+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but still waiting for IRCC PR portal email

MAX_KAYLER

Oct 15, 2021
Hello
Can anyone tell me I have applied for PR and my decision is made on the website but I am still waiting for IRCC portal email ? How much time it will take for the email to arrive under family class sponsorship ???

Ganbaro

Feb 12, 2021
Fort McMurray, AB
Category........
FAM
I feel like it depends on each application. I got DM both sides on the morning of the 13th, then I got portal invite that same night. Yesterday, I received the portal login credentials and this morning I received eCOPR.

Sep 6, 2021
when u guys say decision made on both sides what does that mean. on my spousal application it shows "decision made" on "Sponsorship Application Status" , but on "Permanent Residence Application Status" it says "In Process". also i got the sponsorship eligibility approval. its been 4 weeks with no update or mails

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
when u guys say decision made on both sides what does that mean. on my spousal application it shows "decision made" on "Sponsorship Application Status" , but on "Permanent Residence Application Status" it says "In Process". also i got the sponsorship eligibility approval. its been 4 weeks with no update or mails
Same here pr side still process sponsor side DM MARCH 2021 till now nothing change pr side ...i call ircc auto machine about my status background check and view eligilblity in process last 3 month like this

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I feel like it depends on each application. I got DM both sides on the morning of the 13th, then I got portal invite that same night. Yesterday, I received the portal login credentials and this morning I received eCOPR.
How long after you responded to the portal email did you get the login info?

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
How long after you responded to the portal email did you get the login info?

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I recieved Portal Login Credentials & did virtual interview yesterday October 20, 2021. The virtual interview was just confirming I was in Canada, gave them address & uploaded photo & now waiting for hopefully eCOPR.