Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
EIGHTH DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP OF THE DYING

Holy Job rightly declared the life of man to be a continual warfare (Job VII, I). Yet of all the struggles through which man has to pass the final combat or death struggle is the most formidable It is not merely a combat between life and death, struggling for the possession of man's body, but rather a combat between heaven and hell, struggling for the possession of man's immortal soul. Hell employs all its powers and cunning to bring about the everlasting ruin of that soul. The evil spirit who tempted that soul during the course of its earthly career, appears on the scene once more, yet not alone; for he has called together and brought along with him, a number of other evil spirits, who now combine their efforts to hurl that soul into everlasting perdition. Which of us shall gain the victory in that awful struggle? He who during his life has been a truly devoted servant of Mary. How can a Mother abandon her child in the direst hour of need; and even though she should, yet never will Mary forget her children in the hour of death. She cannot be unmindful of the oft-repeated prayer that is rising up to her throne daily and hourly from millions of hearts: "Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. -- Amen." Mary is indeed the Perpetual Help of the dying.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.

Poseidon64

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My wife's eCAS status was changed to Decision Made on March 1, and her home address was updated to my address in Vancouver, BC. That's got to be good news! However, until we now she still hasn't received her passport and visa back from the CEM. She is in Quezon City so it doesn't have to go far. It's been 19 days already. Three weeks is much longer than most other people have waited to get their passport back - has anyone else here had to wait that long?

Here is her timeline:
06/11/2012: application received in CPC
08/05/2012: sponsorship approved
08/11/2012: application received in CEM
12/27/2012: AOR and PPR
01/08/2013: In Process
03/01/2013: Decision Made, updated to Canadian address
still waiting for passport/visa/CoPR...

montreal30

Mar 20, 2013
hi.. congrats!!! im just new in this forum. im planning to sponsor my husband here in montreal. do you have any idea about csq? do i apply for it first or i will apply to cic muna? thanks

tbaula

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
15-06-2013
Passport Req..
08-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
Hi, may I ask where do we need to send the passport if ever it would be requested? My husband sent his passport to me along with the application forms and i'm wondering if i should send it back to him in Manila. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
tbaula said:
Hi, may I ask where do we need to send the passport if ever it would be requested? My husband sent his passport to me along with the application forms and i'm wondering if i should send it back to him in Manila. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
You better send the passport back to him in Manila because the office that processes your application is in Manila.

tbaula

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
15-06-2013
Passport Req..
08-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
simatar said:
You better send the passport back to him in Manila because the office that processes your application is in Manila.
Thanks for the advise, simitar!

Paige3005

Oct 17, 2013
tbaula said:
Thanks for the advise, simitar!
Hello po. Can i ask? My relative in canada already done with her interview bakit hanggang ngyon di ko pa rin natatangap pp ko? :( pwede po ba yan i follow up?

Aug 23, 2014
pls help!!

Sorry guys im new to this site and I still don't know how this works, but anyway I would like to ask what decession made means, my husband process my sponsor visa last October 2013 and the embassy in manila ask my passport last July they received it July 21 and they start processing Aug.11 2014 then after weeks I checked my CIC status it says, decession made, its been almost a week and I still didn't get my passport back, and I'm getting so stress if its approve or denied, pls I need an advice, I'm 22years old pilipina married to a Canadian last year, and I just want to spend my time together with him I just want to be with my husband. Tnx guys bless u all :)

rob89

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/Nov/2013
File Transfer...
20/Dec/2013
Med's Request
None.
Med's Done....
7/Nov/2013
Interview........
None.
Passport Req..
& Additional Docs::10/June/2014 In Process::8/July/2014 DM::16/Aug/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/Aug/2014 Visa Received::20/Aug/2014
LANDED..........
Sept 23, 2014
Re: pls help!!

still waiting.. said:
Sorry guys im new to this site and I still don't know how this works, but anyway I would like to ask what decession made means, my husband process my sponsor visa last October 2013 and the embassy in manila ask my passport last July they received it July 21 and they start processing Aug.11 2014 then after weeks I checked my CIC status it says, decession made, its been almost a week and I still didn't get my passport back, and I'm getting so stress if its approve or denied, pls I need an advice, I'm 22years old pilipina married to a Canadian last year, and I just want to spend my time together with him I just want to be with my husband. Tnx guys bless u all :)

..may I know what's your DM date, if you don't mind?

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
Re: pls help!!

still waiting.. said:
And where are you located in Philippines? Outside of the national capital region (Manila), it can take up to 2 weeks for you to receive.