Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Finally ingot additional docs request today as below

1. Copies of the most recent pay stubs and bank statements from a financial institution for a six month period showing payroll deposits if applicable

2. Evidence to substantiate large deposit and source of these funds for bank account ending in 39589 on 14-12-2015 and 15-12-2015

The first point is clear that I have o send 6 months pay slip and 6 months associated bank statement

Can anyone help in solving for point 2?

Thanks Gayathri
Hi, what is your app date?

I agree with what the others have suggested for point#2...

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
One 25th Feb FSW outland guy got additional document request.
I guess they decided to skip jan alltogether..

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
HopeForTheBest26 said:
Please provide an explanation for the source of these funds. If these funds were a gift, please provide a letter from the donor and proof of transmittance
Thank you for the clarification .. when I share the payslips and bank statement can it be a zip file or should I attach individual month files ?

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
gayathry84 said:
Thank you for the clarification .. when I share the payslips and bank statement can it be a zip file or should I attach individual month files ?
It's totally up to you. I sent them as a zip (scanned everything in one folder).
They requested me like this "please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item".

Littlebear

Nov 3, 2016
maged_mmh said:
age is an exception if all other variables are unchanged
Thanks for your reply!
Yes, I checked it and my expired IELTS as spouse took points too, so Im resoing my IELTS on Nov 19th, just dont know if they will check our profile again before I have the results or if its possible for them to ask my new IELTS as additional docs, what do you think? Our app arrived on Jan 27th if Im not mistaken

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
If the Pof is gift money than give them evidence of the source of money your parents had gifted you. This means if they have broken FD send them copy along with gift deed. They should not have borrowed money just to gift you.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
hey guys,

I have posted this elsewhere but need no know if the information I found is correct:

P.s I left my home country to Canada before the age of 18. Since then, I have visited my home country a few time for periods of less than 2 month each. My last visit back home was in 2014 and I have a police certificate (PC) from that time (Applied, translated before leaving to Canada). Can I use the same PC in my eAPR?

There was an answer by Stanlee to a similar question in a different thread. The answer goes like this:

Stanlee: "For country of current residence it will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and for any other country (jn which you resided in the past), the police certificate will be valid indefinitely provided it was obtained after you have exited the country. "

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/important-validity-of-police-certificate-t398429.0.html

Is this a sure fact or should I be initiating a PC application? ???

kimkim2015

Sep 30, 2015
Hey Everyone. Firstly, congrats on all recent Noms!

A little update.. Got call from CIC about a week ago, he then requested additional docs which I sent on Nov 3rd.

They responded on the 4th of Nov:
"Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application."

My concern is the "senior processing officer for a decision" section. :-\ :-X :-X What does that mean? They're not satisfied with my documents? Oh my Processing Officer is RM. Anyone has dealt with officer?

Also, my profile expires on friday, should I just recreate a new EE profile now or wait until it expires? For the record, I am FSW applicant.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
kimkim2015 said:
Hey Everyone. Firstly, congrats on all recent Noms!

A little update.. Got call from CIC about a week ago, he then requested additional docs which I sent on Nov 3rd.

They responded on the 4th of Nov:
"Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application."

My concern is the "senior processing officer for a decision" section. :-\ :-X :-X What does that mean? They're not satisfied with my documents? Oh my Processing Officer is RM. Anyone has dealt with officer?

Also, my profile expires on friday, should I just recreate a new EE profile now or wait until it expires? For the record, I am FSW applicant.
Don't worry. I got the same email on 7th NOV and got the nomination on 8th. My officer was MP.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
AmirHNK said:
hey guys,

I have posted this elsewhere but need no know if the information I found is correct:

P.s I left my home country to Canada before the age of 18. Since then, I have visited my home country a few time for periods of less than 2 month each. My last visit back home was in 2014 and I have a police certificate (PC) from that time (Applied, translated before leaving to Canada). Can I use the same PC in my eAPR?

There was an answer by Stanlee to a similar question in a different thread. The answer goes like this:

Stanlee: "For country of current residence it will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and for any other country (jn which you resided in the past), the police certificate will be valid indefinitely provided it was obtained after you have exited the country. "

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/important-validity-of-police-certificate-t398429.0.html

Is this a sure fact or should I be initiating a PC application? ???
I am also having the same question. I applied PC when I was in India. The date of PC is 18/04/2016 and I left the country on 19/04/2016. Do I have to apply again ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
HopeForTheBest26 said:
I am also having the same question. I applied PC when I was in India. The date of PC is 18/04/2016 and I left the country on 19/04/2016. Do I have to apply again ?
Pcc is valid for 6 months unless it is taken after you left the country which has no expiry

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
For me, I got my PCC on 28-Jan-2016 from here in Toronto. Then I went India in 1st week of march and returned back here in 3rd week of March 2016.
Would I need the PCC now?
Based on your last response, looks like I should, but just wanted to be confirmed.

Thanks

bestofluck said:
Pcc is valid for 6 months unless it is taken after you left the country which has no expiry

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Any nomination today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
bestofluck said:
You got a decision phase mail

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
amriash said:
For me, I got my PCC on 28-Jan-2016 from here in Toronto. Then I went India in 1st week of march and returned back here in 3rd week of March 2016.
Would I need the PCC now?
Based on your last response, looks like I should, but just wanted to be confirmed.

Thanks

Yes it is over 6 months. You must get a new one