+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but still waiting for IRCC PR portal email

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Decision made got PPR and waiting for them to send COPR and passport back. Outland paper based Spousal sponsership. I have a representative so i cant see what is the decision reason why im curious is the process jas been so fast and i cant believe that application is approved. Since the decision made can be anything besides approval but knowing that i got PPR calms me down..Anyone have an idea how to check status of application when tried Client status it is only showing decision made but not telling what it is.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Decision made got PPR and waiting for them to send COPR and passport back. Outland paper based Spousal sponsership. I have a representative so i cant see what is the decision reason why im curious is the process jas been so fast and i cant believe that application is approved. Since the decision made can be anything besides approval but knowing that i got PPR calms me down..Anyone have an idea how to check status of application when tried Client status it is only showing decision made but not telling what it is.
How much time it took u to get ppr after decision made

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Lately for some people it has been 30 days, then up to another 60 days to get the passport back depending on the visa office.

Reactions: Reetu B

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I didnt know when the decision was made submitted medical on oct27 and nov 3rd got PPR after sending passport i tried many ways to check status and got to know i can check it under client status page and there it is showing Decision made.

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
GUYS .. send me some good positive vibes ... need all i can get ..

ushbosh

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

Just checked ecas and PA has decision made but it doesn't say anything else on ecas, pr tracker, or gckey. We also didn't receive any email, is this good news? We had eligibility completed nov 14, and pre arrival letter nov 15. Dec 2 background check in progress on gckey, but on pr tracker it says not started.

Mayoo4sam

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

Just checked ecas and PA has decision made but it doesn't say anything else on ecas, pr tracker, or gckey. We also didn't receive any email, is this good news? We had eligibility completed nov 14, and pre arrival letter nov 15. Dec 2 background check in progress on gckey, but on pr tracker it says not started.
Yes good news just wait a couple more months youl get your next step

Reactions: Kaikai95

Meccaron

Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

what about now

Ishaan183

Jan 27, 2023
I sent an email to IRCC portal and received reply asking to submit all members info they ask in 1st email. I did and got portal credentials email right away. :)
Hi Veershah,

I am in a similar situation. My gckey shows final decision July 4, 2023 but I didn't receive any email from IRCC. I called IRCC and the agent said they already sent the email on july 5 but nothing is received on my end. They advised me to wait 5 days and call back again if nothing is received. Can you please guide me what should I do ?

Question2023

Sep 7, 2023
Hi Veershah,

I am in a similar situation. My gckey shows final decision July 4, 2023 but I didn't receive any email from IRCC. I called IRCC and the agent said they already sent the email on july 5 but nothing is received on my end. They advised me to wait 5 days and call back again if nothing is received. Can you please guide me what should I do ?
Hi Ishaan, I am in a similar situation you were in. My GCKey shows a 'decision made' note but I haven't received any email from IRCC. The agent explained that they have already sent an email, but I haven't received anything yet. I have been waiting now for 30+ days. Can you update me on your status and how you resolved the issue?

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hi Ishaan, I am in a similar situation you were in. My GCKey shows a 'decision made' note but I haven't received any email from IRCC. The agent explained that they have already sent an email, but I haven't received anything yet. I have been waiting now for 30+ days. Can you update me on your status and how you resolved the issue?
Hey ishaan this side, i waited for their email and I finally got the portal 1 email on 26th july in the mean time I used to call ircc fir updates