+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made After Getting Processing Date, CHC London Applicants

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Dear Friends:

I would like to follow up what does this decision made without medical means? I received this notice from my E-CAS last March 8,2012. I send specific inquiry to the London's office. Until now there has been no reply or update. I am worried if this is a negative sign for my application.
Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Usman799 said:
Throughout of your immigration process you were in Kuwait or later moved to Kuwait. where is your brother working right now. Only your employer got verification call or your brother's employer also got verification call. Your file transferred to CHC London 0n 30 June 2010, means you applied from Pakistan. Am i Right?
When i came to Kuwait after that i apply from Pakistan but remained in Kuwait for work thorught the process. while my bro is in Pakistan and doing job in Pakistan as an accountant. but his employer who arranged a job for him in Canada got a verification call from VO. but his employer in Pakistan not. after a few days he got MR. within 10 days after submiting MR he got a mail to submit his PP for PR. and he is going to leav on 19th June Inshallah.

i am still waiting for MR. Last time they ask a ref letter from my company on 21st Dec 2011 after submiting this letter VO call on 23rd Apr to our Company for verification and after that still no news just waiting.

Hoping for the best

Abid

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidsunny said:
When i came to Kuwait after that i apply from Pakistan but remained in Kuwait for work thorught the process. while my bro is in Pakistan and doing job in Pakistan as an accountant. but his employer who arranged a job for him in Canada got a verification call from VO. but his employer in Pakistan not. after a few days he got MR. within 10 days after submiting MR he got a mail to submit his PP for PR. and he is going to leav on 19th June Inshallah.

i am still waiting for MR. Last time they ask a ref letter from my company on 21st Dec 2011 after submiting this letter VO call on 23rd Apr to our Company for verification and after that still no news just waiting.

Hoping for the best

Abid
when your brother's employer verification call. was it in April 2012 or before it. every case is different even time line is same.

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Usman799 said:
when your brother's employer verification call. was it in April 2012 or before it. every case is different even time line is same.
In Dec 2011 a verification call was made by VO. After that call things going rapidly until he got the PR in end of March.

yeah every case is handling by a different VO and they have different views. But i m hoping Inshallah we will get MR very soon.

Did your VO made a call to ur employer or not yet?

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
hi abidsunny ..

If u r kuwait, give me a call on 97263919.. I am also from kuwait.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidsunny said:
In Dec 2011 a verification call was made by VO. After that call things going rapidly until he got the PR in end of March.

yeah every case is handling by a different VO and they have different views. But i m hoping Inshallah we will get MR very soon.

Did your VO made a call to ur employer or not yet?
I did not get verification call so far. Even in Pakistan, i think no one got verification call so far in 2012 after processing date.

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Usman799 said:
I did not get verification call so far. Even in Pakistan, i think no one got verification call so far in 2012 after processing date.
My HR manager got verification call on 23rd April 2012 and he informed me about that VO varify my Status and the other things that related to my experince in the current Organization.

As far as i know before making any final decion a VO calls to your employer to ask about applicant's existence and expirence in the company in which he is currently working.

Gods know what is right and what is in their mind. Lets Pray for the best :)

jaysi225041

Apr 9, 2011
ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 APRIL,2010
Doc's Request.
26 JULY,2010
Nomination.....
22 NOV,2010
AOR Received.
5 JAN 2011
IELTS Request
DONE
yes dear yesterday mean 14 may i also got decision made on your application.which was applied under 4131 category and they mention that review has been completed and started processing your application and in last line again written decosion has been made........

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Does Usman799 has any answer from the VO
no. Mr Khan, still waiting for their reply. hope to get it next week. Please have a look on this case:

"Hi,
Following line are showing in my e-cas since last year February,

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
And I received my second AOR after that plus I have also received a 6 to 12 months waiting letter dated 26-Apr-2012, and after receiving the letter following line is added.
We start processing of your case on 25-Apr-2012.
In my opinion this decision made is a bug or a normal message caused by some internal processing procedure about which we are not aware, keep your hopes high every thing will be fine.
Thanks"

I hope its a system error and inshallah will get something good.

please pray for us.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Usman799 said:
no. Mr Khan, still waiting for their reply. hope to get it next week. Please have a look on this case:

"Hi,
Following line are showing in my e-cas since last year February,

And I received my second AOR after that plus I have also received a 6 to 12 months waiting letter dated 26-Apr-2012, and after receiving the letter following line is added.
We start processing of your case on 25-Apr-2012.
In my opinion this decision made is a bug or a normal message caused by some internal processing procedure about which we are not aware, keep your hopes high every thing will be fine.
Thanks"

I hope its a system error and inshallah will get something good.

please pray for us.
You mean you got the 6 months letter? and if you got it then what is the date on it, also if have this letter then you are good and they are right about the DM because they have decided and selected that's why they made the DM

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
You mean you got the 6 months letter? and if you got it then what is the date on it, also if have this letter then you are good and they are right about the DM because they have decided and selected that's why they made the DM
no buddy i didn't get it. One applicant got it. i just presented it for reference.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Usman799 said:
no buddy i didn't get it. One applicant got it. i just presented it for reference.
Usman,

A similar case here(doc sac). got DM after inprocess date

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-applicants-who-received-their-2nd-aor-in-2011-t102431.90.html

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Usman799 you should have got the letter by now in your case if it was a refusal, I don't what's going on with thisDM after getting into in process

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
kkhan870 said:
Usman799 you should have got the letter by now in your case if it was a refusal, I don't what's going on with thisDM after getting into in process
I think you should also order CAIPS notes