+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made Before Medical

darktangent

Sep 7, 2010
Today I got reply of my decision made before medical query from PMB Immigration Services London. They wrote:

"You will receive correspondence the new future"

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
let us know what is the outcome.

as there are so many outcome people assume on the basis of e cas. It will help others as well

all the best

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
shibleebd said:
hi SAM4791

which CHC u r in?

i would say, u have no other option but to wait for the letter/contact message that they mentioned in e-cas. the best u can do is to send them a case specific enquiry & ask them about the e-cas message. but i think they will reply the same way as e-cas.

i know in the case of LDN :( , it's a rejection, so plz let us know ur CHC....

just remeber, u haven't yet got any official confirmation from them, so no need to panic or loose hope....

good luck.......
What does it mean rejection incase of London office?

Sam4791

Jul 8, 2010
Guys yesterday my consultant has got the letter and my application is rejected.
The reason given was my education for which my consultant has estimated 22 points being a Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years + 2 years HSC and 10 years SSC which makes total of 15 years of education.

The immigration officer though has only given 15 points and hence I scored 63, 3 short of 67 point mark.

But the consultant is very positive and will send it for revaluation. According to him I should get atleast 20 if not 22 points and hoping to get the reply back by feb.

Is there anyone who has got similar education and has scored more than 15 points.
Please reply.

Thanks

SAM

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam4791 said:
The reason given was my education for which my consultant has estimated 22 points being a Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years + 2 years HSC and 10 years SSC which makes total of 15 years of education.

The immigration officer though has only given 15 points and hence I scored 63, 3 short of 67 point mark.

But the consultant is very positive and will send it for revaluation. According to him I should get atleast 20 if not 22 points and hoping to get the reply back by feb.

Is there anyone who has got similar education and has scored more than 15 points.
Please reply.

Thanks

SAM
Plz share your timelines and visa office.

jamshaid

Aug 26, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2282-0721-621-2242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2007
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
27 jan 2008
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
Sam4791 said:

Please reply.

Thanks

SAM
Hello Sam, I have the same education as yours, and I am also having problems with gaining points. I was wondering that if you have any latest information regarding our situtation.. please inform me. Good luck to you, and hope you get full points regarding your education.Your inbox is full plz remove some files.Plz do inform me regarding your education points updation.Thanks Jamshaid

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
darktangent said:
Today I got reply of my decision made before medical query from PMB Immigration Services London. They wrote:

"You will receive correspondence the new future"
Apparently it seems rejection. But in some cases, system error has been observed.

Suggest to send inquiry to VO

gud luk
asyousuf

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Hi darktangent
I also think you should wait until you have CHC letter to be sure about your situation.The other option would be to send a registered letter to enquire about the status of your application. VO are very slow to react to changes. In my case VO kept sending letters to my old address despite a notification of change of address from my side.as I was sharing the old house with a work mate ,he used to bring the letters to me at work until the address was updated. When I moved again ,I notified VO but they never updated the address,but as it is only three houses away form the old house,the new occupants brought me the VO letters (3 of them asking for the same thing).
So you should not lose hope,there are worse situations then this.

jamshaid

Aug 26, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2282-0721-621-2242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2007
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
27 jan 2008
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
Hello Sam, I have the same education as yours, and I am also having problems with gaining points. I was wondering that if you have any latest information regarding your situtation.. please inform me. Good luck to you, and hope you get full points regarding your education.Your inbox is full plz remove some files.Plz do inform me regarding your education points updation.Thanks Jamshaid

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2010
IELTS Request
10-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2010
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
03-07-12
Interview........
waived (Alhamdolillah)
Passport Req..
15-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
luluyu said:
What is SSC and HSC? :eek: :eek:

Hi,

SSC stand for Secondary School Certificate ( equal to Matric=10 years educations)

HSC Stand for Higher Secondary Certificate (Equal to Intermediate= 12 years educations)

Regards

Bonvista

jamshaid

Aug 26, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2282-0721-621-2242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2007
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
27 jan 2008
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
Hi,Sam4791
I tried to send you some messages but your in box is full plz try to clean it.What about your case there is some chance to get 20 or 22 points in your education factor .Hope you will inform me Thanks Jamshaid

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O C = ORDER CAIPES to see what u can do , if u wait for chc letter & it will be rejection it will be hard to do anything at that moment