+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

Nikola10

Feb 18, 2021
Do you call IRCC? i call them, and agent said Online department has issue to find my online application, because it is new system, they will call me back when they find my application. Do you get the same answer?
No Sorry, I was not able to call today, I'll try tomorrow.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
I called ircc and I asked them about my file. The agent said he couldn't see my file. I started panicking and I asked if I should reapply. He was like no need. Wat should I do now? Should I wait? Or reapply

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I called ircc and I asked them about my file. The agent said he couldn't see my file. I started panicking and I asked if I should reapply. He was like no need. Wat should I do now? Should I wait? Or reapply
I got the similar answer when i call them . I think online application system has issue or VO are not familar with the new system. I am wondering if we should re-apply using paper application

Reactions: namratha_s

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
I got the similar answer when i call them . I think online application system has issue or VO are not familar with the new system. I am wondering if we should re-apply using paper application
I think our online applications are ok but maybe they have not fed into the system where call centre folks have access to.
Because if we go to the same website where we applied and login , system will recognize ur application as submitted plus u can aslo download a copy. So that means its not lost and hopefully we will get AOR soon and then call center folks can see it .

Reactions: namratha_s

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Paper-based December 2020 applicant are getting AORs now, I think it's better to wait a little bit more. Hopefully you all get AORs soon.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Paper-based December 2020 applicant are getting AORs now, I think it's better to wait a little bit more. Hopefully you all get AORs soon.
Do you think once an AOR is received there is any difference in the speed of processing between online and paper based? Would online have any advantage post AOR? Or is it too early to say? I am ready to apply and really wanted to submit online but now am hesitant due to some online applications not being found by call centre agents when people call. On the other hand I really am inclined towards online as it might be faster

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Do you think once an AOR is received there is any difference in the speed of processing between online and paper based? Would online have any advantage post AOR? Or is it too early to say? I am ready to apply and really wanted to submit online but now am hesitant due to some online applications not being found by call centre agents when people call. On the other hand I really am inclined towards online as it might be faster
as online application still is new, there are a lots of uncertainty, i suggest you apply using paper, instead of online.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
I called IRCC, there were not able to find my application as well, I hope it's not lost, will call next week again
I Asked the agent and he said no need to worry as the officer will have to download the file and upload it again an it will take time. lets wait for few weeks. keep us updated if you both get any updates please

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I Asked the agent and he said no need to worry as the officer will have to download the file and upload it again an it will take time. lets wait for few weeks. keep us updated if you both get any updates please
I dont think downloading and uploading files is more time-comsuming than paper working.