+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Any update on the certificate?
No... Status tracker still says in progress for the application. I think it is still "in queue" for printing. Since our batch of online applications were processed by Edmonton office (I assume?), I think it's got something to do with that. Since paper applicants generally receive their certificate fairly soon after the oath, or at least they mail it out soon after the oath. And for us it's been almost three weeks and the certificate hasn't even been printed...?

Reactions: sg02

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
I have an update just today on my tracker and then I called IRCC - the agent said it has been approved ( citizenship) but I did not receive any emails from IRCC for the oath or something. Anyone had the same experience?

• Language skills
    Completed
  • Physical presence
    Completed
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
My application was "approved" after my interview (also told by the call centre agent). And received oath invitation about a month after. It just means your application is oath ready and they will schedule you for a ceremony depending on the availability.

jasmine07

Dec 24, 2018
I have an update just today on my tracker and then I called IRCC - the agent said it has been approved ( citizenship) but I did not receive any emails from IRCC for the oath or something. Anyone had the same experience?

• Language skills
    Completed
  • Physical presence
    Completed
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
congrats! i'm also in the same situation. all are completed except citizenship ceremony.

Nikola10

Feb 18, 2021
Is there anyone who completed test in Mid March then heard nothing after that , I mean their application status portal shows everything is in processing and only test status shows as completed in march or before

CCAI2021

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Any update on the certificate?
Called IRCC sometime ago. Certificate is printed and signed. Currently at Montreal office (my processing office). Depending on availability it will be mailed out; no approximate time given. The tracker still says 'in progress', so my guess is it will change to 'completed' when they will process the certificate for mailing out or mail it.

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
still no invite as of the moment, anyone on the same page as me? IRCC only confirmed that its granted but no oath invite or any update on the tracker. Im starting to worry

• Language skills
    Completed
  • Physical presence
    Completed
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

• Wow
Reactions: Kamalpreet_28

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
still no invite as of the moment, anyone on the same page as me? IRCC only confirmed that its granted but no oath invite or any update on the tracker. Im starting to worry

• Language skills
    Completed
  • Physical presence
    Completed
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
The only thing you can do is waiting. Why are you worrying about thing that you can not change?

lantian2020

Jun 5, 2021

• Language skills
    Completed
  • Physical presence
    Completed
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    Completed
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started