tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send the bio page in high quality.

If you want, you can include all other pages with 96 DPI which is their recommendation, but ensure you submit the bio page in good quality and at the beginning of the file. They could still request all passport pages when they send the test invite as that seems part of their process now.
Thanks a lot! Cheers

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
My BC was completed on Oct. 18 and today all steps are completed. Only oath is not started. Any idea how long is the oath queue once everything is completed ?

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
Today the citizenship ceremony changed to in progress with yesterday's date and the ceremony was scheduled for December 23.

I'll have to ask them to reschedule since I won't be in Canada on that date.

Timeline is in the signature.

Last edited:

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
My BC was completed on Oct. 18 and today all steps are completed. Only oath is not started. Any idea how long is the oath queue once everything is completed ?
It depends on the office processing the application. For me it took one day, for others it took longer.

Reactions: SNGHL_2013

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Congratulations @vg1989.

Really, all my Dec applicants are closing on their cases........Oh Lord, what have I done?
I am 1-Jan-2021 applicant. I noticed three folks from first half of January (including me) received the same oath ceremony date i.e. 23-Dec. and all are from GTA. Not sure if it's a coincident or if it was linked to specific office. I don't want to speculate.

I am sure your invitation is around! Don't worry :)

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
I am 1-Jan-2021 applicant. I noticed three folks from first half of January (including me) received the same oath ceremony date i.e. 23-Dec. and all are from GTA. Not sure if it's a coincident or if it was linked to specific office. I don't want to speculate.

Those should be from Scarborough. You can know your office by checking the email you received with the invite for the test. Scarborough usually has DN SCR at the beginning.

The office processing my application is Scarborough and the citizenship ceremony was also scheduled for the same date.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Montreal office for me.
Congrats friend, when did you receive the test invite? When was it updated to complete all the rest of the fields?
I heard non-routine apps are processed in MTL Cen is this true?

I got test invite from MTL Cen even though my original office is Scarborough. My test updated to complete, b/g completed and everything else is in progress except oath.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017

I’m January 8th, I’ve been “decision made” since Sept 27th and still waiting for invite from Calgary office smh.

Reactions: dersonc and varlam

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Those should be from Scarborough. You can know your office by checking the email you received with the invite for the test. Scarborough usually has DN SCR at the beginning.

The office processing my application is Scarborough and the citizenship ceremony was also scheduled for the same date.
Congratulations for the oath ceremony invitation! :)

Yup, I am aware DN SCR thing and unless they moved it lately (highly unlikely), my application was being processed at Scarborough.

By the way, from background completed to all the subsequent statuses, our application progress is very similar including oath ceremony date.

See you at the oath ceremony! :)

Reactions: dersonc

Rijo02

May 2, 2018

Thanks so much @BNS007. Your words mean a lot to me!