+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION LETTER

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Is this means refuse if take long time to get NOD ?
No it does not mean refused my friend got his acceptance letter in 5 months after hearing and many people got decision soon like within month and they refused. So refusal and acceptance has no connection with time.

good Luck.

Reactions: Zana Ali

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
No it does not mean refused my friend got his acceptance letter in 5 months after hearing and many people got decision soon like within month and they refused. So refusal and acceptance has no connection with time.

good Luck.
Thanks for your reply, Do you know the reasons of taking time like more than 2 months due to issue in cases or depend membery?

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Thanks for your reply, Do you know the reasons of taking time like more than 2 months due to issue in cases or depend membery?
It more depends on member some members took long time as they have more cases or need some research but taking long time for sure does not mean any negativity 6 weeks to few months considered as normal.

This situation is really hard after hearing and before decision everyday you think lot of negatives but don’t worry if everything went well and you did not contradict you will be accepted.

Be relax and good luck

Reactions: Zana Ali

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
Is this means refuse if take long time to get NOD ?
It might be not applicable now because of COVID-19, but normally you get your results same day after your hearing or within 15 days, because this is not an investigation, it is validation of your filed case, and sometimes the so called " MINISTRY" interfere with your hearing! and might take a little longer,

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
That’s incorrect. There is no timeline. Usually it is within a few months but I have seen 6+ months for cases where more research and thought is needed.
Research is done before hearing, during hearing they are looking for genuinely and truth from the claimant! No research is done after hearing! Only decision based on your performance during the hearing!

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
It more depends on member some members took long time as they have more cases or need some research but taking long time for sure does not mean any negativity 6 weeks to few months considered as normal.

This situation is really hard after hearing and before decision everyday you think lot of negatives but don’t worry if everything went well and you did not contradict you will be accepted.

Be relax and good luck
Thank you

N G

Feb 13, 2021
My hearing was on first of April 2021 and have not got my decision yet.
5.5 months!!! It is frustrating!!!