+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
Hi can anyone add me to the tracker sheet?
Application type: single-online applicant
Physical presence days: 1110
App submitted date: December 19.
Still waiting for AOR
Hi thanks for adding me to the tracker sheet. One problem though: I submitted my application online on Dec 19, so my app delivery date should be the same date not December 31 as shown in the tracker sheet. How can I change it? Thank you.

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Hi thanks for adding me to the tracker sheet. One problem though: I submitted my application online on Dec 19, so my app delivery date should be the same date not December 31 as shown in the tracker sheet. How can I change it? Thank you.
Fixed

Reactions: LunaM

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
Just wondering why January paper applicants are receiving AORs already and yet, alot of December online applicants haven’t received theirs. Any thoughts?

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Just wondering why January paper applicants are receiving AORs already and yet, alot of December online applicants haven’t received theirs. Any thoughts?
This is IRCC at its best !!! Only ~30% online applicants got AORs compare to ~75% for paper based applicants in December 2020.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi online applicants,

I am trying to understand pattern for online applications & have following questions:

1. Those online applicants who got AOR, had they applied when link for online application was visible or had you applied using link shared on forum by someone? Is it possible that CIC is only considering online applications from dates when they had posted link publicly.

2. Those online applicants who have not received AOR yet, have you contact CIC through webform? May be applications are stuck in some wrong status?

Otherwise another possible reason is that CIC has assigned a small team for online applications.

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I have questioned myself that as well. This whole online system is a mess!

I applied online January 17. I submitted a webform to update my expired healthcare with a new one and they told me they did not find anything application.

I called immigration and they said they did not find anything.

They asked me if I got an invitation and I said no. I used the link on your website.

First of all, how did those people got an invitation?

Also, they asked me if my application has a number and I was like, should I have an application number? and of course they are not sure.

If they don't want to accept any more. Should they just shut down the system??

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi online applicants,

I am trying to understand pattern for online applications & have following questions:

1. Those online applicants who got AOR, had they applied when link for online application was visible or had you applied using link shared on forum by someone? Is it possible that CIC is only considering online applications from dates when they had posted link publicly.

2. Those online applicants who have not received AOR yet, have you contact CIC through webform? May be applications are stuck in some wrong status?

Otherwise another possible reason is that CIC has assigned a small team for online applications.
That's a very valid point. I guess the link was available up until Jan 6th. 2021.So all Dec. applicants should be okay then if let's say link is the issue. I was thinking to give it another two weeks before sending paper based application.

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
That's a very valid point. I guess the link was available up until Jan 6th. 2021.So all Dec. applicants should be okay then if let's say link is the issue. I was thinking to give it another two weeks before sending paper based application.
What do you mean until January 6th? I was able to apply couple days ago. Was it a different link after January 6th?

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
What do you mean until January 6th? I was able to apply couple days ago. Was it a different link after January 6th?
Initially there was a button/link on IRCC website to check if u are eligibile for online application and then if u r eligible, system used to take you to another page where u create ur profile and apply online. Now that button/link is not available on IRCC website but people are using that profile page/url directly to apply online.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
The link was never taken down. The HTML source for the page indicates that they show it 10% of the time to people who visit the link:

So I don't think they are only processing applications that they have directly invited (not sure if people were invited in the first place).
What I plan to do is that once this page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html shows that they are sending AORs for applications received after my application date, I will send a webform/complaint that they forgot about my application.

They are not done processing November 2020 application, I would wait a little longer.

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: SNGHL_2013

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
For mI applied online on Jan-2-2021, which receive link from any forum member. Once I register until submission, everything is ok. I even have payment receipt with barcode.

But one very strange thing is that I called agent and she can’t find.

Also when I spoke to surrey local CIC officer while we spoke about me And my child applications (applied on May 2020), and she checked my wife application also, but can’t find. That mean the whole online application is down?

Bit from the Facebook group, 1 guy (Hamilton office) received AOR and he applied on Jan-4-2021 online. Strange thing is I applied for my wife on Jan-2-2021 and still waiting for AOR.

Last edited:

orangecurtain

Dec 9, 2019
Also when I spoke to surrey local CIC officer while we spoke about me And my child applications (applied on May 2020), and she checked my wife application also, but can’t find. That mean the whole online application is down?
How did you manage to speak to your local officer?

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
How did you manage to speak to your local officer?
She called and checked with me for some information about me and my child application which already finished online test.

Meanwhile I asked her about my wife online application which applied on 02-Jan-2021.

orangecurtain

Dec 9, 2019
She called and checked with me for some information for me and my child application. Meanwhile I asked her about my wife online application which applied on 02-Jan-2021.
Do you mind giving an idea of what information she was verifying with you? Also, was she able to confirm that your online test results were recorded?

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Do you mind giving an idea of what information she was verifying with you? Also, was she able to confirm that your online test results were recorded?
Yes, she verify with me about webcam situation during online test as I used external monitor and she confirmed that she receive my online test results.