+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION ENVELOPE - NIGERIA

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of how we are to retrieve our passport?? I just got an email that mine is ready but there was no correspondence as to how to retrieve it via the courier service of VAC.

Reactions: Whofears

geegee2020

Nov 12, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of how we are to retrieve our passport?? I just got an email that mine is ready but there was no correspondence as to how to retrieve it via the courier service of VAC.
Hi
Did you just submit your passport?
Also, please was your school on the DLI list? and when did you submit

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi,

The visa center is supposed to call you once it is ready collection in the city you live.

sroseok

Feb 7, 2019
The visa center is supposed to call you once it is ready collection in the city you live.
They ought to call and request you to pay for your courier service in other to receive it. Other countries are doing 2 ways courier service

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Hi,

When I got the notification on Thursday, I called them on phone 08150199900 and was able to speak with a rep. He took my details and confirmed that they envelope was with them and promised to send me a mail with necessary instructions. The mail dropped in my junk box though. So, check your spam or junk box.
Better still, try to get them on phone by Monday. It’s a daunting task though

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
When I got the notification on Thursday, I called them on phone 08150199900 and was able to speak with a rep. He took my details and confirmed that they envelope was with them and promised to send me a mail with necessary instructions. The mail dropped in my junk box though. So, check your spam or junk box.
Better still, try to get them on phone by Monday. It’s a daunting task though
Ohh.

I was also able to talk to a representative on Thursday but what she said is that they'd send us an email on how to retrieve it.

I guess there's a generic way to get our passport back. so can you share the email?

Reactions: Whofears

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Ohh.

I was also able to talk to a representative on Thursday but what she said is that they'd send us an email on how to retrieve it.

I guess there's a generic way to get our passport back. so can you share the email?
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing VFS Global Canada, Nigeria.

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Applications will only be dispatched on Mondays & Wednesdays once payment confirmation is received.

How to pay for courier and get document at preferred address?

· The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number :CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065xxxxxx )

· From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com

· We shall verify the payment and send you the package by UPS Courier.

Best regards,

----------

Team Feedback

Canada Visa Application Centre, Nigeria

VFS GLOBAL

Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Applications will only be dispatched on Mondays & Wednesdays once payment confirmation is received.

· The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number :CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065xxxxxx )

· From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Best regards,

----------

Team Feedback

VFS GLOBAL

Thank you.

I just sent you a private message.

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Best regards,

----------

Team Feedback

VFS GLOBAL

Hi,

Can you send the attachment to my email??