N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Congratulations! Were you by any chance UP? If it’s regular process, this was fast!
no... i was selected under new online application process

Reactions: Momaof2

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
To all the naysayers who thought it was a bad idea to withdraw my paper application and apply online - I received AOR today for my online application! Less than 2 weeks!! Now, I need to follow up with the call center to find out if my urgent processing request was accepted.
i am 99% sure it was accepted if you got the AOR, but yes, to your point, you can always reach out to call center, they can check and confirm if your application is now marked as urgent or not.
well done :)

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Can you please let me know how do I know if I was chosen for online application? Some people said that we have to be chose randomly by the system then the link will appear? Everytime I clicked on the link provided in this thread and answered some questions they let me create an account? Is that what you mean? Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi-I am new to this forum from Winnipeg. Here are my application details:

Online application submitted: December 17, 2020
AOR receipt: March 18, 2021
Passed my test: March 31, 2021
Interview date: April 19, 2021
At the end of the interview, officer said: "you are one of the luck ones selected under online app. pilot project and you should expect your oath soon".
I was soooo over the Moon. In this thread most of the early online applicants with similar timeline have already received their oath but I did not.
Just want to know if anyone else is waiting after the interview? or any thoughts if my application is now got excluded from the pilot project ?

My online status is:
Language
Complete
Citizenship Test
Complete

Physical
In progress
Background
In progress
Prohibition
In progress
Ceremony
Not Started
This is unbelievably fast!

Could you also please provide the following information so that I can add you to the tracker?

Physical Presence Days:
In-Progress:
Test Invite Date:

From the new dashboard, the date when BG checks were completed?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
To all the naysayers who thought it was a bad idea to withdraw my paper application and apply online - I received AOR today for my online application! Less than 2 weeks!! Now, I need to follow up with the call center to find out if my urgent processing request was accepted.
Good luck man! I'm glad it is working out in your favor!

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Can you please let me know how do I know if I was chosen for online application? Some people said that we have to be chose randomly by the system then the link will appear? Everytime I clicked on the link provided in this thread and answered some questions they let me create an account? Is that what you mean? Thanks in advance.
I will not trust the online application for now. As I understand that everyone is getting the link for apply but only handful (may be 5-10) of them have received an AOR vs paper application I would atleast 50-60% people have got it in within reasonable time. So, I am assuming that if you fit the criteria for online app then you can apply but they will process the application only randomly at this point of time. They will pick up the apps later, so you will get the citizenship but might have to wait a very long time. This is MY take based on IRCC.
Please do your research including calling IRCC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yes.

https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/landing

Answer those questions and then create an account. After that - Login, fill in your information and submit the application.

Good luck!

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
This is unbelievably fast!

Could you also please provide the following information so that I can add you to the tracker?

Physical Presence Days:
In-Progress:
Test Invite Date:

From the new dashboard, the date when BG checks were completed?

Thanks.
Physical days were 1156
File in progress since March 8th
Test invite date was March 24th
BGC is still 'In progress'

Any online Dec. applicant who is waiting for oath after interview ? Please share your experience. Thanks

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
Just a question: when you say that the officer told you that you are lucky one for the online application, what does that mean? Are they randomly processing the application applied online or that you could submit the online application?
I guess they have selected few early online applicants for their online app. testing. That is just my guess, can't say anything for sure.