I have ever done in my life.

My wife doesn't even want me to talk about life in Canada, because she doesn't believe that it will ever happen.

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
gman said:
Hi all, try waiting 17 months like we have. The things that have been done and asked for on our application is like some kind of joke.

I asked my MP to enquire July 2010, that was a waste of time. Got very little information from him.

I've sent 2 emails, also a waste of time, very vague infromation there also and the second one was not even responded to.

Meds have been redone and submitted early Febuary 2011, still no change on e-cas or any word.

Believe me, we know how you all feel. The waiting, the checking e-cas, the sleepless night, the tears, the missing of each other, the anger and frustration. It has been one of the hardest things that I have ever done in my life.

My wife doesn't even want me to talk about life in Canada, because she doesn't believe that it will ever happen.
Hello Gman, any updates with your situation? Sponsoring your wife? or with kids?

raine25

Nov 7, 2012
Hi sainu, ask ko Lang sana about dto sa application ko,, sa ecas ang info n 2,, Nung February 22 na receive ng embassy ang papers ko then august 5 nag start ang processing together with my medical,,, September expired ng medical ko then nka tanggap ako ng sulat sept, kailangan daw nila ang original passport ko,nbi,and voters I'd since late register ang birthcertificate ko,, and October 21 i receive email for another medical, this November 5 medical done,, maaaprove kaya ang visa ko since mag tturning 9 months na? Sa mga naka encounter kagaya n sitwastion ko pahingi nman ng info,,, SALAMAT

Nov 10, 2012
We received this email from OTT-Immigration

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer. In order to complete the process you must forward, BY COURIER, the following:

They are asking to send passports by courier. This is for my mom and dad. What does it mean? Will there still be an interview? We got this email Nov 10, 2012. Or does it mean once passports are submitted we get the visa? Anyone with experience on this? Thank you!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
raine25 said:
Hi sainu, ask ko Lang sana about dto sa application ko,, sa ecas ang info n 2,, Nung February 22 na receive ng embassy ang papers ko then august 5 nag start ang processing together with my medical,,, September expired ng medical ko then nka tanggap ako ng sulat sept, kailangan daw nila ang original passport ko,nbi,and voters I'd since late register ang birthcertificate ko,, and October 21 i receive email for another medical, this November 5 medical done,, maaaprove kaya ang visa ko since mag tturning 9 months na? Sa mga naka encounter kagaya n sitwastion ko pahingi nman ng info,,, SALAMAT

Same po tayo ng case konti at hiningan ng additinal docs. NBI , Personal History , additinal family info. remed.

Aug-23-12-nareceived ko po ang 3rd letter from CEM via snail mail
Aug-30-12-remed
Sept-10-12-nasend na ng DMP ang result ng med ko sa CEM
Dec-2-12-DM na ko sa ECAS at may Canada Address na rin
Dec-7-12-Passport w/ visa at COPR or CPR received delivered by DHL (visa issued Nov-28-12)

raine25

Nov 7, 2012
Finally makkasama ko na hubby ko,, It's been 2years n din Nung huli ko ciang nkasama after our wedding akala ko mag c celebrate nnman ako mag isa ng wedding aniv, nmin haizzz the good thing is this January 24 is my bday, our wed. Aniv. Is January 25, and his bday is January 26, grabe worth it maghintay guyz kahit sobrang hirap ng malayo sa isat isa dapat wag kaung pang hinaan ng loob dahil sobrang hindi sayang lahat ng pagod at sakripisyo,, laging manalig sa panginoon at laging positive ang NASA icip,,

January 2, 2013- passport with visa together with all req and those proof,,

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
raine25 said:
Finally makkasama ko na hubby ko,, It's been 2years n din Nung huli ko ciang nkasama after our wedding akala ko mag c celebrate nnman ako mag isa ng wedding aniv, nmin haizzz the good thing is this January 24 is my bday, our wed. Aniv. Is January 25, and his bday is January 26, grabe worth it maghintay guyz kahit sobrang hirap ng malayo sa isat isa dapat wag kaung pang hinaan ng loob dahil sobrang hindi sayang lahat ng pagod at sakripisyo,, laging manalig sa panginoon at laging positive ang NASA icip,,

January 2, 2013- passport with visa together with all req and those proof,,
Congratulations. :)