+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION ENVELOPE - NIGERIA

Halix

Dec 2, 2020
Hello..... Does anyone know the time frame for collection of decision of envelope after submission of passport at vfs Lagos?

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Hello..... Does anyone know the time frame for collection of decision of envelope after submission of passport at vfs Lagos?
Judging from those that have been submitting recently, it’s fair to say 3-5 weeks...depending on which VFS office you’re using. I’ll advise you send to Abuja

Kechi

Aug 2, 2019
Vfs Abuja got my docs on the 26th nov and sent me an email email with a tracking number that they have sent it out to ircc for processing. Since then no update and I paid for a two way courier service, please what should I expect ????
Pls help

Halix

Dec 2, 2020
Judging from those that have been submitting recently, it’s fair to say 3-5 weeks...depending on which VFS office you’re using. I’ll advise you send to Abuja
Thanks for your response, I used Lagos office though.....I was just worried coz after I tracked it the next day of submission ,it says ready for collection but no email was sent to me on how to receive it or can the tracking be wrong?

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Vfs Abuja got my docs on the 26th nov and sent me an email email with a tracking number that they have sent it out to ircc for processing. Since then no update and I paid for a two way courier service, please what should I expect ????
Pls help
Mine was received at VFS Abuja on 25th Nov. Though tracking it, says that the processed visa has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office. I think it should take minimum of 6working days to about 14working days, for it to be transmitted back to the VFS. Just a calculated guess.

Femlala

Nov 16, 2015
Hello guys

Can someone please share more info if they know anything? My sister applied for study visa, she got to the point where she did her medicals. Her application was updated saying she passed her medicals.

After a few weeks, she got her passport back without her visa but with a note saying : " your application is still in progress while your passport is being returned. You will be contacted to resubmit your passport if required"

Does anyone know what this means? Is this a subtle refusal? Any information will be appreciated.

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hello guys

Can someone please share more info if they know anything? My sister applied for study visa, she got to the point where she did her medicals. Her application was updated saying she passed her medicals.

After a few weeks, she got her passport back without her visa but with a note saying : " your application is still in progress while your passport is being returned. You will be contacted to resubmit your passport if required"

Does anyone know what this means? Is this a subtle refusal? Any information will be appreciated.
Did she get an Passport request letter???