+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
To all the members who received PFL and challenged it (cuz the facts stated in the PFL were wrong), hv u guys heard back from OINP regarding that?

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
bestofluck said:
Not advisable to show interest in education because with the funds we are entering that may be doubtful to survive.( unless one has already paid up fees and taken the admission, then he can show proof )

In fact one has to show the consumption of his NOC in the market. The jobs available and researched. The job bank one has registered and diff titles of job which may be accepted in the industry. The progress of the NOC in the filed in ON and infrastructure to work there.
Sorry for confusion. I didn't mean education as Bachelors Degree etc. I was thinking about Bridge Programs. The government of Ontario suggest them to new immigrants since they help to adapt to a new working environment. The fee is not big and they don't last long. At the same time if you show your interest in such program it means that you want to be employed in the field listed in your application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Sorry for confusion. I didn't mean education as Bachelors Degree etc. I was thinking about Bridge Programs. The government of Ontario suggest them to new immigrants since they help to adapt to a new working environment. The fee is not big and they don't last long. At the same time if you show your interest in such program it means that you want to be employed in the field listed in your application.
Okay. Noted. He can include this also provided it is done prior to add doc req

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Kindly someone give suggestion on that... While sending the last 6 month bank statements is it necessary to notarize them....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sohal89 said:
Kindly someone give suggestion on that... While sending the last 6 month bank statements is it necessary to notarize them....
Only if you translate it from other language to english.or else No you do not need to go for it.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
bestofluck said:
Only if you translate it from other language to english.or else No you do not need to go for it.

Thanks for the reply brother... one thing more can I download 6 month bank statement from my net banking account or should I go bank and ask them to print last 6 month statement on their legal bank paper...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sohal89 said:
Thanks for the reply brother... one thing more can I download 6 month bank statement from my net banking account or should I go bank and ask them to print last 6 month statement on their legal bank paper...
You can download and get them stamped. But in doing so they have to read the whole thing. So if possible ask them to give statement and stamp them. If you are in India they will not have much time in todays scenario

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
bestofluck said:
You can download and get them stamped. But in doing so they have to read the whole thing. So if possible ask them to give statement and stamp them. If you are in India they will not have much time in todays scenario
Last thing, in my case my wife is the principle applicant and I am co-applicant. Before they asked for additional doc's all the PoF's were in my account but as my wife is the principle applicant so I have transferred all the money into her account now. Do I need to explain about all these sudden money reflecting in my wife account ?

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear freinds,
My profile is expiring on Monday and I am making a new profile to have it ready to submission on Monday.
There is a question which is as follow:

If you have already completed the Come to Canada or the Express Entry wizard, you would have received a document checklist and/or a personal reference code, based on the answers you provided.

Please enter your personal reference code to begin your application. (required)

in CIC it is written Your personal reference code is a unique code assigned to you through Come to Canada, our online eligibility tool.

I filled up the form a year ago and I donnot have access to the code. Should I refill the form or look for the one I had last year?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sohal89 said:
Last thing, in my case my wife is the principle applicant and I am co-applicant. Before they asked for additional doc's all the PoF's were in my account but as my wife is the principle applicant so I have transferred all the money into her account now. Do I need to explain about all these sudden money reflecting in my wife account ?
Give them proof of transfer with a letter saying this was reserved common funds saved for immigration and you have willingly transfered them.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
bestofluck said:
Give them proof of transfer with a letter saying this was reserved common funds saved for immigration and you have willingly transfered them.
Do I need to notarize FD's ??

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they have stopped responding to emails, and on calls they are just repeating the same thing.

Anyone else who have submitted add docs in Oct and still waiting ?

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@nevergiveup08, i got add. documents request on 7th nov and sent it the next day. After that no update. Did you got decision phase mail?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronix said:
@nevergiveup08, i got add. documents request on 7th nov and sent it the next day. After that no update. Did you got decision phase mail?
I got req on Sep 27 and sent on Oct 04.. since then silence