Decision Made After Getting Processing Date, CHC London Applicants

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I need input form you, if someone has got Decision Made Status after getting processing date in 2012. As I got Processing date of 15th Feb 2012 and on 8th May 2012 my E-CAS status changed to Decision Made after 80 days without Medicals and any other updated documents request. Up till now only one applicant got such status, If anyone else got or heard such status please let me know.

Noman2410

Apr 26, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-Feb 2010
AOR Received.
18-Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
Waiting (In process since 14 Feb 2012)
Usman799 said:
Hello Friends,

I need input form you, if someone has got Decision Made Status after getting processing date in 2012. As I got Processing date of 15th Feb 2012 and on 8th May 2012 my E-CAS status changed to Decision Made after 80 days without Medicals and any other updated documents request. Up till now only one applicant got such status, If anyone else got or heard such status please let me know.
Hi Usman - I let forum members know that I am the other applicant who got DM after in process as 85 days were passed.....we need input from others if anyone got the same situation.

Regards
Noman Aslam

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TAKE IT EASY GUYZ. NOTHING IN YOUR HANDS. PRAY TO GOD DAT EVERYTHING GOES FINE.
GOD BLESS.

Noman2410 said:
Hi Usman - I let forum members know that I am the other applicant who got DM after in process as 85 days were passed.....we need input from others if anyone got the same situation.

Regards
Noman Aslam

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noman2410 said:

Regards
Noman Aslam
Noman did you apply yourself or through consultant. Did your employer get verification call? how about your educational documents did you send it in university sealed envelops or not?

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starme said:
TAKE IT EASY GUYZ. NOTHING IN YOUR HANDS. PRAY TO GOD DAT EVERYTHING GOES FINE.
GOD BLESS.
Buddy until now it seems to be a error. I started this thread just to know anyone else got such status or not. if we are the only one then its definitely an error.

Noman2410

Apr 26, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-Feb 2010
AOR Received.
18-Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
Waiting (In process since 14 Feb 2012)
Usman799 said:
Noman did you apply yourself or through consultant. Did your employer get verification call? how about your educational documents did you send it in university sealed envelops or not?
I have applied by myself & one of my frnd has also applied with me who got MR from CIC LVO as his NOC is 0213 (one of the fastest noc nowdays).

I am working in bank & my employer didnt get any call as far as I know...
Its better if you share your contact number if u lives in Pak as I am in Karachi.

Lets talk brother:)

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noman2410 said:
I have applied by myself & one of my frnd has also applied with me who got MR from CIC LVO as his NOC is 0213 (one of the fastest noc nowdays).

Its better if you share your contact number if u lives in Pak as I am in Karachi.

i have sent you PM.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u need to dig a little, there are many, who got RBVO to DM, few of them have got rejection letter recently.
like rlex and others as well.

tc.

Usman799 said:
i have sent you PM.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status just got updated few minutes ago....its really disappointing to see the DM status directly from RBVO....

Address is disappeared...

Below is the status:

We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May xx, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

:-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? :mad: :mad: :'( :'(

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
My status just got updated few minutes ago....its really disappointing to see the DM status directly from RBVO....

Address is disappeared...

Below is the status:

We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May xx, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

:-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? :mad: :mad: :'( :'(
Sorry to hear buddy. but my E-CAS status is quite different form you. In my case DM came after 85 days of processing date. And it does not says "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May xx, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us", It just says. A decision has been made, office will contact you regarding decision.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 14, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 16, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 22, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 15, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (After 85 days of above line)

Please comment on it. do you find it different or the same as yours.

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Noman2410 said:

Hi Noman,

A.O.A

i am Abid from LHR. and i applied in AEO category in june 2009 but my app forward to London VO in june 30 2010 and they start processing on june 2011. my NOC is 1215.

well i hve also applied myself and my younger bro also applied for the same but he applied one month before to me. and he got his PR last month after Medical and everything but i am still waiting for MR.

i m working in kuwait and my employer got inquiry call on 23rd Apr 2012. after that no news.

have any idea ?

Abid

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidsunny said:
Hi Noman,

A.O.A

i am Abid from LHR. and i applied in AEO category in june 2009 but my app forward to London VO in june 30 2010 and they start processing on june 2011. my NOC is 1215.

well i hve also applied myself and my younger bro also applied for the same but he applied one month before to me. and he got his PR last month after Medical and everything but i am still waiting for MR.

i m working in kuwait and my employer got inquiry call on 23rd Apr 2012. after that no news.

have any idea ?

Abid
Throughout of your immigration process you were in Kuwait or later moved to Kuwait. where is your brother working right now. Only your employer got verification call or your brother's employer also got verification call. Your file transferred to CHC London 0n 30 June 2010, means you applied from Pakistan. Am i Right?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

After DM status, herat is just bleeding, but this is life and have to go on....although its total unfair by LVO to reject applicants on lame excuses....

I just have couple of questions:

1. Which Courier Service is being used by London VO for returning the Documents in Abu Dhabi / Dubai?
2. Will they return the whole package or only the originals?
3. Will they return my experience letters (employer reference letters) as I sent them the originals and I had only 1 copy. It will be hell to get a new copy from all my employers again?

Please advise.

Thanks

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Usman799 said:
Sorry to hear buddy. but my E-CAS status is quite different form you. In my case DM came after 85 days of processing date. And it does not says "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May xx, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us", It just says. A decision has been made, office will contact you regarding decision.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 14, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 16, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 22, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 15, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (After 85 days of above line)

Please comment on it. do you find it different or the same as yours.

Hi

I got the same message as your on my e cas. I havent received any letter from Cic. Is it our application rejected ?

My e cas was in process for more than 2 years. I sent an e mail to cic (a case specific enquiry) and they said its awaiting in review. This was the reply i got in March.

when i checked yesterday it was decesion made on e cas.

Not sure what it means ? any one help ?