+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi
Have question for Pakistani citizenship Applicants ; our passport has last page of wording in Urdu language, so do we have to translate it anyway ? Your reply would be highly obliged.

CVika

Sep 25, 2021
Hi
I had 2 ghost updares - 22 and 23 September
But my Background check is in progress
What does it mean ?

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Good morning all.

All sections in the tracker have been updated to “completed” today. Yay! The only thing that’s “not started” now is citizenship ceremony.

Submitted online: Jan 8, 2021
AOR: June 13, 2021
Background check completed: Aug. 9, 2021
Citizenship test invitation: Aug. 24, 2021
Citizenship test completed: Sept. 3, 2021
Test activity status completed: Sept. 7, 2021

Now waiting for citizenship ceremony invitation. Anyone have an idea when this might be? :D

Last edited:

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Good morning all.

All sections in the tracker have been updated to “completed” today. Yay! The only thing that’s “not started” now is citizenship ceremony.

Now waiting for citizenship ceremony invitation. Anyone have an idea when this might be? :D
Wow! This is good news. And you are really lucky your application is moving this fast!

Congratulations!!!

Kekaritu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi
Have question for Pakistani citizenship Applicants ; our passport has last page of wording in Urdu language, so do we have to translate it anyway ? Your reply would be highly obliged.
Hi, not a Pakistani applicant, but my passport has the last page that is not in English as well. I can’t tell you whether we have to translate it for sure, but I translated mine as they requested all pages to be translated except for those that are already in English.

Reactions: raaj051

sknk89

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Good morning all.

I am almost having the same dates except AOR date. Waiting for update on language, physical presence and prohibitions

Reactions: Emenaik007

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Good morning all.

Congrats man. Did you happen to know what your secondary visa office is? If it is Scarborough, with any luck you might be getting an oath in 7 months. They just sent a few invites for March/April 2022. You can request ATIP/GCMS notes. But you don't have to wait endless for a decision, so you're in a good spot, I would say.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Congrats man. Did you happen to know what your secondary visa office is? If it is Scarborough, with any luck you might be getting an oath in 7 months. They just sent a few invites for March/April 2022. You can request ATIP/GCMS notes. But you don't have to wait endless for a decision, so you're in a good spot, I would say.
Thanks so much. And I’ve heard horror stories about the Scarborough office. I live in Calgary and I applied from here, but my test invitation and passport request came from the Winnipeg office. Hopefully I don’t have to wait till next year for Oath haha

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Thanks so much. And I’ve heard horror stories about the Scarborough office. I live in Calgary and I applied from here, but my test invitation and passport request came from the Winnipeg office. Hopefully I don’t have to wait till next year for Oath haha
Hopefully, you get sooner rather than later, you cannot access ECAs, correct?