AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Can anyone help me what's this mean and what to expect that day please ????

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview

that has been scheduled for:

5353 Dundas Street West, Ground Floor, Etobicoke

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview with the following:

•  All of your dependents if they are included in this application

•  Your own interpreter, if required

•  Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.

(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)

 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
    (NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.) Payment option:
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca
(If you have not already paid the Right of Permanent Resident Fee ($490), please ensure you do so online at least 72 hours prior to your appointment.
Si vous n’avez pas encore payé les frais relatifs au droit de résidence permanente ($490), veuillez payer en ligne au moins 72 heures avant votre rendez-vous)

•  2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications

•  Certified copies of seized ID Documents and Notice of Seizure form

Persons being landed as Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants must p
It means you will be contacted by the Toronto (Etobicoke office) for the landing interview as you most likely filed INLAND and the closest office to you is in Etobicoke. If you haven't paid your fees as yet I suggest you do so now and take the receipt to the interview along with the pictures and sizes requested. Congratulations! You're basically over.

Juan restre

Aug 9, 2017
It means you will be contacted by the Toronto (Etobicoke office) for the landing interview as you most likely filed INLAND and the closest office to you is in Etobicoke. If you haven't paid your fees as yet I suggest you do so now and take the receipt to the interview along with the pictures and sizes requested. Congratulations! You're basically over.
I have the appointment already for aug 16 but I would like to know if it the interview is regarding if our married is real or if it's just to do the landings interview ?

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
I have the appointment already for aug 16 but I would like to know if it the interview is regarding if our married is real or if it's just to do the landings interview ?
That's the landing interview probably 5-10 mins and you're done

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hopefully is just 5 to 10 min as u said it
Do u know if there is a ceremony ???
There's no ceremony. You're asked about 3 basic questions and then given your COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residency) then it's a welcome to Canada usually by the officer. You'll be directed where to go and get a sin or new sin if you never had one and that's it.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi
i got same email. but i did not receive any PPR request. is it interview related my case or something else. because first we receive PPR request then we are sent passport with stamp then we make schedule for landing interview.
thanks