Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
How do you know that the AOR received isn’t for that online application?
He applied online on 30-Dec-2020 and pRinted out that online application complete form together with other supporting documents (smart guy) and sent and then he received AOR.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
If that person did that, then he must have sent also the documents (photo, passport scan, other required documents) not just the printed version of the online application, for it to be considered.
You are correct, he sent a complete online application together with photos, a passport photocopy page, and other required documents. That means the only difference is printed out an online complete application instead of a fill-in cit0002e-2 form.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Let me know any online applicants from DEC-2020 or Jan-2021 recently receive AOR?

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
You are correct, he sent a complete online application together with photos, a passport photocopy page, and other required documents. That means the only difference is printed out an online complete application instead of a fill-in cit0002e-2 form.
you are wrong, online application sheet can no be used as application sheet for paper application . Otherwise your paper application will be returned , have you notice the note after submitting online application?

Reactions: JHT and myat

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi I already applied online application for my wife on 02-Jan-2021 and as I am still waiting, I am thinking to print our completely online application form with all the supporting documents and send it to IRCC. Do you think is this a good idea although my wife application is applied on 02-Jan-2021? Thanks and let me know.
Online application form can not be used for paper application , you must use latest form provided on IRCC website. Otherwise your application will be returned

Reactions: JHT and myat

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
I don’t think you are right., as I scanned my photo and submitted. Then I got my AOR
Can you pls share your timeline? Thank you

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Online application form can not be used for paper application , you must use latest form provided on IRCC website. Otherwise your application will be returned
Let me check with this guy from Facebook and get back to you.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
you are wrong, online application sheet can no be used as application sheet for paper application . Otherwise your paper application will be returned , have you notice the note after submitting online application?
Let me check with this guy one more time and get back to you

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
I don’t think you are right., as I scanned my photo and submitted. Then I got my AOR
Oh, this is interesting. When you applied online, was it specified that photos cannot be scanned? As with the instructions given on the site, it clearly stated do not upload scanned photos. I’m wondering if they changed their requirements lately, as they are recently sending email confirmation once you’ve submitted your application compared to the first ones who applied whom I’ve heard didn’t receive any email at all. Just wanted to check if there has been any changes from the first batch of applicants compared to the latest ones that applied.

Last edited:

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi I already applied online application for my wife on 02-Jan-2021 and as I am still waiting, I am thinking to print our completely online application form with all the supporting documents and send it to IRCC. Do you think is this a good idea although my wife application is applied on 02-Jan-2021? Thanks and let me know.
This is not going to help you or IRCC or anyone, doing this is going to create more back log for everyone, including yourself.

Reactions: mbaleine and BOYX

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
He applied online on 30-Dec-2020 and pRinted out that online application complete form together with other supporting documents (smart guy) and sent and then he received AOR.
Yeah but did he cancel the already sent online one? Maybe it was just a coincidence and that AOR was for that online application

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Oh, this is interesting. When you applied online, was it specified that photos cannot be scanned? As with the instructions given on the site, it clearly stated do not upload scanned photos. I’m wondering if they changed their requirements lately, as they are recently sending email confirmation once you’ve submitted your application compared to the first ones who applied whom I’ve heard didn’t receive any email at all. Just wanted to check if there has been any changes from the first batch of applicants compared to the latest ones that applied.
Where did you find the info that people are getting email confirmation after submitting online application? Just curious cause I haven’t seen that yet. I know that clicking “submit” you’d get an automatics popup but haven’t heard about emails

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
Where did you find the info that people are getting email confirmation after submitting online application? Just curious cause I haven’t seen that yet. I know that clicking “submit” you’d get an automatics popup but haven’t heard about emails
I personally received email from IRCC after I submitted my application few days ago. Here’s what it says:

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your citizenship application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you
• provided all of the information we asked for
• uploaded all required documents correctly
• paid the fees

We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
• Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.

Sign in to your account at any time to
• download a copy of your application
• find out what you can do after you apply

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada