BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
thank you
but it fails to submit everytime
i have tried 10 times already
have no clue why
if anyone can assist please?
Dude read the post you have been linked to. The answer is literally there - Im not going to answer you if you're too lazy to read the answer being linked to you.

proactivejaf

Aug 17, 2015
Dude read the post you have been linked to. The answer is literally there - Im not going to answer you if you're too lazy to read the answer being linked to you.
excuse me?
dont answer me if you cant/dont want to but atleast be nice please? dont insult anyone just because they cant see any links?
This forum is designed to help fellow members. We appreciate what you have been doing here but dont assume things and call someone names or lazy. Thanks once again:)

1+1=11

Dec 4, 2020
make sure you give yourself a week or two after completing the required 1095 days or even more if you had lot of travels during the 5 years eligibility period to avoid surprises down the line.
Many thanks for the input! Yes, by applying next week I would have given myself an extra two weeks as I have been eligible as of November 28th.

Reactions: canadavisa13

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
for those of you who can't seem to have any luck with the online citizenship application.
i am guessing maybe because of expired passport/PR card...again this is just my guess.

saad1111

May 21, 2018
Hi @saad1111 - Which staples did you go to? I called a couple and they are not doing it anymore.
sorry for the late response, I went to Staples on Kingston road in Ajax and they have given me the digital picture in usb, a receipt and a photographer details and picture taken card as well, so everything they are asking online was there, but unfortunately I was getting the same errors as some other people here, so I just sent the paper application

Reactions: canada_help

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi
my pic is actually in JPG by default
i tried converting it to JPEG but it didnt let me upload
i also reduced all the file sizes to under 800kb didnt work
i used chrome, safari and explorer didnt work
i cleared cached, history didnt work
i am a single applicant with not much travel history either
please help
My digital photo is in JPG when I received it from the photographer. I just uploaded it in JPG format alongside a pdf that contains the front and back (contains the name and address of photographer and date of the photo was taken) of my printed photo and the compliment card of the photographer. The upload worked seamlessly!!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
make sure you give yourself a week or two after completing the required 1095 days or even more if you had lot of travels during the 5 years eligibility period to avoid surprises down the line.
Just out of curiosity..........Please what is your definition of "lots of travels"?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Many thanks for the input! Yes, by applying next week I would have given myself an extra two weeks as I have been eligible as of November 28th.
[/Q
sorry for the late response, I went to Staples on Kingston road in Ajax and they have given me the digital picture in usb, a receipt and a photographer details and picture taken card as well, so everything they are asking online was there, but unfortunately I was getting the same errors as some other people here, so I just sent the paper application
Wow! I do not have a receipt of my photo. I had included the front and back (containing a stamp of the name and address of photographer and date of photo) and the compliment card of the photographer. I saw the receipt when I wanted to upload but didn't even collect it. Guys, what does this imply?

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
for those of you who can't seem to have any luck with the online citizenship application.
i am guessing maybe because of expired passport/PR card...again this is just my guess.
Both my PR card and passport are not expired. Appreciate the suggestion though