Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Can anyone please let me know what the Facebook group is? Thanks

Reactions: myat

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi - Just got a reply from IRCC regarding my Webform query that I submitted last week about my online application status. I provided all the details on the webform but they are not able to locate my file. They want me to resubmit the webform with same details that i provided earlier...lol. Call center agents can't locate my file and even IRCC can't locate it.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi - Just got a reply from IRCC regarding my Webform query that I submitted last week about my online application status. I provided all the details on the webform but they are not able to locate my file. They want me to resubmit the webform with same details that i provided earlier...lol. Call center agents can't locate my file and even IRCC can't locate it.
@SNGHL_2013, if there is a way you can see your application online without AOR, then IRCC both call center and webform agents can see your file. Since you can't (as I know), then don't expect them to "locate your file". Just wait for AOR. As it has already been said, even paper applicants can't "locate their files" until after AOR.

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
I was planning to contact IRCC today but I guess I will wait now because the answer might be same for my Dec 13th application too :)

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
By any chance do you know if it was an urgent application?
Update: after he applied on 04-Jan-2021, he printed out a complete online application and sent to IRCC and then he got AOR.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Can anyone please let me know what the Facebook group is? Thanks
Update: after he applied on 04-Jan-2021, he printed out a complete online application and sent to IRCC and then he got AOR.

Reactions: Ramii

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea if he had sent this printed application recently or some time back?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
If that person did that, then he must have sent also the documents (photo, passport scan, other required documents) not just the printed version of the online application, for it to be considered.

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me the process of submitting online application for citizenship.

What type of scanned documents we need for online submission?
Do we need to upload police clearance scanned copy and photo as well?
I appreciate for reply. Thanks

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me the process of submitting online application for citizenship.

What type of scanned documents we need for online submission?
Do we need to upload police clearance scanned copy and photo as well?
I appreciate for reply. Thanks
As far as I know the required documents are the same as for the paper version. It’s just another way of providing them. I haven‘t done my online application yet so Im not talking from personal experience

Last edited:

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
As far as I know the required documents are the same as for the paper version. It’s just another way of providing them. I haven‘t done my online application yet so Im not talking from pers experience
He is actually correct. Same documents required with the paper application. The only difference is the photo, it should be digital and not scanned copy.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed