+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Congrats friend, when did you receive the test invite? When was it updated to complete all the rest of the fields?
I heard non-routine apps are processed in MTL Cen is this true?

I got test invite from MTL Cen even though my original office is Scarborough. My test updated to complete, b/g completed and everything else is in progress except oath.
Non-routine apps? Do you know how IRCC classifies apps to be non-routine? And what office is MTL?

My test came from the Niagara Falls office. Those with whom I got the updates together have all moved on to the Oath stage. Maybe my file has been deemed to be non-routine and has been moved to "whereever" :mad:

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Ahhhh! As we (Scarborough) received it already, hopefully you will receive it soon from Calgary.

And you never know, you might get the ceremony scheduled even before 23-Dec! ;)

Hope for the best!
Haha hoping so for sure. Congratulations on your Oath invite! Very exciting!

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Non-routine apps? Do you know how IRCC classifies apps to be non-routine? And what office is MTL?

My test came from the Niagara Falls office. Those with whom I got the updates together have all moved on to the Oath stage. Maybe my file has been deemed to be non-routine and has been moved to "whereever" :mad:
absolutely no idea buddy. I just hear non-routine gets sent to the doghouse which in IRCC speak is Montreal office :)

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
absolutely no idea buddy. I just hear non-routine gets sent to the doghouse which in IRCC speak is Montreal office :)
Montreal? Not again! My PR was proposed in Montreal. Although I was an inland applicant, it took Montreal almost 7months to complete the processing. No issues, no concerns........just their turnaround time for processing. This was in 2018 with no Covid excuses. Some fellow applicants got theirs in 9 months. I wonder what Montreal will give as a reason for the delay in processing now there is Covid.

Lord, come and touch the hearts of these IRCC officers so that they may realize that they are sitting on people's future, and not just doing a mere job, Amen!

se1992

Aug 24, 2017
Hi all,

I was looking at my online tracker, and I have received a new status update either yesterday or the day before. I believe it was by mistake since the oath ceremony is the final step.

It says Prohibitions Form:Sent(October 22nd). “ We sent you a prohibitions form for your application. Check the letter or email we sent for more details.”

I did not receive an email about this, which I don’t think I should anyways.

I have received an email about my oath ceremony.

My Prohibitions Status was completed on October 6th 2021 and I have been scheduled for my oath ceremony on November 9th 2021.

Did this happen to anybody else? I think it is just a simple mistake.

Thanks,

Last edited:

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
hello guys thought about joining the thread here,, applied online on august 7th 2021. and got my AOR last Monday October 25.... I guess all I have to do is the same as everyone else...... Wait.. lol..

• Haha
Reactions: varlam

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,

I was looking at my online tracker, and I have received a new status update either yesterday or the day before. I believe it was by mistake since the oath ceremony is the final step.

It says Prohibitions Form:Sent(October 22nd). “ We sent you a prohibitions form for your application. Check the letter or email we sent for more details.”

I did not receive an email about this, which I don’t think I should anyways.

I have received an email about my oath ceremony.

My Prohibitions Status was completed on October 6th 2021 and I have been scheduled for my oath ceremony on November 9th 2021.

Did this happen to anybody else? I think it is just a simple mistake.

Thanks,
I got the same update but no email. I think it maybe a glitch.

Reactions: se1992

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
any luck with this ?
Yes. They rescheduled to November 25 at 11am after I provided my reasons for urgent processing and sent documentation with proof.

I also agreed to apply for urgent processing of the passport to be able to receive it before my trip.

They mentioned that I'll receive an e-mail with instructions one week before the ceremony.

Last edited: