+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who received ITA in today's draw.

When does the ITA reflect in CIC account?

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
Thank youuuuu
Can I start making an aaplication now and register it next day? So that there is no time gap in between? Is it ok not to have any profiles for some hours?
No profile for some hours, just means that you are out of the pool. In my case, my profile got expired on Nov 2 and I created my new profile on Nov 3. Just keep saving your application so that you don't need to enter all the details again. You can transmit them anytime and then once you receive Job Code and new EE details, send them to OINP (either through email or Fax).

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Does anybody know whether there is a possibility to check how many nominations are issued by Ontario?

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
mrinal3757 said:
No profile for some hours, just means that you are out of the pool. In my case, my profile got expired on Nov 2 and I created my new profile on Nov 3. Just keep saving your application so that you don't need to enter all the details again. You can transmit them anytime and then once you receive Job Code and new EE details, send them to OINP (either through email or Fax).
Thankssss

by saving you mean like screenshot???

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Thank youuuuu
Can I start making an aaplication now and register it next day? So that there is no time gap in between? Is it ok not to have any profiles for some hours?
After you started your application you have 60 days to fill in all the information. Check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

Michelle567

Jan 19, 2016
Kevpat said:
Michelle567 said:
Hi Guys..

Just to update I got call from an Officer named Natalie on 12 October which was an interview call which lasted for good 30 minutes..

Followed which she asked me for additional documents, which I sent them on 15 October after which also she was not satisfied and called me again on 17 October for more interview round of 15 minutes and more additional documents which I sent by 19 October.

Then on 24 October she mailed my employer for a background verification and my employer replied to her on 07 November with a positive.

I got a mail from the express entry id stating that my application has moved to decision phase on 09 November.

Since them I am just waiting and waiting... Do not know what to do :( :(

Can you please let us know what was the initial of your investigator analyst on your additional document email. I also got an additional document request and i got a call from her and her initial on my additional document request was NH. So it would be great if u let us know what was her initial.
Initials are TA

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankssss

by saving you mean like screenshot???
No, sorry, I meant save details. There will be an option to Save and Exit. which ensures all your details are saved and you can resume from where you left earlier. !

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
3500-4000
bestofluck, All Members:

470 CRS 2,427 ITA
7800+ ITAs issued during the month

1. Is it IRCC found 2,427 in the pool above 470
2. Is it 2427 includes all PNP NoM
3. If yes; any way to know the numbers, NoM by provinces

Do the 350+ OINP applicants with AoR stand any chance of being NoM? OINP has slowed down the activity and drastically the NoMs.

The new CRS system is due for implementation on Nov 19 which will raise the CRS points for many applicants eventually increasing the pool size.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM The new system is best for PNP. 600 points only remain with pn. So the lmia competition is reduced. In fact now all outlanders will have to get pnp nom. Unless for those few who can score very high.
From 19th our scores will remain same. With nom. All will get ITA. Worth watching now how provinces invite in 2017
May be FSW stand better chance then before ;)

2 more draws can give ITA to all but OINP seems to be slow and may not be able to nom. all. But we will see fast nominations coming now.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ MZASAM The new system is best for PNP. 600 points only remain with pn. So the lmia competition is reduced. In fact now all outlanders will have to get pnp nom. Unless for those few who can score very high.
From 19th our scores will remain same. With nom. All will get ITA. Worth watching now how provinces invite in 2017
May be FSW stand better chance then before ;)

2 more draws can give ITA to all but OINP seems to be slow and may not be able to nom. all. But we will see fast nominations coming now.
Bestofluck : Thanks for your perspective.

I know it's a stupid question for which none will have an answer.

Do the 350+ OINP applicants (Oct-Apr) with AoR stand any chance of being NoM? OINP has slowed down the activity and drastically the NoMs. :'( :'(

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
I received my ITA today! And I also got my medical and Police certificate done this week so ready to go! :) Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA and good luck to people still waiting.
Not long left hopefully :)

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Hello all,....has anybody processed BOWP recently? What is the process flow and how long did it take please? Can I flagpole it? My current OWP expires in less than 30days from now

7asweh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Finally OINP transferred my nomination to my new profile after one month!

Hopefully ITA in the next round!

Cheers!