Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
Hello @Bestofluck

I did some search on the forum and here is what I found

@SISIA has got ITA/e-AOR in November --- Can be removed from the list
@AhmedAbdelazizr - member does not exist any longer --- Can be removed from the list
@lpbe got nomination on September 16 ---Can be removed from the list
@JMRG has got ITA/e-AOR in November --- Can be removed from the list
@jaimin227 is talking about GCMS notes in his recent post so I assume he has got e-AOR long back ---Can be removed from the list
@leksmipriya - member does not exist---need to check where this entry came from --maybe whatsapp group so I fell this could be removed and added when update is available
@baboobbum - member does not exist---need to check where this entry came from --maybe whatsapp group so I fell this could be removed and added when update is available
@gagan_dhillon --- ID is listed wrong it is @gagan.dhillon
@kanika786 got ITA in July

For all other members who are not active or haven't posted in last few weeks I have sent personal message to revert back....<b> Please Update the list with above information </b>

Regards
excellent work mate... nice to see that so many already got ITA so the list is actually smaller than we thought... :) +1

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to OINP in Oct stating my work permit is getting expired as per our telephonic conversation please expedite my case.
Then I followed up for two months that did you receive documents they said yes and your application is in final stage.

On inquiring again for my status and mentioning WP expiring date I got an email yesterday .. Have you sent us your expiring work permit? If it is already expired we cant look in to your case .. If it is still valid email us and send us by mail :-[ :-[

R u serious? then how they were acknowledging me that they have received it ? that mean snow they lost it? or they forgot about it? and if you really want to expedite my case then why by mail? so that by the time it will reach it gets expired and you can say im sorry we cant look in to it

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hello friends...I'm in a fix and need your suggestions...My wife is the primary applicant and we are Jan FSW applicants...we might have to travel to US in March'17 for atleast 1 year..my wife is planning to resign from her job and join me..
Now if suppose we get nomination, ITA and submit our eAPR before we move to US then how do we inform IRCC of our change in location\address and my wife's resignation since our profile will be locked? Also, will there be any possibility of our PR getting rejected because of this?

your suggestions will really help me in taking further decisions ...thank you very much

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveller22 said:
Hello friends...I'm in a fix and need your suggestions...My wife is the primary applicant and we are Jan FSW applicants...we might have to travel to US in March'17 for atleast 1 year..my wife is planning to resign from her job and join me..
Now if suppose we get nomination, ITA and submit our eAPR before we move to US then how do we inform IRCC of our change in location\address and my wife's resignation since our profile will be locked? Also, will there be any possibility of our PR getting rejected because of this?

your suggestions will really help me in taking further decisions ...thank you very much
Traveller22 said:
Hello friends...I'm in a fix and need your suggestions...My wife is the primary applicant and we are Jan FSW applicants...
Most probably you may receive your NoM soon...
we might have to travel to US in March'17 for at least 1 year..my wife is planning to resign from her job and join me..
There is no restriction on your travel irrespective of the time duration
Now if suppose we get nomination, ITA and submit our eAPR before we move to US

then how do we inform IRCC of our change in location\address and my wife's resignation since our profile will be locked? Also, will there be any possibility of our PR getting rejected because of this?

You can inform OINP through the personal change form.

Don't forsee any rejection; Your wife will get the NoM/ITA and will apply eAPR with all docs upload, fees payment.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
kimkim2015 said:
Hey Guys! UPDATE:
Finally heard back from OINP..only to see PFL. I almost cried. The reason stated in the letter is that my NOC Code doesn't match the duties listed on my Job Letter. Backstory, I'm a senior systems admin at a bank, however my duties extend far beyond just that. I don't know what to do. I listed 2281 as my NOC because I don't see any other appropriate NOC.

Any advice as to how to proceed will be appreciated. Thank You.
Me too got the similar letter. Their NOC designation is software developer and am Senior software developer. Am over qualified ? i submitted every documents followed by PFL letter. Even after 45 days, they hadnt responded yet. What kinda people are they !!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS STILL STILL STILL WAITING FOR NOMINATION: TOTAL 26/121

Note: please do not quote this list
updated 10/12
[size=12pt][pre]

USERNAME RECD AOR CAT STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzzy 04th Dec 16th Apr
Megrav 04th Dec 18th Apr
Oksana.R 08th Dec 25nd Aug
trilokcic 14th Dec 01st Jun CEC
hemche 15th Dec 02nd Sep FSW
Phoenix007 15th Dec 02nd Jun
hayman 17th Dec 14th Jun
kimkim2015 18th Dec 10th Jun
akshay.2209 18th Dec 14th Jun
ohmygoditsdhaval 21st Dec 14th Jun
subin_India 21st Dec 15th Jun
myangelbei 21st Dec 14th Jun CEC
Maindola 22th Dec 21st Jun
hiheha 22nd Dec 21st Jun FSW
ramsubbiah1984 22nd Dec 20th Jun CEC
ammi1271 23rd Dec 06th May CEC
roshantrv83 28th Dec 24th Jun
ronix 29th Dec 24th Jun
gagan.dhillon 30th Dec 25th Jun FSW
sumitisace 30th Dec 27th Jun FSW
gui0506 30th Dec 09th May CEC
michelle567 30th Dec 27th Jun
ABC_27 30th Dec 27th Jun FSW
jamaicangirl88 31st Dec 28th Jun
gayathry84 00st Dec 00th Jun
bananamilk 31st Dec 27th Jun CEC

May all apps will feel better when seeing my timeline: received Oct 5, AOR dec 10
STILL WAITING!!

Received PFL in Nov only about missing job title in one of my empl ref letters
Already send them an updated one.. Unbelievable.. 435 days after app..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
May all apps will feel better when seeing my timeline: received Oct 5, AOR dec 10
STILL WAITING!!

Received PFL in Nov only about missing job title in one of my empl ref letters
Already send them an updated one.. Unbelievable.. 435 days after app..
Sincerely wish you get nomination now.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveller22 said:

to add on to what MZASAM said, just ensure you goto canada once before your medicals expire (which is usually 12 months after you give it) , referred to by many as soft landing...

but honestly i dont see any problems with your plans , so go ahead :) and good luck

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
gagan.dhillon said:
Hey Guys,

Anyone here whoz file is assessed by officer PB?

I have submitted my Additional docs on Dec 1st and got ACK email on same day. Waiting for update now.
I have PB as well. I sent my docs by email today but I think the mistake I made is I kept on forwarding the email and writing the address in rather than hitting the reply button. I think it finally got through after I did RE, but because of bounce backs I am worried. I'll wait until tomorrow and then if there is no acknowledgement I think I might send it by post.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the application being reviewed, the chosen NOC from the CIC portal was identified as 1212 – Supervisors in Finance and Insurance Offices

In this NOC, “Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups..”.

What does this mean? Can anyone help? I already sent them my duties...

1. Provide evidence of one year of full-time employment in the chosen NOC of 1212, including evidence to support you perform the lead statement and main duties,

or

2. provide another 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario within which you can demonstrate one year of continuous and full-time employment.

If you change the NOC in the CIC portal, please update your Express Entry Profile, and send evidence of this activity. If you have any questions about updating your CIC Express Entry Profile, please see the below link:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nevergiveup08 said:
In the application being reviewed, the chosen NOC from the CIC portal was identified as 1212 – Supervisors in Finance and Insurance Offices

In this NOC, “Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups..”.

What does this mean? Can anyone help? I already sent them my duties...

1. Provide evidence of one year of full-time employment in the chosen NOC of 1212, including evidence to support you perform the lead statement and main duties,

or

2. provide another 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario within which you can demonstrate one year of continuous and full-time employment.

If you change the NOC in the CIC portal, please update your Express Entry Profile, and send evidence of this activity. If you have any questions about updating your CIC Express Entry Profile, please see the below link:
It Seems your NOC is matching some other code. Try finding right NOC and if you think the duties will match better, then change the NOC in EE profile and send them the new update.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
It Seems your NOC is matching some other code. Try finding right NOC and if you think the duties will match better, then change the NOC in EE profile and send them the new update.
Thanks best of luck.. I had 2 options 1212 and 1121.. and I chose 1212 and my lawyer approved it.. They are still giving me hard time...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nevergiveup08 said:
Thanks best of luck.. I had 2 options 1212 and 1121.. and I chose 1212 and my lawyer approved it.. They are still giving me hard time...
you still have 2 options.

01/ Change your NOC according to your duties
02/ Take an additional letter from HR with duties related to your NOC . keep the old duties as it is and just add on the new duties.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
My duties are split between 1212 and 1121..