+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION ENVELOPE - NIGERIA

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Have anyone gotten their passport back
Here's my time line:
25th Nov - Documents received by vfs and dispatched to IRCC for process.
26th Nov - Documents in transit to IRCC.
7th Dec (today) - Documents received by IRCC for process.

# We just have to be patient. We can also share our timelines here to observe if there's a pattern, which is kinda encouraging .

Reactions: TeeB

Onyee

Nov 8, 2020
Here's my time line:

# We just have to be patient. We can also share our timelines here to observe if there's a pattern, which is kinda encouraging .
my application is paper application and I submitted my passport with it. I received approval and I was sent decision envelope to collect my passport but I want to know how long it takes for the courier service to bring it to you

Reactions: Th3_Future

chichi2

Dec 9, 2020
Please, does anyone know how long it takes to get passport back from VAC Lagos to a Lagos address. I have completed the courier request form and paid 11,310 to the sterling bank account and forwarded it the email address they provided since December 2nd about one week today. I haven't gotten the passport yet and no tracking number to track the passport. Any clue pls

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Here's my time line:

Decision envelope status change:
9th Dec (today) - Documents dispatched from IRCC back to the vfs.

# Stay calm.

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Please, does anyone know how long it takes to get passport back from VAC Lagos to a Lagos address. I have completed the courier request form and paid 11,310 to the sterling bank account and forwarded it the email address they provided since December 2nd about one week today. I haven't gotten the passport yet and no tracking number to track the passport. Any clue pls
You can call them and ask for an update

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Neither the phone number nor the chat link works. I have been trying to get hold of them to no avail.
That’s the tricky part, keep on calling their line, it take about 15-30min for it to go through. You can even call up to 100 times before the line goes through, so all you can do is keep on redialing till it goes through. You can send an email but it takes 2 working days for them to reply you.

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Decision envelope status change:
9th Dec (today) - Documents dispatched from IRCC back to the vfs.

# Stay calm.
10th Dec (today) - Got sms, stating that my Documents are ready for pickup.

I have made payment for their courier service and sent mail to them today, am hopeing it takes 1-2weeks for me to receive it.
#Always believe in God.

Reactions: TeeB and Halix

Halix

Dec 2, 2020
10th Dec (today) - Got sms, stating that my Documents are ready for pickup.

I have made payment for their courier service and sent mail to them today, am hopeing it takes 1-2weeks for me to receive it.
#Always believe in God.
That sounds great .... congratulations

Reactions: Th3_Future

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied for Canadian visa online through a Canadian representative, she uploaded the necessary documents even my Police Character Certificate, My Medical Exam, IELTS (6.0) etc... When applying on 21st Nov and she sent me my BVL(Biometrics Letter) on 22nd Nov. I contacted Vfs Lagos for my biometrics and booked an appointment with them for 8th Dec which I went and have completed my biometrics. I was told to come back to submit my passport whenever I receive an instruction (probably a mail or sms from them) to come and submit it. Please, when am I likely to get the instruction? And do you think I have a chance of being granted a visa since I uploaded all necessary documents at once? Thanks in anticipation of a quick reply

Onyee

Nov 8, 2020
Any update? Has anyone gotten their passport back through Courier service from abuja vfs