+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
I don’t understand why people are so sensitive and claiming that’s some members are being negative !!
well yes we have the right to be frustrated and ask questions about this online process
“ randomly selections “ thing that no one can or able to explain what is it exactly , even IRC agent on the phone won’t know !!

While seeing other paper applicants getting their AOR in less than 2 months even their status changes to “ in progress “
Being “ positive “ is not easy with all these circumstances

Reactions: Coco7

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
If you can’t see why this kind of response and mindset is problematic and doesn‘t really help other users there’s little I can do. But I still stand by my previous post, your toxic positivity does t help others in the forum, especially if you use it to try to shut others who "dare" to say anything negative about the online process
Interpretation is what you chose it to be. Now, to support your assertion, you used the word "use it to try shut others........." to represent what I am trying to do. Since this is how you would interpret my post(s), enjoy!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I don’t understand why people are so sensitive and claiming that’s some members are being negative !!
well yes we have the right to be frustrated and ask questions about this online process
“ randomly selections “ thing that no one can or able to explain what is it exactly , even IRC agent on the phone won’t know !!

While seeing other paper applicants getting their AOR in less than 2 months even their status changes to “ in progress “
Being “ positive “ is not easy with all these circumstances
True, it isn't easy. But how does using words like "bad for online applicants" help or improve the situation? And tilting towards the paper route doesn't really hold water as they are not in an obviously better situation (at least based on the data we have here).

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Interpretation is what you chose it to be. Now, to support your assertion, you used the word "use it to try shut others........." to represent what I am trying to do. Since this is how you would interpret my post(s), enjoy!
This forum is about debate, isn’t it? But the kind of remarks you do jumping at whoever says something negative goes beyond.
True, it isn't easy. But how does using words like "bad for online applicants" help or improve the situation? And tilting towards the paper route doesn't really hold water as they are not in an obviously better situation (at least based on the data we have here).
How does trying to deny that the online process is uncertain help other applicants?. they should be presented both sides so they can take an informed decision wether to use the system or not.

Reactions: Max00

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
Well saying the words as they are and not sharing false positive feelings , that would probably help future applicants to decide better and not to be in this frustrating situation

Reactions: Coco7

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
This forum is about debate, isn’t it? But the kind of remarks you do jumping at whoever says something negative goes beyond.

In my opinion, this forum is not for debate. It is to help applicants (mutual) understand what is happening with their respective applications in relation to others. I now see your mindset and the rationale you put to things in this forum......debate! I am not here for it.

How does trying to deny that the online process is uncertain help other applicants?. they should be presented both sides so they can take an informed decision wether to use the system or not.
Hahaha! But my statement did not anyway deny the uncertainty inherent in the online application. I clearly said that we observed faster processing for early Dec. online applicants but who knows if it would continue. Isn't this a declaration of uncertainty?

I don't seem to have understood what your posts are trying to achieve. You just said that I denied the uncertainty of the online application whereas that wasn't the case. Earlier, you have used the word "try shut others". Please, don't use words I didn't use myself when discussing my post.

Again, I am not here for debate, look for those who want to debate with you.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Well saying the words as they are and not sharing false positive feelings , that would probably help future applicants to decide better and not to be in this frustrating situation
@Max00, if you had recalled, I asked you if sharing negativity helps you to prepare for the worse. Maybe it works for you. But what if it deters others?

I have not in any way hidden the obvious when it comes to online vs paper routes. I have never condemned the paper route nor either praised the online route. All I have done is to say what I (maybe others) have observed using the information of persons that have reported their progress here. Anyone who wants to apply can make an informed decision from them.

Now you tell me, by using the word "bad for online applicants", haven't you already made a decision which "might" actually turn out to be a false negative?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Congratulations all

Does that mean most December online applicants got AOR?

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Pending AOR List:
Dec 24: @Vidhan17
Dec 28: @insat3d
Dec 31: @destiny2016
Dec 31: @hardrok

Pending Test Invite:
Dec 10: @khilkhil
Dec 14: @Kaur2
Dec 16: @dersonc
Dec 17: @Pran6009
Dec 17: @Bk0123
Dec 17: @Phunkdified2020
Dec 18: @Emenaik007
Dec 18: @aaom225
Dec 19: @LunaM
Dec 19: @thetechgirl
Dec 21: @chapek_dg
Dec 21: @WF_Can
Dec 23: @skepchick
Dec 22: @Kiki87
Dec 23: @Matt007
Dec 25: @namratha_s
Dec 27: @Rijo02
Dec 28: @vg1989

Pending Interview invite:
Dec 03: @zkqxcv
Dec 04: @simfhs
Dec 04: @jddd
Dec 04: @parassachapara
Dec 04: @expatuae85
Dec 07: @samzik
Dec 08: @yxl_yyz
Dec 13: @SNGHL_2013
Dec 14: @lee21

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
Pending AOR List:
Dec 24: @Vidhan17
Dec 28: @insat3d
Dec 31: @destiny2016
Dec 31: @hardrok

Pending Test Invite:
Dec 10: @khilkhil
Dec 14: @Kaur2
Dec 16: @dersonc
Dec 17: @Pran6009
Dec 17: @Bk0123
Dec 17: @Phunkdified2020
Dec 18: @Emenaik007
Dec 18: @aaom225
Dec 19: @LunaM
Dec 19: @thetechgirl
Dec 21: @chapek_dg
Dec 21: @WF_Can
Dec 23: @skepchick
Dec 22: @Kiki87
Dec 23: @Matt007
Dec 25: @namratha_s
Dec 27: @Rijo02
Dec 28: @vg1989

Pending Interview invite:
Dec 03: @zkqxcv
Dec 04: @simfhs
Dec 04: @jddd
Dec 04: @parassachapara
Dec 04: @expatuae85
Dec 07: @samzik
Dec 08: @yxl_yyz
Dec 13: @SNGHL_2013
Dec 14: @lee21
What about the ones who have had their test and did not need an interview? Have they received their oath invites ?

Dmet

May 2, 2021
I don't think it mentioned anything about taking a pic of the stamp. They only mentioned to upload the digital photo and the receipt or a text file of the photographer.
I am using a Mac, so text file for some reason did not work.
Did you ever have any luck with the text file? i only have a Mac (not that it should matter) and yet the uploader will not allow me to upload the text file... everything else but...