01-06-2010
File Transfer...
"In Process": 08-03-2011
Med's Request
Waiting

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Usman799 said:
you are right buddy. But i am waiting for reply from CHC, if there is some ambiguity then i will apply for CAIPS.
I don't think that they will reply you in detail the way you want them to

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
how many people here got a verification call??

do they call the old employer or current one?? my old employer had kicked a lot of people out after the recession, i called that number and they are all new people who don't even know me,

so i am really concern about this call...current employee no problem but my old one..was in 2005 ... 7 years ago..

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Hi Mr. Usman 799,

I just received a reply from LVO. They didn't answered my questions regarding my status. They have said I must cancel my Representative-Consultant before they can proceed with my questions. I don't know what to do. I always follow up my Consultant but she is not responding. Anyway maybe my consultant didn't receive any letter yet from the LVO that's why there's no response. Wishing all the best.

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
loukriz said:
Hi Mr. Usman 799,

I just received a reply from LVO. They didn't answered my questions regarding my status. They have said I must cancel my Representative-Consultant before they can proceed with my questions. I don't know what to do. I always follow up my Consultant but she is not responding. Anyway maybe my consultant didn't receive any letter yet from the LVO that's why there's no response. Wishing all the best.

do they call the old employer or current one?? my old employer had kicked a lot of people out after the recession, i called that number and they are all new people who don't even know me,

so i am really concern about this call...current employee no problem but my old one..was in 2005 ... 7 years ago.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loukriz said:
Hi Mr. Usman 799,

in how many days you got reply from LVO. Approach your consultant and tell him to send CSI to LVO, then may be they will reply.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dave_lewis said:

so i am really concern about this call...current employee no problem but my old one..was in 2005 ... 7 years ago.
buddy whats your VO. I am from Pakistan and My VO is London. I didn't see any verification call from LVO since 30th June 2010.

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Usman799 said:
buddy whats your VO. I am from Pakistan and My VO is London. I didn't see any verification call from LVO since 30th June 2010.
my is london too..pm me your number lets talk..

loukriz

May 3, 2012
To Mr.Usman,
I have sent 1st CSE on April 30,2012 then the 2nd CSE on May 10,2012. I have informed my consultant about this. Still waiting. I will keep you update because we have the same track in process.Wishing all the best.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loukriz said:
To Mr.Usman,
I have sent 1st CSE on April 30,2012 then the 2nd CSE on May 10,2012. I have informed my consultant about this. Still waiting. I will keep you update because we have the same track in process.Wishing all the best.
Buddy you sent CSI on 10th May and got reply in 7 days. I sent CSI on 9th May but still waiting. How they are entertaining CSIs? Lets hope for the best...

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
srana said:
agree with u.

my status show as below. Any one know what does it mean ? :( :-\

We received your application for permanent residence on __________

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on ___________. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
manchai said:
my status show as below. Any one know what does it mean ? :( :-\

We received your application for permanent residence on __________

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on ___________. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ahh bad new :(