+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

WINDSORAPPLY

Mar 15, 2014
Almost 48 months , today on-line status show " decision made” 。what is the time can i receive something from cic? and tomorrow i need leave canada for about one month , i donot know whether it will affect my application?

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
Hakunamatata said:
Mine was on july 9 too and i already got my oath letter
congratulations Hakunamatata
my test was on 9th july at Scarborough and yours? when did your status changed to decision made after test and that when is your oth?
I will be thankfull for your reply. thanks

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
:D :D :D finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly .....the dream became a true ...decision made on July 28 ..today e-case shows letter of invitation sent on 10 August for ceremony which will be on August 28 in Niagara Falls

Hakunamatata

Jul 20, 2015
SAshah said:
congratulations Hakunamatata
my test was on 9th july at Scarborough and yours? when did your status changed to decision made after test and that when is your oth?
I will be thankfull for your reply. thanks
Thanks to you
I did my test in edmonton and my status has changed to decision made about 3 weeks later
My test will be next week on August 18..

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How is everyone doing? 8)

My citizenship application just changed to Decision Made as well - but there is no further information when I click on the link. I originally applied at the end of May last year, so I am on the old rules. From what I've read "Decision Made" doesn't mean anything bad or good, I just have to wait. I had to send in some extra documentation of my travels to the US (travel history from I-94W tool) which I was asked for by the immigration officer right after I passed the test in November last year. I also had to do a residency questionnaire before that.

I will keep everyone posted on what happens!

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
Hakunamatata said:
Thanks to you
I did my test in edmonton and my status has changed to decision made about 3 weeks later
My test will be next week on August 18..
thanks for your response
mine was changed after 2wks and still waiting for oth. my test was at scarborough, anyhow congratulations once again enjoy your oth.

Hakunamatata

Jul 20, 2015
SAshah said:
thanks for your response
mine was changed after 2wks and still waiting for oth. my test was at scarborough, anyhow congratulations once again enjoy your oth.
Thanks again
And hopefully you'll be get your oath date very soon

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
Hi everyone
is there anyone who had his/her test on 9th July at SCARBOROUGH and get oth invitation? share please to get over this tough and boring period of waiting. thanks

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Thanks for all of you ...thanks for your support and for your update ..thanks for every one spent some time by wrting his experience to help others ..

Qualitywish

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,

It is about 3.5 weeks that my status content has not been updated after it is changed to "Decision made".
My file is in Vancouver offcie. When I called CIC they keep saying that I have to wait up to 6 months after citizenship exam. It is a killing waiting time :(

Here is my time line:

- Citizenship test: May 11, 2015
- Decision made: July 31, 2015
- Oath letter: Still waiting (today is Aug 25, 2015)

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qualitywish said:
Hi guys,

It is about 3.5 weeks that my status content has not been updated after it is changed to "Decision made".
My file is in Vancouver offcie. When I called CIC they keep saying that I have to wait up to 6 months after citizenship exam. It is a killing waiting time :(

Here is my time line:

- Citizenship test: May 11, 2015
- Decision made: July 31, 2015
- Oath letter: Still waiting (today is Aug 25, 2015)
I completely hear you. I'm from Vancouver too. It seems our office is slow. I passed my test on April 22, decision made July 8 and still waiting. I called them too, and they kept telling me the same.

We have a separate thread for Vancouver applicants here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-oath-timeline-after-testinterview-t282546.0.html

Qualitywish

Aug 25, 2015
It is really disappointing :( as you got decision made status sooner then me and still waiting... Some other applicants got the oath letter right after 8 weeks after the test. May th reason is I got questionnaire. Did you get questionnaire as well?

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qualitywish said:
It is really disappointing :( as you got decision made status sooner then me and still waiting... Some other applicants got the oath letter right after 8 weeks after the test. May th reason is I got questionnaire. Did you get questionnaire as well?
I have no RQ. Did you get RQ before or after the test?