+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
abc_27 said:
I have received an email last night from an analyst investigator. He said they have received my new EE profile and asked me if I have sent documents requested on 14th Nov.
I sent him again all the docs requested, although those docs were sent for sure on 17th Nov (I have an acknowledgement email from them for those docs).
So now we wait again..... :(
abc, thats good that they are back to processing..hang in there..what are the officer's initials by the way

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akshay.2209 said:
Hi Best of Luck,

I am in the queue too... Please add me in the list

App submission Date : 18th Dec
AOR : 14th June
Nom : Waiting

Thanks
updated. LOL the list is increasing instead of decreasing. 2 people added.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
abc_27 said:
holly molly..i am with the same officer..Add docs 14th..sent 16th and assessment mail on the 21st then utter silence..i had updated them with my new EE on dec. 1st but no acknowledgment for that.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Mail them with the subject - "URGENT - Work Permit Expiring - File#ABCD1234".... Mention the situation and Ask them Please advice me what to do. This should trigger some action from their end. Day1- mail it to one of their id, Day2-send to their second mail id
I told them that my WP is getting expired, They said your application is with the processing officer and then this

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status while your application is being processed by our program.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
I told them that my WP is getting expired, They said your application is with the processing officer and then this

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status while your application is being processed by our program.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Yikes !!, I thought OINP had soft corner for those with expiring WP.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
abc_27 said:
I have received an email last night from an analyst investigator. He said they have received my new EE profile and asked me if I have sent documents requested on 14th Nov.
I sent him again all the docs requested, although those docs were sent for sure on 17th Nov (I have an acknowledgement email from them for those docs).
So now we wait again..... :(

BTW, who is an analyst investigator?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Yikes !!, I thought OINP had soft corner for those with expiring WP.
They dont care, even tho they told me to send a written request and a copy of WP and we will expedite the case. I sent him and then after a month or so I inquired about my status that did you speed up things at your end? then they sent me that message that you will be responsible for your active status in Canada.

So basically they didnt expedite my case and I submitted my application on Dec 18. they are making decisions for March applicants..

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Today is exactly one year since I've sent my application to OINP. It's hard to believe that the whole year has passed.. When I applied I couldn't even imagine it would take so long. However, I hope for the best for me and for all who are still waiting for their nominations.
@bestofluck would you please add me to the waiting list?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Today is exactly one year since I've sent my application to OINP. It's hard to believe that the whole year has passed.. When I applied I couldn't even imagine it would take so long. However, I hope for the best for me and for all who are still waiting for their nominations.
I always want the list to decrease but i will add you hoping you dont remain in the list longer and get nomination

Updated on page 638

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksana.R said:
When we applied we thought its gonna be all done in 3 months LOL

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been one year, can we add 2016 to the title of the thread to make it 'December 2016 application OINP' ;D ;D ;D

Few aspirants (like me) living in a OINP hope get a temporary shocker seeing phrases such as 'Dec OINP' :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sunchaser said:
It's been one year, can we add 2016 to the title of the thread to make it 'December 2016 application OINP' ;D ;D ;D

Few aspirants (like me) living in a OINP hope get a temporary shocker seeing phrases such as 'Dec OINP' :p
;) ;)

that must be reason they are not declaring new quota and issuing PT. To avoid double dec oinp

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Moh.Salem said:
someone who analyzes your application..normally they wear white coats and safety glasses
How scary.... Why don't I recieve any emails at all.... informing me about my status?????
A freind told me here that maybe I am in the final phase... but I sent my AD this week