Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Moh.Salem said:
holly molly..i am with the same officer..Add docs 14th..sent 16th and assessment mail on the 21st then utter silence..i had updated them with my new EE on dec. 1st but no acknowledgment for that.
Make that 3, even i have AW, adr requested on 14th Nov and sent on 16th . Irnony is ,i too got the adr acknowledgement. But, iam worried if AW has really received my file.

Anyone else with AW?

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Hey Guys,

Anyone here whoz file is assessed by officer PB?

I have submitted my Additional docs on Dec 1st and got ACK email on same day. Waiting for update now.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Will be really grateful if someone can answer my query-
My profile will expire on 18th Jan'17. However, if I get my nomination before that and I accept it then will my profile not expire? I read somewhere in this blog that after a point the profile will not expire but not sure whether its post ITA or after I accept my nomination. Thank you very much..

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveller22 said:
Will be really grateful if someone can answer my query-
My profile will expire on 18th Jan'17. However, if I get my nomination before that and I accept it then will my profile not expire? I read somewhere in this blog that after a point the profile will not expire but not sure whether its post ITA or after I accept my nomination. Thank you very much..
Once you accept the ITA your profile won't expire. +1 if it helps. Good luck!

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
tgman said:
Once you accept the ITA your profile won't expire. +1 if it helps. Good luck!
Thank u very much...it definitely helped..+1 for u but I'm not sure from where to give that +1 rating :'( ...checked ur profile but didn't find any option for that...plz let me know how I can do that

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Traveller22 said:
Thank u very much...it definitely helped..+1 for u but I'm not sure from where to give that +1 rating :'( ...checked ur profile but didn't find any option for that...plz let me know how I can do that
You need to have 20 posts before that option gets enabled ;)

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Anyone with officer KM? Its been more than a week since I sent 2nd add. documents request from senior officer after that complete silence. God knows when they will come to decision.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's hope it will be a draw on 14th December and we will be all nominated by then.

malican

May 24, 2016
ronix said:
Anyone with officer KM? Its been more than a week since I sent 2nd add. documents request from senior officer after that complete silence. God knows when they will come to decision.
I liaised with her. She was quite fast.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dear friends,

My officer has requested the second package of add docs. She has asked me to provide her with Statement of intent/ties to Ontario. What can I provide for her? I have a cousin there living in Toronto. In addition, several friends, but not close friends. And as I am a mine engineer and there are several mines there, can I refer to that as a statement of intent??I have to prepare it very soon. I would be so thankful if you help me. And I should apologize for this question as I know it had been discussed in this group several times previously.

Thanks again,

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Dear friends,

My officer has requested the second package of add docs. She has asked me to provide her with Statement of intent/ties to Ontario. What can I provide for her? I have a cousin there living in Toronto. In addition, several friends, but not close friends. And as I am a mine engineer and there are several mines there, can I refer to that as a statement of intent??I have to prepare it very soon. I would be so thankful if you help me. And I should apologize for this question as I know it had been discussed in this group several times previously.

Thanks again,
01. List the companies you think jobs are available in your NOC
02. Send a list of jobs applied by you so far
03. Find out number of jobs available in your NOC and what is the turn over of the Industry.
04. List the name of any person working in same NOC if you know any
05. Show them the pay scale of your exp in the NOC you intend to work
06. Show the growth of Industry in your NOC in last ten years
07. Show them how many job bank you have registered with

08. Social ties if any name few people, family and friends who can be a moral support to you. for this you can give phone numbers of any 2
09. Tell them why you like Ontario out of all provinces in Canada
10. Write about infrastructure, hospitals, education and living of Canada that appeals you
11. Anything more you want to add there is no limit of words to write an essay

Good luck

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
03. Find out number of jobs available in your NOC and what is the turn over of the Industry.

08. Social ties if any name few people, family and friends who can be a moral support to you. for this you can give phone numbers of any 2
10. Write about infrastructure, hospitals, education and living of Canada that appeals you

Good luck
Thank you bestofluck. You are fantastic.

dark_matter

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
bestofluck said:

Good luck
These are some great suggestions... +1

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Any idea if they are working today? Last Saturday I git request to send the EE renewal attachment , did not know it takes so much time after that