05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi,

In your eAPR, did you submit PCC ? if so, how many month old it was? do CIC accept 1 year old PCC?
Another question, in eAPR what all documents you are asked to submit? if possible can you please share details. Just wanted to see if something can be prepared in advance.

Thanks for your time

bestofluck said:
The last thing OINP would do this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amriash said:
Hi,

In your eAPR, did you submit PCC ? if so, how many month old it was? do CIC accept 1 year old PCC?
Another question, in eAPR what all documents you are asked to submit? if possible can you please share details. Just wanted to see if something can be prepared in advance.

Thanks for your time
PCCs are mandatory documents. You have to submit PCCs for the current country of residence and all other countries where you have stayed for 6 or more months since you were 18 years old. PCC for the current country of residence should not be more than 6 months old at the time of submission of application.

Check this for documents you would need ---->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

nitishdesh1

Nov 1, 2016
Hi there,

I am kind a critical situation here...response is much appriciated.
I got my nomination recently and waiting for my ITA, which i will get it in the next draw.
In the mean time, i am planning to apply for PCC( as i am staying in canada) we have a bls service which does th ework for us but found out that they will keep the passport until pcc is issued which is between 4-6 weeks. I have a planned vacation to travel US (which is very important)some time next month. I am not quiet sure whether i will get it before that.
Is there a way i can apply for pcc in india without my presence. What steps need to be taken for doing it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitishdesh1 said:
Hi there,

I am kind a critical situation here...response is much appriciated.
I got my nomination recently and waiting for my ITA, which i will get it in the next draw.
In the mean time, i am planning to apply for PCC( as i am staying in canada) we have a bls service which does th ework for us but found out that they will keep the passport until pcc is issued which is between 4-6 weeks. I have a planned vacation to travel US (which is very important)some time next month. I am not quiet sure whether i will get it before that.
Is there a way i can apply for pcc in india without my presence. What steps need to be taken for doing it?
AFAIK, you cannot get PCC from India without you being there. Even in India, they stamp your PP when issuing a PCC.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, POF question:

I have cash on saving accounts, the amount is higher than required by the IRCC for the family of three. However, I also have a loan, so that the amount of the cash on saving accounts covers it well, but the remaining net amount becomes below the required cash.
Now, on the other hand I have a real estate, and I plan to sell it before I immigrate and close the loan. The preliminary price of the real estate covers the loan 5-7 times.

The question is Does IRCC accept real estate valuation as PoF? I have three independent appraisal companies valuing my real estate and I will have the reports from them, showing the indicative market value of my real estate. Would it be ok for the IRCC if I show the amount of saving accounts, loans and the real estate valuation and explain everything in the LOE?

I have medicals on this coming Wednesday and plan to upload all the docs for PR by the end of this week.
Thanks for your opinion, guys.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:
Hi guys, POF question:

I have cash on saving accounts, the amount is higher than required by the IRCC for the family of three. However, I also have a loan, so that the amount of the cash on saving accounts covers it well, but the remaining net amount becomes below the required cash.
Now, on the other hand I have a real estate, and I plan to sell it before I immigrate and close the loan. The preliminary price of the real estate covers the loan 5-7 times.

The question is Does IRCC accept real estate valuation as PoF? I have three independent appraisal companies valuing my real estate and I will have the reports from them, showing the indicative market value of mte real estate. Would it be ok for the IRCC if I show the amount of saving accounts, loans and the real estate valuation and explain everything in the LOE?

I have medicals on this coming Wednesday and plan to upload all the docs for PR by the end of this week.
Thanks for your opinion, guys.
IRCC does not accept real estate valuation. They want unencumbered funds..

With regards to the savings account. OINP does not care about your liabilities. Just show them your savings account balance, which is more than enough. Just don't mention the loans. They don't care about it.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
IRCC does not accept real estate valuation. They want unencumbered funds..
With regards to the savings account. OINP does not care about your liabilities. Just show them your savings account balance, which is more than enough. Just don't mention the loans. They don't care about it.
IRCC clearly asks to show all loans, when you apply for PR. OINP did not. This is what IRCC website says regarding the proof of funds http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp I was just looking for someone who is/was in such situation to confirm if this is ok. Thanks.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than CAN$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined, and your funds could be seized. These funds could be in the form of:
- cash,
- documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
- documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kulyoma said:
IRCC clearly asks to show all loans, when you apply for PR. OINP did not. This is what IRCC website says regarding the proof of funds http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp I was just looking for someone who is/was in such situation to confirm if this is ok. Thanks.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than CAN$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined, and your funds could be seized. These funds could be in the form of:
- cash,
- documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
- documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).
IMO, that sentence denotes that you can bring those to Canada (and not necessarily submit it as POF in your e-APR). I would strongly recommend you not to risk a rejection; You might want to consider liquidating funds and then submitting those as POF rather than submitting documents of immovable property or funds that are not liquid.

If you are going to declare all your debts, then please make sure you still have sufficient funds after subtracting Total Liabilities from Total Assets. (Proof of funds > = (Total Assets - Total Liabilities). Otherwise, you are going to be found ineligible on grounds of not possessing sufficient funds for immigration.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:

- cash,
I dont see anything there that says declare all your loans.. also.. this is related to proof to bring with you. They dont even allow fixed deposits which are in a joint holding. Do you really want to risk showing proof of assets which take time to convert to cash as proof of funds? Also, I have read on the forum before that someone had tried showing property as proof of funds, but were denied.

One additional thing to note is the examples they give. Stocks, bonds, debentures etc., Property valuation by a real estate agency imo is not a particularly convincing proof.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
I dont see anything there that says declare all your loans.. also.. this is related to proof to bring with you. They dont even allow fixed deposits which are in a joint holding. Do you really want to risk showing proof of assets which take time to convert to cash as proof of funds? Also, I have read on the forum before that someone had tried showing property as proof of funds, but were denied.
OK, I got you, skdubai, thanks!

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Has anyone gone through the process of having OINP link their nomination to a new EE profile due to expiration? And if so, how long did it take from notifying OINP of your new profile and requesting the transfer?

I have been waiting a week now and still no luck... TIA

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Are new invites being sent for the OINP - Human Capital Streams?

If so, what is their current point cut-off?

Thanks

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
hellosid said:
Hi

Are new invites being sent for the OINP - Human Capital Streams?

If so, what is their current point cut-off?

Thanks
No they have not started sending the PT notification yet. Once they clear the application backlog then they will start again. So probably in early January 2017 they will start again provided they finish all the application before Christmas 2016.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
No they have not started sending the PT notification yet. Once they clear the application backlog then they will start again. So probably in early January 2017 they will start again provided they finish all the application before Christmas 2016.
It is IRCC who will declare 2017 quota for provinces. Which is likely to be declared in Nov. After that it is on province how to invite and when to invite. OINP will update the details once they receive the quota.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 126
AOR RECD: 121
NOMINATION: 77

REM. NOMINATIONS 44

Note: please do not quote this list

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=blue]Antoman                       01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          Nominated 31/10[/color] ;)     
[color=blue]Oloriire                      01st Dec          07th Apr          FSW          Nominated 05/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]jondam                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          Nominated 11/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]AmBina                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          Nominated 13/10[/color] ;)                   
[color=blue]Frankiefun                    02nd Dec          15th Apr          FSW          Nominated 25/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]s2l                           02nd Dec          04th Apr          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)                   
[color=blue]Vivekskumar8544               03rd Dec          11th Apr          FSW          Nominated 27/09[/color] ;)
[color=blue]tgman                         03rd Dec          13th Apr          FSW          Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)                     
[color=blue]jaamit                        03rd Dec          12th Apr          FSW          Nominated 30/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Donakinzo                     04th Dec          20th Apr          FSW          Nominated 26/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]Uzzy                          04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue]Dentcan                       04th Dec          16th Apr                       Nominated 13/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]Megrav                        04th Dec          18th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]tari7499                      04th Dec          14th Apr          FSW[/b]          Nominated 30/09[/color] ;)
Ashu0729                      07th Dec          Pending
[color=blue]adichaurasiya                 07th Dec          20th Apr                       Nominated 12/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue][b]kora                          07th Dec          22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30/04[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]mrinal3757                    07th Dec          19th Apr  [/color]                            
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        07th Dec          05th May          CEC          Nominated 10/07[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]lovelyece                     08th Dec          06th may          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]Shashank                      08th Dec          06th may          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]38018                         08th Dec          22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]Skanawat                      08th Dec          29th Jan          FSW          Nominated 09/08[/color] ;)  
[color=blue]Sedlris                       08th Dec          04th May          FSW          Nominated 19/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]girish979                     08th Dec          27th Apr                       Nominated 04/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]7asweh                        08th Dec          06th May                       Nominated 19/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]spikegin                      09th Dec          17th May                       Nominated 17/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       Nominated 17/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)     
[color=blue]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          Nominated 21/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)
[color=blue]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       Nominated 01/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          Nominated 31/10[/color][b][/b]
[color=blue]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          Nominated 13/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          Nominated 31/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          Nominated 28/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]JMD999                        14th Dec          09th Jun          FSW          Nominated 31/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       Nominated 24/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]sam_1011                      14th Dec          26th May          FSW          Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          01st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          01st Jun          FSW          Nominated 27/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]AhmedAbdelazizr               15th Dec          02nd Jun          FSW[/color]
[color=green]hemche                        15th Dec          02nd Sep          FSW[/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec          Pending       
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]kovthe                        15th Dec          03rd Jun                       Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)         
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          02nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          01st Jun                       Nominated 13/10[/color] ;)                      
adeep9                        15th Dec          Pending           CEC          
[color=blue]akashdesai                    15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          Nominated 08/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]H O N E S T                   16th Dec          07th Jun          FSW          Nominated 28/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]preciousada                   16th Dec          08th Jun          CEC          Nominated 24/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]hachuflay                     16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          Nominated 13/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       Nominated 27/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       Nominated 03/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]nitinmall                     17th Dec          09th Jun                       Nominated 18/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          09th Jun                       Nominated 24/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       Nominated 01/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       Nominated 25/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13/05[/color] ;)
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          08th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       Nominated 14/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      18th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          Nominated 03/08 ;)
[/b][/color][color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]TheGuitarist                  18nd Dec          13th Jun          CEC          Nominated 30/09[/color] ;)
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          09th May          CEC          Nominated 20/05[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval              21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          Nominated 28/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       Nominated 03/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       Nominated 27/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]krish iyer                    21st Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          Nominated 24/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          Nominated 19/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          Nominated 31/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          06th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th May          CEC          Nominated 20/05[/b][/color] ;)
luvanuj                       24th Dec          Pending                                   
[color=blue]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       Nominated 02/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       Nominated 08/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       Nominated 03/11[/color] ;)
[color=green]roshantrv83                   28th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       Nominated 14/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]ziad87                        29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW  [/color]        
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          Nominated 07/11[/color] ;)
[color=blue]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          Nominated 31/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Joantasik                     30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC [/color]                              
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          Nominated 20/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          Nominated 29/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          Nominated 27/10[/color] ;)
[color=blue]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          Nominated 24/10[/color] ;)
[/b]