+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made Before Medical

Sam4791

Jul 8, 2010
Deall All,

I have applied in January 2007 for Canada Immigration.
Submitted all the documents, bank statements, police clearance certificate, latest promotion letter, IELTS results etc.
Around 20th of April 2010 my status on CIC has changed to Decision Made.
It says that we started processing your application on 20th June 2007. A decision has been made and the office will contact you shortly.
Till date, there is no correspondence or letter from Immigration on further proceedings.

I have earned 71 points.

Does anyone has similar case or can throw light on my standing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

SAM

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SAM4791

which CHC u r in?

i would say, u have no other option but to wait for the letter/contact message that they mentioned in e-cas. the best u can do is to send them a case specific enquiry & ask them about the e-cas message. but i think they will reply the same way as e-cas.

i know in the case of LDN :( , it's a rejection, so plz let us know ur CHC....

just remeber, u haven't yet got any official confirmation from them, so no need to panic or loose hope....

good luck.......

Sam4791 said:
Deall All,

Submitted all the documents, bank statements, police clearance certificate, latest promotion letter, IELTS results etc.
It says that we started processing your application on 20th June 2007. A decision has been made and the office will contact you shortly.
Till date, there is no correspondence or letter from Immigration on further proceedings.

I have earned 71 points.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

SAM

Sam4791

Jul 8, 2010
Thanks for the prompt response.

It's UK.

But what could be the reason of rejection.
I have obtained 71 points and all the proper documents were provided in time?

Rgrds

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SAM4791
i am also under LDN :(

as u appplied under the old rule, it mifght be different implications for 'decision made' status....i would suggest u send a case specific enquiry to them as it's almost 3 motnhs now......
what NOC u r in?
when ur e-cas went to 'in process' ?

is there anything that u can think of that might create a slight suspicion in LDN :( ?

good luck....

Sam4791 said:
Thanks for the prompt response.

It's UK.

But what could be the reason of rejection.
I have obtained 71 points and all the proper documents were provided in time?

Rgrds

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear Sam4791,

Sorry to hear about ur case. Why have you been waiting so long? You should have asked the CHC atleast after 2-3 weeks when ur status turned to "Decision made" then you would have a chance to apply for reconsideration or an appeal. They must have sent you a letter long back(probably after 1-2 weeks of decision made) and it may lost in transit. Write to CHC(email/fax) and ask them the outcome of the decision. Tell them that you haven't received any correspondence from them. If it is a rejection due to minior issue or VO's error you have a chance to ask for reconsideration, but it has been so long now. Even if you receive a letter from CHC in next few days, how you can prove that you have received it late if that letter is lying in local post office for months?

acctskumar

Dec 7, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2007
Doc's Request.
20-03-2009
IELTS Request
21-7-2009
Dear Sam,

mine also the same. on 7th July 2010 status changed from in process to decision made before medical after sending all documents. my application date is 20.06.2007.. the office is london

canada001

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Dear acctskumar and Sam4791,

I'm very sorry to get your posts. The reason of the rejection could be around your work experience if you both had solid language proof, such as IELTS or TEF. My friend once was rejected in his first application just because VO failed to get the verification of his job. VO's call was transferred to different people in his company where he has left already. His company is not big and HR is not professional. VO just wanted to know 1) how many years did he work there, and 2) what did he mainly do in his job. Also, VO didn't say he's VO on the phone. Anyway, finally VO gave my friend 0 in his work experience which made his score much lower than 67. You both may need to contact those who write you recommendation letters.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Sam,
I think its better to ask for CAIPS notes and it takes 6 weeks . After that, everything will be clear and then may be u will find that they did a mistake or sth else>THIS IS MY ADVICE. DONT WORRY. Just do it

darktangent

Sep 7, 2010
Sam4791 said:
Deall All,

I have earned 71 points.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

SAM
I am in similar situation !!! What was the outcome?

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
dont worry.

i got the same situation. i aplied in uk office under fast track.

my e cas changed on june and its say the same thing a we started processing u r application on 22 june 10, a decesion has been made on u r application and we will contact u concerning this decesion.

so far i havent heared anything.

i did case specific inquiry 2 times and they said we received u r application and its under consideration and no action required from u.

so to cut the long story short.....dont belive in any one untill u hear from chc. I am not saying seniors are wrong. but u cant predict immigration officer. its depends case to case. they are quite funny at times so u need to be lucky

good luck

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
manchai said:
dont worry.

i got the same situation. i aplied in uk office under fast track.

my e cas changed on june and its say the same thing a we started processing u r application on 22 june 10, a decesion has been made on u r application and we will contact u concerning this decesion.

so far i havent heared anything.

i did case specific inquiry 2 times and they said we received u r application and its under consideration and no action required from u.

so to cut the long story short.....dont belive in any one untill u hear from chc. I am not saying seniors are wrong. but u cant predict immigration officer. its depends case to case. they are quite funny at times so u need to be lucky

good luck
Also I have heard of mistakes on e-case so you cannot be 100% sure of rejection until you actually get the letter.

I'd prepare yourself for disappointment, but at the same time do not completely give up hope! If your status changed in June to decision made I would have expected you to receive a letter within a few weeks. The fact that it's been nearly 3 months and still nothing would indicate they are still processing your case.

Can you contact your VO to try to confirm?
Wayne.

darktangent

Sep 7, 2010
Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I have contacted VO but haven't heard anything from them yet, Could it be issue where they sent some correspondence to me and it lost in between??

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
well wayrne,

fingure crossed and hope for the best.

i tried to contact them two times but still chc said its in process so i dont know.