MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck

The conversation recording with the officer and the additional docs I provided seems archived. :'( :'(

When again the file will be retrieved, when the decision on NoM will be taken is known to God and OINP.

Are there any patience pills available in the market!!!
I am googling; could not find!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM we all know how oinp works. They will test your patience and suddenly shock you with nomination.

;) ;)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM we all know how oinp works. They will test your patience and suddenly shock you with nomination.

;) ;)
Truly believe, we are all put to the test of patience. But there is limit to everything; bestofluck!!! Hope you agree.
It's heart breaking to read the plight of applicants who have been waiting for over an year. I sincerely applaud their patience, perseverance.
Wish and pray for all applicants in waiting, to get their NoMs/PR at the earliest.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM I agree, but you still have equally painful wait post ITA, so save some patience. Hope you get nominated soon. Good luck

quadmaster

Oct 20, 2016
MZASAM said:
Truly believe, we are all put to the test of patience. But there is limit to everything; bestofluck!!! Hope you agree.
It's heart breaking to read the plight of applicants who have been waiting for over an year. I sincerely applaud their patience, perseverance.
Wish and pray for all applicants in waiting, to get their NoMs/PR at the earliest.
Dear MAZSAM, don't worry. I received my AoR 2 months before you, and I got my nomination almost a month back. Of course, I went through EE profile expiry and nomination transfer, but I got there eventually, and god's willing you will as well ;). Especially that you are the one who advised me when I asked some question about my ADR.

Our master bestofluck ;D, can you please add me to the ITA list on the other thread as I got it on 30th of November and I'm still collecting some documents.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck

The conversation recording with the officer and the additional docs I provided seems archived. :'( :'(

When again the file will be retrieved, when the decision on NoM will be taken is known to God and OINP.

Are there any patience pills available in the market!!!
I am googling; could not find!!!
MZASAM Patience Pays while Patience pills will cost money :)

You have come this far, the nomination is now within reach. OINP folks have repeatedly told applicants that there target is to wind up all applications by 31-Dec and indeed they are working very fast now and most likely will hit their target.

Hang on, there is light at the end of the tunnel ..... life changes in a single day ....All the Best !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
I understand. We all have sailed through them rough seas and finally reached the shore. I sincerely believe that you will get your nomination at the earliest. Wish you good luck and all the very best!

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
I totally understand you. These days are really hard for me too. I thought I will be nominated by now and will have enough points for the draw that is expected today. But I was wrong. So I am really disappointed now. But life goes on, Christmas is coming and I will be waiting for the next draw and hope that I will be nominated till then!

App received: 30 Dec
AOR: 27 June

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Guys, i have created new EE profile as my old profile was going to expire. For the job bank i have updated it with my new EE number and new job seeker code without deactivating my old job bank profile. Is it okay? Secondly, my EE profile is showing job bank registration as pending. So what should i do? Need you help seniors, bestofluck , digital destiny.
Thanks in advance.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ronix said:
Guys, i have created new EE profile as my old profile was going to expire. For the job bank i have updated it with my new EE number and new job seeker code without deactivating my old job bank profile. Is it okay? Secondly, my EE profile is showing job bank registration as pending. So what should i do? Need you help seniors, bestofluck , digital destiny.
Thanks in advance.
its okay. Job bank will be pending for 24 hours. Chk tomorrow.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ronix said:
Thanks in advance.
After you update your new EE profile number with job bank, you have to activate your job bank account. Ensure that your job bank is in "Active" status.

If you have already done that, then give it 24 hours. Your profile might get updated after that.

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ronix said:
Thanks in advance.
Hi Ronix,
I did the same procedure this Friday/Saturday...please make sure that you had ticked "Yes" when asked if you had applied before to Express Entry(where you enter your old profile). In case you completed everything the profile should be updated in 24hours with the right statuses.

I am very frustrated because I have received nomination on the 30th of nov(Jan group) and now after two e-mails and calls asking them to transfer the points from my old profile to the new one, until the 14th.. they didn't..so if there is any draw today I am going to miss it with the 600 points on an expired profile. Nice one right ???

For anybody facing an expiration date on a profile, please plan ahead because the transfer of points is very frustrating.

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
my application is siting in the CIC.gc pool...

I am expecting Ontario ITA...
could anyone tell me when should i expect the ITA? how much time does it take for Ontario to check my profile and send Invite?

NOC code - 2172
IELTS - 10th Oct 2016
Profile created 5th Dec 2016
CRS points - 411

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TanmaySamel said:
my application is siting in the CIC.gc pool...

I am expecting Ontario ITA...
could anyone tell me when should i expect the ITA? how much time does it take for Ontario to check my profile and send Invite?

NOC code - 2172
IELTS - 10th Oct 2016
Profile created 5th Dec 2016
CRS points - 411
It is unlikely that you will receive an Invitation to Apply with a CRS of 411. The OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream is still under pause as a result of the existing backlog of applications. So, you would have to wait in the pool until OINP resumes accepting applications under the said stream or you can try applying to other provinces. Check the link below -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

You can also try improving your IELTS by getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) if you don't already have it.

Also, I sense that you might have confused between the Invitation to Apply sent by IRCC and the Provincial/Territorial Notification of Interest (PT NOI) sent by OINP.

Check the below link to get an idea of how OINP works -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833