+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ITA this morning!!! PR journey begins...

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
krish Iyer said:
Officer VK is still in Action, Finally after one month of agonizing wait, got the email for decision phase email.
"Patience is Virtue" for all those whose files are handled by Officer VK.
I can see a leap of hope by the end of the tunnel ... thanks for the update! Crossing Fingers and wishing for the best :D :D :D
lets wait for some good news ....

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
mrinal3757 said:
No, sorry, I meant save details. There will be an option to Save and Exit. which ensures all your details are saved and you can resume from where you left earlier. !
Thank youuuu mrinal and Oksana for your support
Wish you all the best ;)

Oct 22, 2016
s.abuhass said:
I can see a leap of hope by the end of the tunnel ... thanks for the update! Crossing Fingers and wishing for the best :D :D :D
lets wait for some good news ....
This officer called my reference, talked to him about me. Since then- nothing. No decision email, no calls. What to think? My friend said she was very polite and they had a good conversation. But no decision email yet.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
This officer called my reference, talked to him about me. Since then- nothing. No decision email, no calls. What to think? My friend said she was very polite and they had a good conversation. But no decision email yet.
Guys, I have received an email from officer VK, it said the following " Please provide a detailed explanation of your intention to reside in the province of Ontario and Your future plans. You may submit documents to support your statement if applicable"

I have 5 calendar days to respond on that! I need your help PLEASE! what should I provide other than the letter of intention??

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
s.abuhass said:
Guys, I have received an email from officer VK, it said the following " Please provide a detailed explanation of your intention to reside in the province of Ontario and Your future plans. You may submit documents to support your statement if applicable"

I have 5 calendar days to respond on that! I need your help PLEASE! what should I provide other than the letter of intention??
Show them any job searches you might have done.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
s.abuhass said:

Write in detail what you're going to do after moving to Ontario. If you're going to continue your education, specify a college and a program you may attend.
Make a research on a jobbank regarding prospects of your job in Ontario. Give them some numbers and try to convince them you won't have problems in finding a job.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Write in detail what you're going to do after moving to Ontario. If you're going to continue your education, specify a college and a program you may attend.
Make a research on a jobbank regarding prospects of your job in Ontario. Give them some numbers and try to convince them you won't have problems in finding a job.
Not advisable to show interest in education because with the funds we are entering that may be doubtful to survive.( unless one has already paid up fees and taken the admission, then he can show proof )

In fact one has to show the consumption of his NOC in the market. The jobs available and researched. The job bank one has registered and diff titles of job which may be accepted in the industry. The progress of the NOC in the filed in ON and infrastructure to work there.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
bestofluck said:
Not advisable to show interest in education because with the funds we are entering that may be doubtful to survive.( unless one has already paid up fees and taken the admission, then he can show proof )

In fact one has to show the consumption of his NOC in the market. The jobs available and researched. The job bank one has registered and diff titles of job which may be accepted in the industry. The progress of the NOC in the filed in ON and infrastructure to work there.
OH MY GOD bestofluck ! how am I going to do such analysis! can you show me the file you provided and maybe I can use the same method of calculation and analysis to analyze my NOC 2141 ??
Added to that; should you provide details about what you like about Ontario (diversity, history , financial growth and ....)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
OH MY GOD bestofluck ! how am I going to do such analysis! can you show me the file you provided and maybe I can use the same method of calculation and analysis to analyze my NOC 2141 ??
Added to that; should you provide details about what you like about Ontario (diversity, history , financial growth and ....)
I just googled everything and gathered details.

1. I first created diff titles of job
2. From job banks i detailed out all the jobs available in ON
3. I listed the number of Industries which consume these titles with salary slab
4. I took out total business done in the industry for this NOC and its growth.

:D :D

yes in addition to this you have to provide all other details you feel like about ON.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
bestofluck said:
I just googled everything and gathered details.

1. I first created diff titles of job
2. From job banks i detailed out all the jobs available in ON
3. I listed the number of Industries which consume these titles with salary slab
4. I took out total business done in the industry for this NOC and its growth.

:D :D

yes in addition to this you have to provide all other details you feel like about ON.

WOW Man! This is beyond perfect! is it charts like or bullet points in an essay like paper ?
and did you add any applications you did for job bank ? or I can only mention them ?
what about family or friend connections ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
WOW Man! This is beyond perfect! is it charts like or bullet points in an essay like paper ?
and did you add any applications you did for job bank ? or I can only mention them ?
I subscribed to job bank and recd 2 mails daily with jobs so i produced evidence that 200 jobs are available through job bank and other job banks too where i had applied, though I never got a reply except for one or two :p

This is only about work. you have to show some social ties and also why ON appeals you to settle down showing details of infrastructure like schools, universities, markets, offices and over all city pattern that appeals you

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
s.abuhass said:
Job bank gives you all the details you would need. Use the tool via this link: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers.do?selectExploreCareerBy=ec-occupation

Put in your occupation and the area you plan on working in and the results would show the average salary, the outlook for the job (3 stars means its a good outlook, 2 stars is fair outlook, etc.)

You can also try this link as well: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers.do?selectExploreCareerBy=ec-outlook

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS WAITING FOR NOMINATION: TOTAL 36/121

Note: please do not quote this list
updated 16/11
[size=12pt][pre]

USERNAME RECD AOR CAT STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzzy 04th Dec 16th Apr
Megrav 04th Dec 18th Apr
38018 08th Dec 22nd Feb CEC
trilokcic 14th Dec 01st Jun CEC
AhmedAbdelazizr 15th Dec 02nd Jun FSW
hemche 15th Dec 02nd Sep FSW
sisia 15th Dec 02nd Jun CEC
Phoenix007 15th Dec 02nd Jun
Lpbe 16th Dec 07th Jun CEC
hayman 17th Dec 14th Jun
JMRG 17th Dec 08th Jun
jaimin227 18th Dec 10th Jun