+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hello friends...I'm a FSW applicant...Got document request today. I would be obliged if someone can help me out with below queries-

1)Most recent bank assessment showing all assets
- Is this a normal bank statement or banks do issue some asset stmt that shows my savings balance, FD, RD etc?

2) Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements. From the review of your application it appears that the your funds are in a term deposit. Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.
- I got a fixed deposit done which will mature in feb'17. Do I need to get the FD broken and show my savings account stmt once FD amount has been deposited? However, I will have to pay some penalty to the bank in this case.

3) Written statement explaining ties established in Ontario and intension to reside in the province.
- Can I submit a LoE from one of my friends? I don't have any relatives residing in Canada.

Thank you very much in advance...

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, guys!
I just received my nomination. Things are moving forward!
Again, my timeline is:
23 December - file reached OINP
17 June - AOR
27 Oct - additional documents request
4 Nov - documents sent
9 Nov - nomination

Good luck to everyone!

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
I finally got my nomination yesterday!

Here's my timeline for whoever is interested:

Application Received: December 29, 2015
Referred to a Senior Processing Officer for a decision: October 25, 2016
Nomination Received: November 9, 2016

So basically the only communication I ever received from OINP was the decision phase email. Never got an AOR, receipt for DD, additional document requests or phone calls.

Good luck to everybody remaining in the list, I hope you get your nominations soon.

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Traveller22 said:
Hello friends...I'm a FSW applicant...Got document request today. I would be obliged if someone can help me out with below queries-

1)Most recent bank assessment showing all assets
- Is this a normal bank statement or banks do issue some asset stmt that shows my savings balance, FD, RD etc?

2) Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements. From the review of your application it appears that the your funds are in a term deposit. Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.
- I got a fixed deposit done which will mature in feb'17. Do I need to get the FD broken and show my savings account stmt once FD amount has been deposited? However, I will have to pay some penalty to the bank in this case.

3) Written statement explaining ties established in Ontario and intension to reside in the province.
- Can I submit a LoE from one of my friends? I don't have any relatives residing in Canada.

Thank you very much in advance...
Could you please share your timeline?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
ziad87 said:
I finally got my nomination yesterday!

Here's my timeline for whoever is interested:

Application Received: December 29, 2015
Referred to a Senior Processing Officer for a decision: October 25, 2016
Nomination Received: November 9, 2016

So basically the only communication I ever received from OINP was the decision phase email. Never got an AOR, receipt for DD, additional document requests or phone calls.

Good luck to everybody remaining in the list, I hope you get your nominations soon.
Congrats Buddy! All the best for speedy PR process! :)

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
ovidiu.d said:
Hi, guys!
I just received my nomination. Things are moving forward!
Again, my timeline is:
23 December - file reached OINP
17 June - AOR
27 Oct - additional documents request
4 Nov - documents sent
9 Nov - nomination

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats! :)

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Thanks rohit282

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Joantasik said:
Guys!

Just accepted the Nomination form Ontario on my Express Entry. What to do after? Please guide me. Thank you
updated you in the list. please remove the quote.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Thanks bestofluck. I appreciate the time you take to maintain the list and help all the candidates. Good luck with your PR.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello everybody!!
I'm an applicant for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program and I've got document request yesterday.
I have a few questions. Please help me if you can.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.
- Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period, showing payroll deposits from Architecture Design Constructions.

This is what was written in a letter:
Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
Please provide:
o Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
o 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.
o Explanations of the source of all deposits greater than $500CAD and proof that they are not encumbered.

Regarding pay stubs - they should not be from my job, am I right?
Regarding my bank statements - My funds are in a bank in a term deposit that is prolongated every 3 months. How can I prove that these costs are unencumbered?
And how can I explain the source of that money? The largest part of it is our wedding gifts.

I would be grateful for any your advise.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Hello everybody!!
I'm an applicant for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program and I've got document request yesterday.
I have a few questions. Please help me if you can.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.
- Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period, showing payroll deposits from Architecture Design Constructions.

This is what was written in a letter:
Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
Please provide:
o Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
o 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.
o Explanations of the source of all deposits greater than $500CAD and proof that they are not encumbered.

Regarding pay stubs - they should not be from my job, am I right?
Regarding my bank statements - My funds are in a bank in a term deposit that is prolongated every 3 months. How can I prove that these costs are unencumbered?
And how can I explain the source of that money? The largest part of it is our wedding gifts.

I would be grateful for any your advise.
The pay stubs are payslips ( salary slips) from the work place. Also show bank deposits of such a salary.

You can send them copy of rules and regulation of withdrawal of FD from bank site. This is about premature withdrawal.

Source of money is tricky thing I also got the same.

Wedding gofts will be difficult to prove unless you prove it by showing wedding card and other details, but the amount is still debatable to how much gift casn you get

Take a gift deed from parents that they gifted you this money. Also show where the parents brought the money from i.e they have not borrowed from someone. you must be able to explain parents withdrawal and thier bank statements, showing the money in thier bank accounts before gifting.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
adore_amod said:
Congrats
does it says that your application is sent to senior processing officer for decision. How long it take form decision phase to nomication?
Thank you adore_amod, :)
The email says: "Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision."

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
s.abuhass said:
goof news Iman! Who is your case officer?
Thank you Abuhass.
The initials of the officer is IG, I'm wondering if it's me myself! :D :p